Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Requirement For Marriage - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Requirement For Marriage (1202 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Requirement For U.k Visiting Visa Application In Nigeria? / Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requirement For Marriage by kowade: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2011
Nlders I need answers-what are the requirement a spanish citizen need to have/meet to marry a nigerian woman in nigeria
Re: Requirement For Marriage by webcam(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2011
what they need to know is how you are conversant to nigeria marriage stuff, they are trying to avoid you bring someone in to spanish with fake marriage
Re: Requirement For Marriage by kennybuda: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2011
the spanish certizen should go to his or her manicipal for birth certificate and bacherlor certificate, then with apostile from the same office. you can go to nigerian embassy in madrid for translation and stamp thats alll you need, mucho gracias viva espanya
Re: Requirement For Marriage by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
MUST have big dick of course I mean cock and big wallet with loads of money on it and must be a man too. shocked cool
Re: Requirement For Marriage by Pacgmt(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
kowade:
Nlders I need answers-what are the requirement a spanish citizen need to have/meet to marry a nigerian woman in nigeria
@kowade pls in a trend few years back u wrote abt studying in dubai... pls am really interested.. I need ur help... I ll like to ask u some questions
Re: Requirement For Marriage by kowade: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Pacgmt:

@kowade pls in a trend few years back u wrote abt studying in dubai... pls am really interested.. I need ur help... I ll like to ask u some questions
ok ask any question, what exactly do you want to know?.

(1) (Reply)

50 Crushed To Death On Abuja-okene Highway / Hotel Job In Lekki / Can You Leave Nigeria And Becomes A Citizen In Another Country????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.