Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Eguavoen A Failed Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eguavoen A Failed Coach (479 Views)

AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen / NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts / Argentina Axe Man City Striker Aguero After Failed Coach Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eguavoen A Failed Coach by TrackerXL: 5:50am On Jan 24, 2022
All the cork n bull story about Buhari's call should be put to rest forthwith. Many Igbos like calling others Nigerians out once they fail but since eagles lost woefully n shamelessly yesterday I have seen countless thread blaming the air we breath but none blaming the coach n his foolish tactics, plunder I mean to write.

Some foolish soul took their madness to a new height blaming an innocent phone call from Buhari. Can you believe this same set of fools refuse to blame Buhari who was CinC of the Nigeria Army for the killings at Lekki toll gate but rather blame a governor that a police officer sent by Malami told on National TV to call his superior. That is how mischievous these jews from the red mud enclave are.

The same way they refuse to blame Emefiele n Adiza for the woos facing the economy but are quick to blame Osibanjo. The same way Fashola is blamed for finding a camera at the Lekki toll gate but the same Fashola does not take any credit for supervising the near completion of the second Niger bridge but a man who brought diagram of the bridge on cardboard paper is celebrated by them today.

I can go on n on. Today Tinubu is blamed for the rot plaguing Abia while Kalu Orji, Theodore Orji and Ikpeazu that told their fathers to their faces they have no right to question him for not being able to complete an overhead bridge in over 20 years of democracy because they do not own a car.

I do not blame them though, I blame the foolish Nigerians that reason along with them.

1 Like

Re: Eguavoen A Failed Coach by WATCHOVER(m): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2022
Op you are worst, I expected you to explain how the Coach failed but instead you result to abuse.
For me that game was good, the only area I faulted the game was the Wrong officiating which I explained in one of the threads and the defense sudden went to sleep at some point, that shot fired by that Tunisia player was not supposed to have happened if the defense was at alert, they opened the door for the Tunisia player to have a direct vision to scan the goalie, they went flat footed, they should have made attempt in not giving that Tunisia player the time to take that shot, although that is football, only area I would have faulted the coaching department was allowing Moses Simon continued dribbling, his dribbling was too much since it wasn't working for him at some point they would have option for the guy to switch to opposite position, but all same it was a good game, and the officiating was poor. VAR messed up
Re: Eguavoen A Failed Coach by TrackerXL: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Wrong officiating kee u there.
So the match was good n Nigeria could not progress to the next stage. How many times as Nigeria gone to the Nations Cup without getting to the quarter finals.

Even coach that was sacked went pass the stage at every turn n you are here claiming the match was good. Suddenly I am now worse cause I told a failed coach he is a failure, I thought you Igbos claim it is OK to be loud so why don't you want Nigerians to tell your fathers to their face of they are failure.

Eguavoen is the worse coach Nigeria as ever heard in our history and that is a fact.
Even the fool that was sacked would have taken us beyond this.

WATCHOVER:
Op you are worst, I expected you to explain how the Coach failed but instead you result to abuse.
For me that game was good, the only area I faulted the game was the Wrong officiating which I explained in one of the threads and the defense sudden went to sleep at some point, that shot fired by that Tunisia player was not supposed to have happened if the defense was at alert, they opened the door for the Tunisia player to have a direct vision to scan the goalie, they went flat footed, they should have made attempt in not giving that Tunisia player the time to take that shot, although that is football, only area I would have faulted the coaching department was allowing Moses Simon continued dribbling, his dribbling was too much since it wasn't working for him at some point they would have option for the guy to switch to opposite position, but all same it was a good game, and the officiating was poor. VAR messed up
Re: Eguavoen A Failed Coach by WATCHOVER(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
Wrong officiating kee u there.
So the match was good n Nigeria could not progress to the next stage. How many times as Nigeria gone to the Nations Cup without getting to the quarter finals.

Even coach that was sacked went pass the stage at every turn n you are here claiming the match was good. Suddenly I am now worse cause I told a failed coach he is a failure, I thought you Igbos claim it is OK to be loud so why don't you want Nigerians to tell your fathers to their face of they are failure.

Eguavoen is the worse coach Nigeria as ever heard in our history and that is a fact.
Even the fool that was sacked would have taken us beyond this.

Are you mad? Why is it that any opinion someone makes you end up with tribalism, you criticize without making facts or is Eguavoen an Ibo man? the man is from Edo State, for me I have not seen were the man messed up, sometimes I just wonder how you reason. And for fact sake am not even an Ibo person
Re: Eguavoen A Failed Coach by TrackerXL: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
The mad part of you question to your father in hell who is indeed mad. No be today you foolish Igbos de deny you are from hell but we all know where you truly come from.

WATCHOVER:

Are you mad? Why is it that any opinion someone makes you end up with tribalism, you criticize without making facts or is Eguavoen an Ibo man? the man is from Edo State, for me I have not seen were the man messed up, sometimes I just wonder how you reason. And for fact sake am not even an Ibo person
Re: Eguavoen A Failed Coach by WATCHOVER(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
The mad part of you question to your father in hell who is indeed mad. No be today you foolish Igbos de deny you are from hell but we all know where you truly come from.

I thank God my father is safe and sound. It is your bastard dead father and who will still die in hell you are talking to.
Since you can insult let's say start and finish it.
Re: Eguavoen A Failed Coach by kenzysmith: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
All the cork n bull story about Buhari's call should be put to rest forthwith. Many Igbos like calling others Nigerians out once they fail but since eagles lost woefully n shamelessly yesterday I have seen countless thread blaming the air we breath but none blaming the coach n his foolish tactics, plunder I mean to write.

Some foolish soul took their madness to a new height blaming an innocent phone call from Buhari. Can you believe this same set of fools refuse to blame Buhari who was CinC of the Nigeria Army for the killings at Lekki toll gate but rather blame a governor that a police officer sent by Malami told on National TV to call his superior. That is how mischievous these jews from the red mud enclave are.

The same way they refuse to blame Emefiele n Adiza for the woos facing the economy but are quick to blame Osibanjo. The same way Fashola is blamed for finding a camera at the Lekki toll gate but the same Fashola does not take any credit for supervising the near completion of the second Niger bridge but a man who brought diagram of the bridge on cardboard paper is celebrated by them today.

I can go on n on. Today Tinubu is blamed for the rot plaguing Abia while Kalu Orji, Theodore Orji and Ikpeazu that told their fathers to their faces they have no right to question him for not being able to complete an overhead bridge in over 20 years of democracy because they do not own a car.

I do not blame them though, I blame the foolish Nigerians that reason along with them.
you right bro

(1) (Reply)

WWE: Omos Definitely Make Alot Of Nigerians Proud last night / Is This Kind Of Acrobatic Display No Dangerous For A Lady / How Much Are Premier League Referees Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.