Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Confuse At This Point.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confuse At This Point.. (1428 Views)

Exam Malpractice: What Do I Do At This Point? / What We Did To Reach This Point |apostle Edu Educhukwu | / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confuse At This Point.. by Ever8090: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
My life is in a mess, I feel like God himself have abandon me..I don't know what else to do, I have work hard all my life, I have prayed all kind of prayer yet, my life is nothing to be proud of.

At this point, it's in such a mess that I feel even God is against me.!..

1 Like

Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Tobedated(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hey i perfectly understand you i've been were you are, only god knows how many time i prayed,cry beg and yet my prayer wasn't answered but let me tell you a truth that is had to believe that took me so long myself to believe and that i can't force on you that you got to find out yourself
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ever8090:
My life is in a mess, I feel like God himself have abandon me..I don't know what else to do, I have work hard all my life, I have prayed all kind of prayer yet, my life is nothing to be proud of.

The Truth is Obedience, not prayer, is the key to the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments, and those who are His friends are those who do as He asks - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 14. We are also instructed to obey every commandments, not simply the ones we feel is of benefit to us alone. undecided

Ask God to help you begin to obey Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments. undecided
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ever8090: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Truth is Obedience, not prayer, is the key to the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments, and those who are His friends are those who do as He asks - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 14. We are also instructed to obey every commandments, not simply the ones we feel is of benefit to us alone. undecided

Ask God to help you begin to obey Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments. undecided
hope you read the post sir?..

1 Like

Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2022
Ever8090:
hope you read the post sir?..
I did read your post. Did I miss something in particular? undecided
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ayo081(m): 2:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I did read your post. Did I miss something in particular? undecided

He didn't mention the Kingdom. undecided

The OP mentioned that he's yet to obtain favor (financial, healing or whatever) from God and his life isn't changing. undecided

Ever8090:
I have work hard all my life, I have prayed all kind of prayer yet, my life is nothing to be proud of.
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Jan 24, 2022
Ayo081:
1.He didn't mention the Kingdom. undecided

The OP mentioned that he's yet to obtain favor (financial, healing or whatever) from God and his life isn't changing. undecided
2. You mean Op should have stated his religious beliefs or something? undecided

2. What he seeks he can obtain through obedience to God, can he not? undecided
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ayo081(m): 2:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You mean Op should have stated his religious beliefs or something? undecided

2. What he seeks he can obtain through obedience to God, can he not? undecided

1. I mean the OP mentioned that he wants to enjoy and have some breakthrough, and he has turned to God in faith. undecided

But you instead mentioned the Kingdom of God, which I believe is not in line with earthly riches undecided

2. Maybe you specify the commandment on how to have some breakthrough so he can obey undecided

Ever8090:
I have prayed all kind of prayer yet, my life is nothing to be proud of.

Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Kobojunkie: 3:04am On Jan 24, 2022
Ayo081:
1. I mean the OP mentioned that he wants to enjoy and have some breakthrough, and he has turned to God in faith. undecided

But you instead mentioned the Kingdom of God, which I believe is not in line with earthly riches undecided

2. Maybe you specify the commandment on how to have some breakthrough so he can obey undecided
1. My main focus is the OP's concern that God seems to be abandoned him/her. undecided

You will have to be more specific about what you mean when you say the Kingdom of God is not for earthly riches. undecided

2. Every single commandment is applicable here. undecided
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ayo081(m): 3:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You will have to be more specific about what you mean when you say the Kingdom of God is not for earthly riches.

How Christ addressed the man that asked him; "how can I inherit the kingdom of God?". undecided

Recall Christ told him to obey the commandments and the man answered I have since my youth undecided

Christ then looked and loved him then ask him to go give his properties to the poor undecided

This I don't think is what the OP is looking for undecided
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Kobojunkie: 3:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Ayo081:
1 How Christ addressed the man that asked him; "how can I inherit the kingdom of God?". undecided
Recall Christ told him to obey the commandments and the man answered I have since my youth undecided
Christ then looked and loved him then ask him to go give his properties to the poor undecided
I don't believe that is what the OP is asking either. So, I don't understand why you point it out though. undecided
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ever8090: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2022
Tobedated:
Hey i perfectly understand you i've been were you are, only god knows how many time i prayed,cry beg and yet my prayer wasn't answered but let me tell you a truth that is had to believe that took me so long myself to believe and that i can't force on you that you got to find out yourself
what's that truth, pls tell me..
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ever8090: 6:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Ayo081:

How Christ addressed the man that asked him; "how can I inherit the kingdom of God?". undecided

very well...
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ayo081(m): 7:26am On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't believe that is what the OP is asking either. So, I don't understand why you point it out though. undecided

Kobojunkie:

You will have to be more specific about what you mean when you say the Kingdom of God is not for earthly riches.

Ever8090:
very well...
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Satan initiated lots and lots of religious sects to mislead many people, his agents are the ones teaching in such worship centers.
The truth is that due to unequal distribution and mismanagement of the earth's resources coupled with greed in the hearts of many, there will always be poor people in our society. Matthew 26:11
So anybody be it a believer or unbeliever can become a victim of circumstances {Ecclesiastes 9:11} the only solution is God's kingdom {Matthew 6:9-10} until then we just have to manage in any circumstances we found ourselves otherwise we may be tempted {Matthew 6:13} to compromise our faith in God out of anxiety for things we will still leave on this planet! 1Timothy 6:6-12 compare to Matthew 6:25-34

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Confuse At This Point.. by oteneaaron(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2022
Ever8090:

So sorry about what you are going thru bro.

We have all been there - some of us are still there, also trying to find our way out.

