Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Canadian Work Permit Process - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Canadian Work Permit Process (222 Views)

How To Relocate To Canada Without Work Permit / USA/CANADA Admission Processing (study Visa/permit) / 2-years DUBAI Work Permit Visa Opportunity Ongoing With Free Accommodation, Tran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Work Permit Process by ikez(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dear All,

Compliments of the season!!!

Please I need your support/guidance on applying for Canadian Work Permit via Ghanian VFS.

I have an offer letter from a Canadian company but faced with a challenge of having to wait for 61 weeks to allow for the processing of TWP in Nigeria.

The company is not willing to wait for that long and I thought of applying through Ghana but don't know if there are some residency requirements I must meet.

I tried creating a TWP account online to start the application process but I don't know what to do to ensure the TWP is being processed via VFS-Ghana.

Please I need our help and guidance on this.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Work Permit Process by Najyin(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello. Please help with this.

A passport expired in 2019 but there's a surname change required now.

Should we apply for another passport or renew ?

(1) (Reply)

If You Enter Uk Ilegaly Be Prepare To Go Home New Uk Pm Plan / Lets Take Care Of Your Cargo Needs!! / Australian Internal Border Restrictions Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.