Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate (1550 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus GS350 2007 4.5m Gowon estate, lagos / This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now / Guaranteed Properties for sale in Gowon Estate ... Grace land Estate...100% c/o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate by greggng: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
A promising young man has been killed, his friend critically wounded . It started like a little exchange of words from him and the Aboki (okada rider) suddenly the okada ride pulled out his tagger and stabbed him . His intestine was dangling on the main road . Before people could rush him to the hospital .
They young man is already dead..

This incident angered the boys in gowon estate .
They have barricaded the road with burnt tyres. The chairman of mosan okunola lcda has just addressed the boys and even paid the medical bills of the survival .she promised to see the family of the death guy .

The aboki okada rides have taken over gowon estate.. if you are unlucky , they will kill the person and disappear without being traced . We are now living in fear now. They now behave like boko haram.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate by anthonyuncle(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
na wa o.

they better be stopped now before it gets worse
Re: You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate by naija4life247: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Buhari will not end well just like his parents

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate by symbianDON(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
This is very.serious! I hope the culprit was apprehended? The relevant government agencies need to curb the excesses of the okada riders urgently! There ought to be a means by which each okada riders is tagged.for easy tracking and tracing in events such as this.
Re: You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate by Empiree: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Contact owner directly if interested

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate by greggng: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
symbianDON:
This is very.serious! I hope the culprit was apprehended? The relevant government agencies need to curb the excesses of the okada riders urgently! There ought to be a means by which each okada riders is tagged.for easy tracking and tracing in events such as this.

To be honest Till now nobody has been apprehended . But what we witnessed was a sudden disappearance of all okada ride within gowon estate . The annoying part was that another hausa person was apprehended this evening with lots of jagger hidden in his bag . He was going to distribute it to his people when the youths of gowon estate apprehended him . He is currently been held at gowon estate police station . This people ve surrendered us ...only God will.save us . My..happiness is that the.youths now know whom.their common enemies are. They warned every one not to.touch any innocent hausa man .cos they are looking for their daily bread
.they insist the culprit must pay for their crime..I salute my yoruba people and igbo for the manner they conducted themselves. They are united in this struggle.. I have never seen this unity b4
The guy they killed is from calabar but he is a well.known mechanic that learnt his trade in the area. He is loved by everyone .
The yorubas are angry .
.same way the igbo cos he is a nice person

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate by symbianDON(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
greggng:

To be honest Till now nobody has been apprehended . But what we witnessed was a sudden disappearance of all okada ride within gowon estate . The annoying part was that another hausa person was apprehended this evening with lots of jagger hidden in his bag . He was going to distribute it to his people when the youths of gowon estate apprehended him . He is currently been held at gowon estate police station . This people ve surrendered us ...only God will.save us . My..happiness is that the.youths now know whom.their common enemies are. They warned every one not to.touch any innocent hausa man .cos they are looking for their daily bread
.they insist the culprit must pay for their crime..I salute my yoruba people and igbo for the manner they conducted themselves. They are united in this struggle.. I have never seen this unity b4
The guy they killed is from calabar but he is a well.known mechanic that learnt his trade in the area. He is loved by everyone .
The yorubas are angry .
.same way the igbo cos he is a nice person

the other okada riders certainly know the identity of the killer. A little prompting by the police should unravel his identity. Chances are he has fled Lagos already....but he can still be apprehended.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate by greggng: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
symbianDON:
the other okada riders certainly know the identity of the killer. A little prompting by the police should unravel his identity. Chances are he has fled Lagos already....but he can still be apprehended.

You are vert correct . You just expressed the thinking of everyone here. There is a person the called sariki. I don't know if I got the spelling right . They said he is the Head of all of them . He has been asked to ensure he produced the culprit ..Every one is of the view that if the opposite is the case..the hausa would ve killed many by now

An interesting incident happened . A poor hausa man selling sugar kain. He is unaware of what happened . Some people attacked him cos the felt he is mocking on.the death of the young man ..the Nigerian police were professional on handling the matter .

Let me state clearly here that most of the hausa people are angry with the culprit. I spoke with some of them doing their legit business. They told me that the guy that killed the innocent boy should be killed. That the sin of one person shouldn't be transfered to them . This got me emotional. Is important we live in.peace .everyone is important. Lagos state govt should find a way to get the identity of all this okada rider .to ensure they are not bokoharam

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate by marshalcarter: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Please where is the Gowon estate...let me know how my movement is biko
Re: You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate by mejai(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Majority of northerners riding okada move with daggers. For a very long time, I have known this.

(1) (Reply)

Sold.......Registered Acura MDX - 2003 @ N1,350,000.00 / Neatly Used Toyota Corolla Wagon With Original Custom Duty / Registered 2013 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.