But don't forget that everything in life works in cycles.

There are downs and there will most definitely be ups.

You have to believe that you have the power to make the changes you want in your life.

You already have the power and God never left you.

We all have the access to open any door we want.

First start at the root - what EXACT changes do you want to make?

You gotta be specific.

1 Like

Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ayo081(m): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by oteneaaron(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2022
Ever8090:

If it is any consolation, I will recommend that you earnestly study these books -

1. How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be - by Jack Canfield

2. What to Say When You Talk to Yourself - by Shad Helmstetter.

3. Think and Grow Rich - by Napoleon Hill

These are not your everyday so-called "motivational books".

These books will make you understand that you already have everything you need - you just have to believe that you already have the power to make these changes in your Life.

If you have a laptop and access to internet, there are a few free online courses I can recommend that will help you transition into the tech industry - let me know if you interested sha.

Don't ever get sulky nor feel depressed.

You got this!!!

3 Likes

Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Tobedated(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Ever8090:
what's that truth, pls tell me..

you might not believe this at first but try to think on this and decide yourself
well the truth is if god exists he doesn't care let me tell you why some people are born rich and others poor but didn't God said he loves us equally what of the 5year old girl that was kidnapped, poison and killed couldn't God have save the poor little girl what did she do to deserve this if he care, the world would have been a better place for his children. all i'm trying to say is life is messy everyone striving to make it. i don't know what to do about your situation and i sorry i've got to tell this to you but the only way out of your problem is in your hands. God wouldn't come down from heaven or help you not because he can't but because he doesn't want to so there is no help coming you'll have to give it your all i'm sorry
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Kobojunkie: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ayo081:

My response to the Op is completely unrelated to that case. Instead, I told the OP what everyone who desires to abide in Jesus Christ and have Jesus Christ abide in them ought to know and do. undecided

1 Like

Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ayo081(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My response to the Op is completely unrelated to that case. Instead, I told the OP what everyone who desires to abide in Jesus Christ and have Jesus Christ abide in them ought to know and do. undecided

Exactly why I had to point it out undecided
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by RisenJoe(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

If it is any consolation, I will recommend that you earnestly study these books -

1. How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be - by Jack Canfield

2. What to Say When You Talk to Yourself - by Shad Helmstetter.

3. Think and Grow Rich - by Napoleon Hill

These are not your everyday so-called "motivational books".

These books will make you understand that you already have everything you need - you just have to believe that you already have the power to make these changes in your Life.

If you have a laptop and access to internet, there are a few free online courses I can recommend that will help you transition into the tech industry - let me know if you interested sha.

Don't ever get sulky nor feel depressed.

You got this!!!
Good afternoon
Am interested

1 Like

Re: Confuse At This Point.. by sonmvayina(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:

What are the commandments of Jesus?
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
sonmvayina:
What are the commandments of Jesus?
Why do you care? undecided
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by sonmvayina(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why do you care? undecided

I want to strip you naked...and burst your balls..
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
sonmvayina:
I want to strip you naked...and burst your balls..
You have never been able to do that up till now, so what makes you think you suddenly can? undecided
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ever8090: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

So sorry about what you are going thru bro.

We have all been there - some of us are still there, also trying to find our way out.

But don't forget that everything in life works in cycles.

There are downs and there will most definitely be ups.

You have to believe that you have the power to make the changes you want in your life.

You already have the power and God never left you.

We all have the access to open any door we want.

First start at the root - what EXACT changes do you want to make?

You gotta be specific.
I really appreciate your comment sir, it really sank into my heart in a way I could only imagine..thanks bro...I am doing my best and I will never give up, I will keep pushing and hoping for God's intervention at the right time...
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ever8090: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Even if he won't answer me at the moment or ever, I still believe in his existence and I am sure he cares, I may over react now out of depression but I know deep down me that he cares and will surely manifest at the appropriate time
Tobedated:

you might not believe this at first but try to think on this and decide yourself
well the truth is if god exists he doesn't care let me tell you why some people are born rich and others poor but didn't God said he loves us equally what of the 5year old girl that was kidnapped, poison and killed couldn't God have save the poor little girl what did she do to deserve this if he care, the world would have been a better place for his children. all i'm trying to say is life is messy everyone striving to make it. i don't know what to do about your situation and i sorry i've got to tell this to you but the only way out of your problem is in your hands. God wouldn't come down from heaven or help you not because he can't but because he doesn't want to so there is no help coming you'll have to give it your all i'm sorry
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Ever8090: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Amen and thank you so much...
MaxInDHouse:
Satan initiated lots and lots of religious sects to mislead many people, his agents are the ones teaching in such worship centers.
The truth is that due to unequal distribution and mismanagement of the earth's resources coupled with greed in the hearts of many, there will always be poor people in our society. Matthew 26:11
So anybody be it a believer or unbeliever can become a victim of circumstances {Ecclesiastes 9:11} the only solution is God's kingdom {Matthew 6:9-10} until then we just have to manage in any circumstances we found ourselves otherwise we may be tempted {Matthew 6:13} to compromise our faith in God out of anxiety for things we will still leave on this planet! 1Timothy 6:6-12 compare to Matthew 6:25-34

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Tobedated(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Ever8090:
Even if he won't answer me at the moment or ever, I still believe in his existence and I am sure he cares, I may over react now out of depression but I know deep down me that he cares and will surely manifest at the appropriate time

sure thing my bro/sis whatever sails your boat i do pray he answers you soon and at the end of the day you're happy and satisfy
Re: Confuse At This Point.. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Ever8090:

The people perish for they never know!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More On Bible Quiz / Convenant Of Single And Married / Why Are Atheist Mainly Excatholics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.