Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran (16722 Views)

Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC / Sanwo-Olu Seeks Law Cancelling Pension For Former Lagos Governors & Deputies / EndSARS: A Tale Of Two Governors, Jide Sanwo-Olu And Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by oshozondii: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jide Adediran, the convener of the Lagos4Lagos Movement, a former faction of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos State, says the ruling party has a list of persons who will become governors in the state.

He made this known on Monday while featuring as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Dr Iyorchia Ayu; former Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and six other PDP had received the Lagos4Lagos group to the opposition party last Friday.

Speaking on the current affairs programme on Monday, Adediran, who is a governorship hopeful, said his group decamped because of the imposition of governorship candidates by the APC in the state.

He said, “What happened on Friday was beyond just decamping from APC to PDP; it was actually a final burial of APC in Lagos State. These are foot soldiers of the ruling APC in Lagos who have decided to dump all the moneybags to take their future in their own hands.

“We do have history where we are coming from, we didn’t just start today, we’ve been on this for the past six years and we’ve been preaching one thing: what we need and what we are asking for is a level playing field.

“We don’t care even if we are going to lose that contest at the end of the day but give us a level playing field.

“So, we held congresses here and there (but) you sat somewhere putting up a list saying this is what is going to fly and we were saying it to the party at the national level that if you refuse to do the needful, we have the number and we would move, they thought we were joking but we have shown to them by moving.”

Adediran also said the Lagos4Lagos movement chose not to form another political party but decided to join the PDP to join forces with a party with a structure across the nation and to add value.
https://punchng.com/apc-has-a-list-of-persons-to-be-lagos-govs-lagos4lagos-convener/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Xscape1993(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
APC is not a threat in 2023. Nigerians now know that the party is a 419 party. Terrorist sponsors and sympathizers party.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Exc2000: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
cool

Hahaha

Jandor don scam PDP

So 6 Governors, and others came to welcome Jandor and his riff raffs that can't win 2000 votes

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
That shows they are prepared and the incoming one whould have been mapping and strategizing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by seunmsg(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jandor for PDP mugu grin grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by babyfaceafrica: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
How is this news? Tell us what we don't know

2 Likes

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by JAMO84: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
I still don't understand why 6 PDP governors will abandon their states and fly to Lagos, just to welcome a riff raff and his band of scallywags.

Defection to PDP is so rare that, anyone will be welcomed with fanfare, no matter how inconsequential he/she is.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by flokii: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
SlyDev:
If Yoruba know the kind of power they can wield, they will be top of the food chain in Nigeria.

Yoruba suppose weaponize Lagos State, our border to punish aggressive people trying to undermine or disturb their ancestral land.

But someone Yoruba are just irredeemable enemy lover. Yoruba will rise again

This right here was Awolowo's view which infact is the view of most of us that have crossed the Western borders to North, East and South.
Reason I keep hammering it that Yorubas are dulling and too docile for my liking. Igbos no suppose get level where any Yoruba man is standing and I mean it.

The Igbos wanted to and still want to take Lagos for this singular reason you pointed out which will never happen. Not in this lifetime.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by nairavsdollars(f): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lagosians are mumu including Igbos and Hausas living there. How can you allow one man to be controlling your destiny since 1999?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Johnnyessence(m): 12:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Nice movement from your camp. Pdp will take over power from Apc in Lagos state in 2023 poll.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by SmartPolician: 1:39am On Jan 25, 2022
SlyDev:
If Yoruba know the kind of power they can wield, they will be top of the food chain in Nigeria.

Yoruba suppose weaponize Lagos State, our border to punish aggressive people trying to undermine or disturb their ancestral land.

But someone Yoruba are just irredeemable enemy lover. Yoruba will rise again

You people should stop coming online to write NONSENSE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:

This right here was Awolowo's view which infact is the view of most of us that have croseed the Western borders to North, East and South.
Reason I keep hammering it that Yorubas are dulling and too docile for my liking. Igbos no suppose get level where any Yoruba man is standing and I mean it.

The Igbos wanted to and still want to take Lagos for this singular reason you pointed out which will never happen. Not in this lifetime.

Did you read anything Igbo in the article?... all your narratives even if the discuss is NASA and Mars just somehow brings Igbos into it. If you are having complex, then just say it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Amiralord: 4:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Exc2000:
cool

Hahaha

Jandor don scam PDP

So 6 Governors, and others came to welcome Jandor and his riff raffs that can't win 2000 votes

Say who?

2 Likes

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by NwaNimo1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Honor10: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
And how is that a problem?

We are satisfy with APC rule in Lagos, we don't want PDP to do to Lagos what they did to Abia.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by tutudesz: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
The Lagos State Governor's, Senators, House of Representatives and Assembly, list to 2051 grin if your name no dey that list, no buy form O!!

8 Likes

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by elrufiason: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fake news, the real list include.

1. Mc oluomo
2. Sega
3. Kunle poly

For presidency they include.
1. Speed Darlington
2. Terry g
3. Portable
Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Eriokanmi: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ok. For now, I comment my reserve
Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Maxymilliano(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jendor should be referred to as Omi Tuntun ...

It aptly fits his coming to PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by LilyColin(f): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
seunmsg:
Jandor for PDP mugu grin grin grin

Cardoso the chief zombie

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Aksnoopy: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
JAMO84:
I still don't understand why 6 PDP governors will abandon their states and fly to Lagos, just to welcome a riff raff and his band of scallywags.

Defection to PDP is so rare that, anyone will be welcomed with fanfare, no matter how inconsequential he/she is.
Riff raffs and scallywags like you and your fellow Tinubu urchins.

4 Likes

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Femeto: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
I just wish Ambode did this.

4 Likes

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by jrusky(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Xscape1993:
APC is not a threat in 2023. Nigerians now know that the party is a 419 party. Terrorist sponsors and sympathizers party.

Fact!!!

Anyone still wishing apc to continue ruling after 2023 he or she deserves no mercy if apc eventually lost the General election.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by tutudesz: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
elrufiason:
Fake news, the real list include.

1. Mc oluomo
2. Sega
3. Kunle poly
4. Remi Tinubu

For presidency they include.
1. Speed Darlington
2. Terry g
3. Portable
Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Orissodiq: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Lagosians are mumu including Igbos and Hausas living there. How can you allow one man to be controlling your destiny since 1999?
That's how some set of people brainwashed Libyan and set the country on fire instead of giving d promised better future.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Salvador1: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:

This right here was Awolowo's view which infact is the view of most of us that have croseed the Western borders to North, East and South.

you hate igbos online but right from Time I haven't seen any Igbo fight with Yoruba in real life to extent of destroying life properties.
Yet they are your problem.
Your hatred for Igbo is born out of the world. And when they return it u start threatening fire.
I have come to realize tribalism and sentiment have blinded you to know your real enemy.
But before you know it... It will be too late.
Omo Yoruba keep on ok.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
it's not today, Na so Jimi Agbaje make noise!! He retire go face him business last last.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police / Niger Coup: Tinubu Meets Abdulsalami, Ribadu, Others / How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.