Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad (338 Views)

Chinese Supplier Blames ‘Bad Luck’ For Frequent Locomotive Breakdown / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by Tymemd: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Buhari supporter's. buhar is a bad luck for the super eagles bad luck for nigeria tinubu is coming to finish nigeria again stupid people
Re: Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by helinues: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Now that you guys have been vindicated, where is the party at?

undecided

Re: Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by Michelle70(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2022
That keeper just shift comot make ball no touch him fine face.
Re: Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by helinues: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2022
Michelle70:
That keeper just shift comot make ball no touch him fine face.

And how about the reasonable saves he made in this competition?
Re: Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by Michelle70(m): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

And how about the reasonable saves he made in this competition?
what's with the defense, is he ur in-law?
Now go back and read my comment with open mind?
I was talking about that very 20yard shot he refused to catch.
Re: Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by helinues: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Michelle70:
what's with the defense, is he ur in-law?
Now go back and read my comment with open mind?
I was talking about that very 20yard shot he refused to catch.

20 yards or an inch, a goal will still pass the goal keeper.. So what?

Are best goalkeepers not making errors sometimes?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by Michelle70(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

20 yards or an inch, a goal will still pass the goal keeper.. So what?

Are best goalkeepers not making errors sometimes?
omo see wahala o.
Guy abeg get lost, I no get time for u this Monday.
That very act cost us the AFCON, a ball that even an average secondary school inter house sport goalie could stop.
Pls don't reply me again, u are boring
Re: Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by Tymemd: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Bad
Re: Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2022
If you loose your job you blame Buhari or Tinubu..you loose match you are blaming him instead of doing something reasonable about the issue..

Things happen..stop playing the blame game.. that's what is Killin Nigerians..never contributing anything but very quick to blame others..

If Buhari didn't address the team I bet you would still come here to cry and wail...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by GreatGod906: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2022
Tymemd:
Buhari supporter's. buhar is a bad luck for the super eagles bad luck for nigeria tinubu is coming to finish nigeria again stupid people
since 1996,Nigeria has won the afcon just once.

Was it buhari that called them when they lost out even b4 his tenure?

The problem with Nigeria is that we see problem n solution but instead of going for the solution to d problem,we prefer to start clout chasing n looking for irrelevants.

The coach made tactical errors n his team wasn't even clinical enough coupled with his rigid method of play that the Tunisian caged.

Now pinnick is about to employ another white man that he will b sharing his salary n he won't say anything even if d guy lose to Congo but it seems Nigerians aren't concerned

The idea of people promising super eagles heaven n earth should b cancelled,let them play with patriotism.

Nigerians aren't concerned about this n i never see anyone raise d issue but they are all shouting buhari

Was it buhari that have been calling them since when they have been losing?
Re: Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by Adblg0610: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2022
Tymemd:
But Nigeria won the first U-17 FIFA World Cup, hosted by China, during the military regime of Muhammadu Buhari ,in 1985.
Re: Buhari Supporter's. Buhar Is A Bad Luck For The Super Eagles Bad by Tymemd: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2022
Tyy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vs El-rufai Security Battle In Kaduna (video) / How Has Hope Uzodimma Fared In Two Years As Imo State Governor? / 2023: ‘you Are A Special Breed’, Ooni Of Ife Endorses Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.