Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

What Constitutes A Hotel's Complimentary Items List? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Constitutes A Hotel's Complimentary Items List? (200 Views)

Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Constitutes A Hotel's Complimentary Items List? by booz(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2022
So, I lodged in this expensive hotel, I must confess the towels in the bathroom are super duper opulent and exhumes class. But I have read on one thread that, taking items like a towel from a hotel is stealing. However, most of my friends differ on this, they believe I should have taken it, saying it's also a complimentary item.

Is it wrong to take an item such as towel home from a hotel, is it a complimentary item?
Re: What Constitutes A Hotel's Complimentary Items List? by Gentlerespect76: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2022
booz:
So, I lodged in this expensive hotel, I must confess the towels in the bathroom are super duper opulent and exhumes class. But I have read on one thread that, taking items like a towel from a hotel is stealing. However, most of my friends differ on this, they believe I should have taken it, saying it's also a complimentary item.

Is it wrong to take an item such as towel home from a hotel, is it a complimentary item?

Naive question. So if every lodger like you goes home with a towel after lodging in the hotel, how is the hotel going to break even?

When you lodge in a hotel, you can only go home with the consumables like soap and tissue if you are looking for loads to carry. What would you say if you are caught at the hotel lobby by the security going home with a towel upon which the name of the hotel is boldly emblazoned?

That's pure stealing man! It's not even that hygienic; as a frequent traveller no matter the class of the hotel, I always have my personal effects.

(1) (Reply)

Ielts / Coming To Eleko Beach / Hnd To Bsc Then Masters In Usa, Spain Or Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.