Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual (836 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics / Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual by celebritystory: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
A young man who attempted to use his mother for money ritual has been apprehended by residents of Imo State.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Owerri, the capital of the state.

The mother of the young boy identified as Eziada Chika Mbachu reportedly survived multiple stabs from her son before she was rescued.

The incident happened early hours of Monday, between 7 am and 8 am at Heroes apartment opposite Concord hotel in Owerri.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZHXTlqMuFV/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Ysfqu13ZU

cc Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual by NaijaGoBetter20: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Satan
Re: Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual by chatinent: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Flog am with barbed wire over talk go full en mouth.
Re: Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual by holluwizzy: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
U want to chill with the big boiz ?

That's d consequence.
Re: Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual by Sonnobax15(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Why the urge to make quick money angry.

Imagine say you use momsy do money ritual,na who you wor come flex when the money don show? angry. Babes gini? Abi na your Nigha men wey no dey there for you when everywhere tear for you? undecided

Our societies and families have got a very big role to play on how to curb this nonsense.....I've seen and heard of mothers we ginger their children to go do money ritual...Abi no for this the same nairaland we take read story of mama wey do collabor with her eldest son to use her younger son to do money undecided.

Finally, why'd a parent be jubilating when his/her son drives an expensive car home? And you as the mama or papa no even care to ask am say na which kind work he/she dey do wey fetch am the quick money like that.....

Las las, it's well.....so long say we no use our parents take do money ritual,Make God no make us born pikin wey go kill us for their own selfish desires....
Re: Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual by anthonyuncle(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
imagine what the quest for money and flamboyant lifestyle have caused
Re: Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
I know a mother who give his son money to buy data to use for yahoo.
Some mother are encouraging their children to do internet scam and rituals.That is why the juju dey also ask them to bring their love ones for rituals.
Re: Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual by talk2hb1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Desperate Generation!
Re: Video Of Young Man Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual by Cokahot: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Your time will come,I rem when I started G in 2009,I got serious in 2015 and by 2016 cashed out 38k. Na the money still dey sustain me. Put your mind and tome into it,u go cash out.say no to ogume .

(1) (Reply)

NEPA Bill Causes A Man To Kill His Brother In Anambra / Nigerians In Ethiopian Prison Decry Inhuman Treatment, Seek Govt’s Intervention / Court Jails Lecturer Who Assaulted Student For Snatching Daughter’s Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.