Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Please Sack Eguavoen Now - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Sack Eguavoen Now (1102 Views)

Sack Eguavoen Now / AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen / NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Sack Eguavoen Now by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Reflect7:

Abeg forget this nonsense.

How many players in ''the top 4 of each European league'' do Tunisia have?

Well, I just used that analogy not to show we were better than the tunisians, but to disabuse our minds of the fact that we are that good.

Our players are just complacent and inept, especially when you hype them over some victories. They just lose focus and intensity, and start fcking up on the pitch. Did they even have a single shot on target today? Rubbish.

Quite true, but we did also miss two of our top strikers.

Plus, if they are inept...it leads to my point. If the factory is producing bad product, fix the reasons why it is doing so.
Re: Please Sack Eguavoen Now by Reflect7: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
backbencher:

Well, I just used that analogy not to show we were better than the tunisians, but to disabuse our minds of the fact that we are that good.

Quite true, but we did also miss two of our top strikers.

Plus, if they are inept...it leads to my point. If the factory is producing bad product, fix the reasons why it is doing so.

Our boys don't take their craft seriously enough. Individually, they don't strive to improve their game. Look at Ndidi, supposedly a world class midfielder. He can never play a shot that forces a save from the keeper. Always miles wide off target. Why can't he practise his shooting, all these years he's been playing?

1 Like

Re: Please Sack Eguavoen Now by otokx(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
JOemmy:

There was a clear penalty when the ball hit the hand of one of the tunisian defender but am surprised that the var didn't even noticed it our players were even too dull to protest.

Our players just did not turn up for the match, is it that they do not watch games they played in the past?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Booking Code For Today / Get Your Video Game On The Very Best Live Gambling Enterprises In Malaysia / Breaking: Super Falcons Coach Randy Waldrum Has Been Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.