Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,603 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Will Start Killing For A Living - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Start Killing For A Living (526 Views)

Hi. Nairalanders, Tell Us What You Do For A Living. / Boko Haram Believes They Are Killing For Allah Especially When They Killing Us / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Start Killing For A Living by Rosulala(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
[url][/url]Archive
Archive
Archive
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by chatinent: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rosulala:
I will now start killing,Robbing and kidnapping for a living and other crimes which can fetch me cool cash,if you follow me talk nonsense here you will be my first victim/hostages,I see people can no longer help oneself anymore except you take forcefully from them

No come go take forcefully from sb ready to off anybody wey wan forcefully take from them.
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by alphaNomega: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
chatinent:

No come go take forcefully from sb ready to off anybody wey wan forcefully take from them.
abi o cheesy
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by Techguy96(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rosulala:
I will now start killing,Robbing and kidnapping for a living and other crimes which can fetch me cool cash,if you follow me talk nonsense here you will be my first victim/hostages,I see people can no longer help oneself anymore except you take forcefully from them
Start with buhari at least
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by otipoju(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
We wish you best of luck. Na here we go dey read the news for front page when your end comes
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by HallaDaTruth: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rosulala:

Start with buhari
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by Rosulala(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
otipoju:
We wish you best of luck. Na here we go dey read the news for front page when your end comes
i swear to God your families are gonna weap because of you
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
rosulala....!!! king of thieves
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by otipoju(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rosulala:
i swear to God your families are gonna weap because of you

Lol. Your frustration no be here. People wey get mind to do strong thing no dey blab like you. Go siddon one place. When the highness don comot your body you can come back online. Na so so vomit you dey vomit up and down. God help you if to choose to follow this path. You no go fit last long at all because you no get coordination. Small highness you go confess all your sins for wrong hands.

1 Like

Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by headbasher96(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Your father come start with me make i show u how the street be
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by Rosulala(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
headbasher96:
Your father come start with me make i show u how the street be
make we link up send me a mail
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by headbasher96(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rosulala:
make we link up send me a mail
drop digits make i call u direct i no be small boy to use email i go call u gibe u address to come i reserve what i will do to u until u see it am no chest beater
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by Rosulala(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2022
headbasher96:
drop digits make i call u direct i no be small boy to use email i go call u gibe u address to come i reserve what i will do to u until u see it am no chest beater
that is impossible to drop digit here on nairaland
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by otipoju(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Rosulala:
that is impossible to drop digit here on nairaland

Fear dey catch you ni ? If you think sey you choko, you go know see some people have a PHd in Chokomilo.
If you no fit drop phone number drop your address na. People dey wey dey find person like you wey ready to kill them. Theyll gladly come to you if you cant go to them.
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by otipoju(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
On second thoughts, I decided to read through your previous posts and see what you are going through. You are lashing out at society. What you need is help.

Find a way to drop your account # codedly. We will see what we can do. Stay strong things will get better for you.

But you need to realize that nobody owes you anything in life.
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by Rosulala(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
otipoju:
On second thoughts, I decided to read through your previous posts and see what you are going through. You are lashing out at society. What you need is help.

Find a way to drop your account # codedly. We will see what we can do. Stay strong things will get better for you.

i really needed help but nobody is ready to help me
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by otipoju(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Rosulala:
i really needed help but nobody is ready to help me

What you confess with your mouth and have concluded in your heart is what will becime your reality. Yes a whole lot of people do not care but there are people in the universe whose nature it is is to help others. Always pray that God comes to your aid.

What exactly do you need help with. What skills do you have that will make you becime in high demand and compensate you financially. We live in a value driven world and except you are adding value to society...it may not knock on your doors at all.
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by Rosulala(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
otipoju:

What you confess with your mouth and have concluded in your heart is what will becime your reality. Yes a whole lot of people do not care but there are people in the universe whose nature it is is to help others. Always pray that God comes to your aid.

What exactly do you need help with. What skills do you have that will make you becime in high demand and compensate you financially. We live in a value driven world and except you are adding value to society...it may not knock on your doors at all.
ok here's my account details 2183147729
Lateef niyi fatai
UBA BANK

Two years ago i gained freedom from my barbering job,...but because I don't have money to buy the required instruments so I started working as a labourer so i can acquire some capital to buy the required barbering tools,.....until last year December all the money have been working that i was taking to buy the instruments were collected from me by some unfortunate robbers while i was inside their van,.....
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by Rosulala(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2022
otipoju:

Uba bank
Re: I Will Start Killing For A Living by otipoju(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Rosulala:
Uba bank

Okay. Ill see you soon.

(1) (Reply)

CAF Official Dies In Abuja Stadium / My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me / Shocking As Lady Is Flogged Unclad By Boyfriend Before Friends For Che

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.