Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Edukero: The Nigerian Technology Firm That Makes Learning Easy! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Edukero: The Nigerian Technology Firm That Makes Learning Easy! (216 Views)

Edukero Marketing & Sales Programs / Startups Making Waves In The Technology Community: Edukero / Software Administrators Needed At A Software Firm URGENTLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edukero: The Nigerian Technology Firm That Makes Learning Easy! by TonyChuks20: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Whether online education or traditional form of education, one thing is certain; the benefits of education can never be over emphasized. How successful one intends to become, the length one intends to go, evolves on their willingness to learn new things, acquire new skills and adapt in today’s fast evolving World. No doubt, education is one of the fundamental factors for economic growth. For a country to achieve sustainable development, there is high need to invest in its human capital development.

“The idea for [url]Edukero.com[/url] came after several direct involvement in physical trainings; some as attendee, while some as host/organizer. I discovered physical trainings even though great, but had their limitations and constraints.
From the host/organizer perspective, I have experienced lots of discouragement and feel that so many young Nigerians do not want to utilize thousands of opportunity in the technology world, but then; after organizing or hosting ICT training both paid and free, I came to realize from the reports that most times, the training time, fee and locations doesn't suit these students and so they fail to attend.

With these difficulties explained above, I saw eLearning as a way out. Thus, I started resorting to online training through various top global elearning providers like Alison.com, Udemy.com and Lynda.com. Then also, I started working on an e-Learning project that can enable people take courses online, and still be able to engage with their instructor(s), instead of traveling or going far for it, and this edukero.com offers.
[url]Edukero.com[/url] is not just an eLearning portal, the technology also features an scholarship offers, student loan, e-Learning community where candidates taking courses/training online can engage with their instructors, or other co-candidates in the community. [url]Edukero.com[/url] is an innovative e-learning portal founded by a Nigerian Technology firm, Softicu Technology Hub.

Education equips the people, who in return contribute to the development of the economy. In the case of Edukero.com, if more people are equipped with different business skills, or professional skills, including softskills, they can startup new businesses, and become proficient in those businesses with the right training, which in return will contribute immensely to the country’s GDP.

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Feather-format For Machine Learning / What Are Those Features A Converting Website Must Have? / Get Affordable, Courier Shipping Website With Live Tracking, Website █⚫████ █ -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.