Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Mercy Aigbe & Mercy Johnson! Tale Of 2 Husband Snatcher - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Mercy Johnson! Tale Of 2 Husband Snatcher (742 Views)

Hamza Mohammed Calls Out Habibat Ahmed For Being 'A Husband Snatcher' / Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam / Bobrisky: Rosy Meurer Is A Husband Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe & Mercy Johnson! Tale Of 2 Husband Snatcher by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Seeing some people calling Mercy Johnson a husband snatcher and all that.

Let me make this straight, most Nollywood female actor are coded runs girl and even some of them started runs before they joined film industry

There's a time I saw well known olosho in one of Nollywood movies and the babe is still in industry till today, this babe normally ply her trade at Allen

As for Mercy Johnson, she happens to be side chick to her present husband

Mercy Johnson had very rough life before going into movie industry

Mercy Johnson, her mother, & siblings ran a roadside dirty mama put

Mercy Johnson do sleep around and she's a very thuggish gal back in the days

People around okoko & festac knows her very well

Now, let's go back to Mercy Aigbe

Mercy Aigbe is nothing but big slut

She had bleeped many Nollywood actor who was her colleague

She had slept with quite good numbers of politician

She had been sleeping with her current husband for years even when she's under Lanre Gentry roof

There's nothing special about mercy Aigbe because she only use make up to looks goods

Mercy Aigbe has scattered leg shape and such women disgust me a lot

Woe unto Me Adeoti because he will soon be tired of the pussy and they will never last before they go their separate ways
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Mercy Johnson! Tale Of 2 Husband Snatcher by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
you cant point fingers at these low life sluts, while ignoring the clueless donkeys who wilfully marry them....to solve this problem, you have to look at the undercover oloshos AND the simp who gladly marry them! BOTH are to be blamed here! with the amount of people married for the wrong reasons, no wonder so many fail in marriage.

BTW no woman can "snatch" a man that doesnt want to be snatched

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Mercy Johnson! Tale Of 2 Husband Snatcher by elonmuskbaby: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin

Aya the owner grin

Lori Oko oloko grin

Her second nkechi blessing don talk say make nobody snatch her husband because "acid dey cheap" cheesy grin cheesy grin

I pity the mental health of her daughter, Michelle.i wonder which man go marry am knowing who the mother is lipsrsealed

Mama wey no dey stay one place wey be say her vagina Na for the highest bidder and she no dey hide am, how decent man wan Take marry her pikin Na with her mother's sexual antecedents lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Mercy Johnson! Tale Of 2 Husband Snatcher by yuping(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
undecided a lot of speculation, hatred, accusation, and dehumanization on a thread just to do what exactly? Prove a point? I hope you find love.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Beauty To Charcoal: Tribal Mark Removal Leaves Lady's Face Burnt / Iyabo Ojo Trends On Twitter For The TV Show 'real Housewives Of Lagos' / Rita Dominic's Net Worth And Biography(plus Her Child And Royal Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.