Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Crap Off The Nysc For A Better Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Crap Off The Nysc For A Better Nigeria (325 Views)

My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crap Off The Nysc For A Better Nigeria by chrismypiano: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Greetings to all nairalanded ,
how are you doing and trust this mail meet you well? ideally all is well. i am composing this message to make mindfulness of this continuous 1years administrations to our father arrive , let see other nations and who does this offer assistance , the reality stay the same that , serving one year doesn't ensure you of getting your dream work, your mate are voyaging out ,,,,to be proceed
nigeria is one of the best country is africa but with good leader who work on there budget only ., i heard on radio this morning where a man was saying a governor built is first house for 8years, i laugh until a fart comes out of my boxers,

let be sincere with ourself i once said this year our youth are not ready , so let keep the flag waving till we are ready to pick up the mantle.
i will leave each and every one here with my favourite quote for this my country:
nigeria is the backbone of it own problem ,the backbone is corrupt and can bend to solve it own problem...
i have an enterpreur i build website and create advert for people business and also for all my hustler out there i create foreign number such as uk ,usa number and others for whatsapp and othe social media handle... email kixmypiano@gmail.com.. or chat me on this nairaland
Re: Crap Off The Nysc For A Better Nigeria by Burnabem: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
I stand with you

(1) (Reply)

What Next After Nysc ? / Website Offer For Corpers / Six(6) Questions You MUST Answer To Start Selling On Amazon KDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.