Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Online Tutor For A 7-year Old Grade 1 Pupil Needed: English Language And Maths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Tutor For A 7-year Old Grade 1 Pupil Needed: English Language And Maths (363 Views)

Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Tutor For A 7-year Old Grade 1 Pupil Needed: English Language And Maths by SilaV: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I am seeking a qualified elementary school teacher capable of handling English Language and Mathematics at the level of Grade 1. The initial major milestone being aimed at is for the child to know how to read basic sentences. Please, check out the following information regarding time and pay.

Place: Online Via TEAMS or Zoom

Days of Tutoring: Tuesday ( 10PM- 12AM)
Saturday (8PM-10PM)

Pay: 3000 ( three thousand) naira per hour. Biweekly is the frequency of payment.

If you have experience in teaching these two subjects at elementary level and can use online technology to pass across instruction and interested in this opportunity, please send me a PM.Thanks
Re: Online Tutor For A 7-year Old Grade 1 Pupil Needed: English Language And Maths by ChinazaJessica(f): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Interested
WhatsApp 08091942024
Re: Online Tutor For A 7-year Old Grade 1 Pupil Needed: English Language And Maths by AlimiBoluwatife: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
I’m interested whatsapp 08150215015
I’m a final year maths student

(1) (Reply)

ABSU Summons Parents Over The Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Students On Campus / Re- Federal University Lokoja VC Accused Of Sexual Scandal And Drunkenness / How To Sell To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.