Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

How To Make Many Total Strangers Start Buying From You Online - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Make Many Total Strangers Start Buying From You Online (280 Views)

Buying A Car Directly Or Buying From Monthly Payment Companies Like Autochek? / How To Start A Conversation With Anyone (even Total Strangers): / Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

How To Make Many Total Strangers Start Buying From You Online by fxid10(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
This *FREE REPORT* will reveal to you what you need to do starting from now.

Apply this simple suggestion of mine, sit back and watch total strangers buying from you online consistently.

Over 3500 total strangers bought from me online in the year 2021 alone.
85% of them bought from me again and again and again, and will continue to buy from me.

How can you as a business person achieve this kind of result or even a more better result remembering the fact that you can never make much money online, if total strangers are not coming to buy from you again and again and again?

These are the things you must do

*Your page need to be discoverable.*

Your instagram business name can make people to discover your page easily even when they are searching on Google for the products you are selling.

A lot of people can land on your instagram page, when they are searching for the product you are selling, either when searching on instagram, or on Google, if your business name is correctly coined and location added too.

And besides, instagram shows your post to those who are not following you presently too. So make sure that your post they see will hook them to start following you.

Your instagram bio must also be in order. What you must do on your bio is that,

*Your bio must tell people how positively their life will be affected if they come do business with you.*

Your bio, is not a place for you to tell people who and what you are. Nobody cares about who you are, they care only about *how who or what you are will positively affect their life*. For example, check these out. I came up with a few that you can tweak and use on your bio.

*I make people around you feel like house-helps by making you look like a queen in our Gowns*

*I will show you how to turn your yearly income into consistent monthly income in 30 days or less*

*Your butt will increase in size in 25 days or less if you religiously use my product*

*I help you keep your husband's eyes on your body, and on your body alone, even if he was a cheat before*

Do something about bio

Because instagram will show your contents to those who might be interested in what you post about, *you will only be attracting buying followers always.*

After they see and are interested in knowing more about what you said on your bio, *your first 9 post should make them fall madly in love with your page*.

Here is what I mean

You see, your bio information will make them curious, that curiosity will make them want to learn more, and then they will come to your post. *Your first 9 post should make them see you as an expert in that field.* And if rightly done, some of them will start buying from you almost immediately. The thought that you might be a scam will no longer be there. And they will even become loyal customers.

This message you are reading is sent to you through whatsapp broadcast list.
Over 3000 persons are reading this message. But did you noticed that it sounds as though I am talking to you as an individual?
You must learn to write this way too. You must also learn to get *sweet mouth when marketing your product, especially when writing about the benefits*. You see as my own dey sweet abi?

See ehhnnnnn....

If you follow other suggestions that I am planning to share with you, I guarantee you that over 3500 strangers will come buy from you this year.

My name is Mr Okon, I run @importgist2 on Instagram ( Instagram.com/importgist2 )

Thank you very much for reading my message to you.
Stay tune for more.

Compare / Get A Broker Investment Website At An Affordable Rate / Heavy Truck Driver