Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego (55704 Views)

NURTW Clashes: RRS Arrests Kunle Poly And Sego / Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by Blackdisciple(m): 4:53am On Jan 25, 2022
descarado:
See them.
Agbero is a profession.

Lazy grandfathers and fathers.

The only thing they know how to do is extort hard working Nigerians, have multiple baby mamas and throw party everyday.

Spit on them

Tinubu's children.
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:54am On Jan 25, 2022
post=109662422:
Peace is all we want in Lagos State,

AND,

Nigeria at large.

SAY NO TO VIOLENCE IN OUR LAND.

LET PEACE REIGN.

God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

GARBAGE TALK

Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by Blackdisciple(m): 4:55am On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubu's children.
They can't arrest them, even if they do u will see them on the streets tomorrow continue what they know best extortion of innocent hard working Nigerians.

Afonja muslims
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by sakssey23: 5:42am On Jan 25, 2022
TrackerXL:
There worse fools in Anambra n Abia chasing marwa driver up n down with rubbish ticket go ask you father to go after those ones the police are dealing with this already.

Are you an Agbero yourself? The author was stating the obvious.
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by jonnyjustcome22: 5:56am On Jan 25, 2022
VIP criminals.
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by Prokaryote: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Arrest bawo, this one police is looking at them like governor doing project inspection. Those men decide the faith of the next governor of lagos state
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2022
gulfer:
Which is which, all I see is a gathering of alumni area boys, none is handcuffed or appear arrested. By the way, can someone show me which one is
1. Kunle Poly
2. Sego
3. Oluomo

I wish they can be locked away forever with their godfathers, these guys are nuisances condoned too far angry angry angry

Oluomo is not there. These are the leaders of the rival gang. Kunle poly is kind of sympathetic to PDP, I wonder how he has been able to last this long

They are finally trying to cage him and his boys, so that MC Oluomo's gang will have total control of all the parks in Lagos
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by gulfer: 7:11am On Jan 25, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Oluomo is not there. These are the leaders of the rival gang. Kunle poly is kind of sympathetic to PDP, I wonder how he has been able to last this long

They are finally trying to cage him and his boys, so that MC Oluomo's gang will have total control of all the parks in Lagos
Isn't that an abuse of security control by Lagos State (APC precisely) and one of the reasons the Federal government does not want to devolution of the security powers and allow state police. Why use the instrument of state to empower an area boy (Agbero) against others like him because he is loyal to you. I just pray Lagos doesn't implode the way things are going undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by Femeto: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Ambode had a plan to kick them out of Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2022
gulfer:
Isn't that an abuse of security control by Lagos State (APC precisely) and one of the reasons the Federal government does not want to devolution of the security powers and allow state police. Why use the instrument of state to empower an area boy (Agbero) against others like him because he is loyal to you. I just pray Lagos doesn't implode the way things are going undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You're correct, but who do we complain to. It's been the norm on Lagos for a very long time.
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by bluecircle470: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2022
descarado:
See them.
Agbero is a profession.

Lazy grandfathers and fathers.

The only thing they know how to do is extort hard working Nigerians, have multiple baby mamas and throw party everyday.

Spit on them

Nah your papa dem extort abi dem collect money from you?
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by TrackerXL: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2022
And what I replied with was not fact or what are you insinuating ? Does your father not issue all sort of rubbish ticket to Napep doing worse than the agberos, beating those that refuse to pay.

sakssey23:

Are you an Agbero yourself? The author was stating the obvious.
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by Marvellsmart(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Lagos state has continue to contribute to 70% of Nigeria’s crime. South East 15% North 5% Southsouth5%

Other states learnt the act of thuggery,touts/street urchins,cultism etc from Lagos
You are a very stupid fool.
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by tasland(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Were is the arrest because all what I see in the pictures are police and people facing each other and gisting
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by 1759ademola(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Lagos state has continue to contribute to 70% of Nigeria’s crime. South East 15% North 5% Southsouth5%

Other states learnt the act of thuggery,touts/street urchins,cultism etc from Lagos
Who is this one? Person from UGM region or Boko-Haram region.
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by jimcaddy(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2022
Just a phone call by the Jagaban himself and they will be released asap.. These men will be useful come 2023... Eko for show...
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by Lisaint(m): 4:52am On Jan 26, 2022
I was expecting then to answer that question

Where’s is their mugshot!

Even sanwo-Olu sef can’t arrest one of the big boys of Lagos!

Not to talk of RRS
Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by delpee(f): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
What's the difference between Kunle, Sego and Oluomo? Don't they all belong to the same union harassing people everywhere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident / Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Armed Robbers Including A Lady Who Stormed Home Of Surveyor General Arested.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.