Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Bogoro Crisis: Dogara Stripped Of Traditional Title In Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bogoro Crisis: Dogara Stripped Of Traditional Title In Bauchi (14701 Views)

Why Prof Bogoro Was Reinstated At Tetfund / 2019: Dogara Emerges PDP Candidate In Bogoro/dass/tafawa-balewa Constituency / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bogoro Crisis: Dogara Stripped Of Traditional Title In Bauchi by Uptheante(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Torosk1:
Mallam with fight na 5&6
Nyamiri with cannibalism na 5 & 6
Yoruba with skull mining na 5 & 6
Re: Bogoro Crisis: Dogara Stripped Of Traditional Title In Bauchi by Uptheante(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kingpele:
Nawaoo first I don't think dogara will want to cause mahem on the day and venue where his wife's grandfather will be honoured posthumously, except he is completely at war with his inlaws, but with this fulanis anything is possible
Dogara is not Hausa not Fulani & not even a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Bogoro Crisis: Dogara Stripped Of Traditional Title In Bauchi by tesppidd: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
adelaja70:

Na Dogara.... Stop hyping nonsense. Tinubu and Dogara 2023
You must be a political novice.

If they try that they won't get 20 percent of the Northern votes.
Re: Bogoro Crisis: Dogara Stripped Of Traditional Title In Bauchi by Honor10: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
President2001:
Since the day he decamp to APC I have lost my respect to him

Please, go to hell with your Respect, no one needs it. As if your respect is naira or even knows you? Nonsense
Re: Bogoro Crisis: Dogara Stripped Of Traditional Title In Bauchi by President2001(m): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Honor10:

Please, go to hell with your Respect, no one needs it. As if your respect is naira or even knows you? Nonsense
Why my statement is annoyed you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman / Governor Peter Obi Hero Beer{popular Demand In Lagos State} / Tinubu Meets Buhari In Abuja Ahead Of Official Campaign Flagoff On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.