Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs (1316 Views)

i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / Tecno Camon Cx Air And Infinix S Pro X521..quick Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Danielwiseoo(f): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
hello Nairalanders pls am in need of an advice pls am looking for a nice Android phone with this specs.. 13mp
3gb ram
4000mah
my budget is 60k .m. I wanted going for remi but my cousin said redmi has wahala.. I need ur advice Android gurus in the house
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by odinson1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
hello Nairalanders pls am in need of an advice pls am looking for a nice Android phone with this specs.. 13mp
3gb ram
4000mah
my budget is 60k .m. I wanted going for remi but my cousin said redmi has wahala.. I need ur advice Android gurus in the house

Abeg just find Tecno Spark 5 pro buy.

I'm not a fan of tecno,but your budget is too small to go for samsung,apple, Xiaomi or other brands
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Danielwiseoo(f): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2022
odinson1:

Abeg just find Tecno Spark 5 pro buy.

I'm not a fan of tecno,but your budget is too small to go for samsung,apple, Xiaomi or other brands
someone is telling me to buy infinix s5.. but I just have a weird feeling about it
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by odinson1(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
someone is telling me to buy infinix s5.. but I just have a weird feeling about it

DO NOT buy that phone! The phone hangs like a 1gb ram phone. I have a friend who used it
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Danielwiseoo(f): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
odinson1:

DO NOT buy that phone! The phone hangs like a 1gb ram phone. I have a friend who used it
thankz bruh.. Tecno spark 5 pro right?
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Randerl: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na you sabi. Jus make sure CarlCare dey for your frontage or backyard.

1 Like

Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
3gb ram
4000mah
come and pick my Motorola G30 machine

Fast sale. Motorola G30 machine for sale.

Android 11
4gig ram, 128gig rom
64mega pixel camera
4G network
5000mah strong lasting battery.
Fast charge enabled.
Phone was manufactured just last year 2021.

Phone is in perfect working condition. No fault whatsoever.

Serious buyer only
08021254968 whatsapp and calls available.

#80, 000 only

You get your full refund if any issue. 100% working perfectly.

Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by odinson1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
thankz bruh.. Tecno spark 5 pro right?

Yes. It is the best Budget phone you can buy now.

Unless you have 70k and above before you start going for samsung, Xiaomi and nokia
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Danielwiseoo(f): 5:30am On Jan 26, 2022
franciskaine:
come and pick my Motorola G30 machine
Fast sale. Motorola G30 machine for sale.
Android 11 4gig ram, 128gig rom 64mega pixel camera 4G network 5000mah strong lasting battery. Fast charge enabled. Phone was manufactured just last year 2021.
Phone is in perfect working condition. No fault whatsoever.
Serious buyer only 08021254968 whatsapp and calls available.
#80, 000 only
You get your full refund if any issue. 100% working perfectly.
. 60k pls .. that's what I have now
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Mandate1: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
. 60k pls .. that's what I have now
I'm same franciskaine that posted the Motorola. Admin don ban me, don't know for them óò. Up your game bro, 60 is small. I promise you, you'll enjoy this phone. Not even iPhone 12 can beat its camera. Reach me on 08021254968

I'm offering you a phone of 4gig ram and 128gig rom.
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Shuregirl: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
3gb ram
4000mah
your budget should get you spark 5
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Yourfav: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
3gb ram
4000mah
how about spark 7p?
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by chickenfoot: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2022
He can up his budget a little and get the spark 7
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by chickenfoot: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2022
odinson1:

Yes. It is the best Budget phone you can buy now.

Unless you have 70k and above before you start going for samsung, Xiaomi and nokia
70k can get you the spark 7 too
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by tafat: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
You can get the spark 5 pro, it's about 58k
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by tafat: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Randerl:
Na you sabi. Jus make sure CarlCare dey for your frontage or backyard.
oga rest abeg, this your agenda is becoming stale, na only you go dey go carlcare with your problems.
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Breastfeed: 5:16am On Feb 01, 2022
Spark 5 or you up your money a little and get the spark 7
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Mohbola(f): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
within budget then
tafat:
You can get the spark 5 pro, it's about 58k
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Kayconcept2(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
SPARK 7P, SPARK 7 AND SPARK 5 PRO
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by OlofofoAdugbo1: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Spark 7P
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Ennyholar: 1:44am On Feb 09, 2022
TECNO POVA
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Yyvonne: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2022
Spark 7p
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by drstrangest: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
I have spark 5p and 7p android... Call me I'm in Benin
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by SunshineHQ(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
carry the money buy uk used/ fairly used pixel 3, Samsung or Xiaomi devices. any Tecno phone u but with that money will frustrate u and you'll spend more money at carlcare for fixing
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by drstrangest: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
I am thinking about carlcare like cal and the little bastard car in the movie supernatural angry
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by chickenfoot: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
SunshineHQ:
carry the money buy uk used/ fairly used pixel 3, Samsung or Xiaomi devices. any Tecno phone u but with that money will frustrate u and you'll spend more money at carlcare for fixing
big lie, same could happen to a xaomi device too, it's all about handling, TECNO phones are very durable.
Re: Quick Advice For A Friend In Need Of A Phone With The Following Specs by Yinksy09(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tecno POP 5 Pro fits this specs and it’s around 55k or so

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Tech Guys In The House / Nokia E65 Or N76 / Celtel Mtn Or Glo Browsing Trick Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.