Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution (14347 Views)

US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam / How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke / Ghana Court Jails Nigerian Woman For 6 Years For Beating Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by EmmaLege: 6:01am On Jan 25, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by akigbemaru: 6:12am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=gistmega post=109669054]There is no country without scammers. Indians have the trophy in this but the news will never report it. they are only looking for black man scammer. Never support a scammer. they are very wicked. when they collect they will not give you anything but peanuts. they will spend on women and leave you, their faithful paddy. Only to buy you drinks to drink your brain into misery. Then, spend lavishly in expensive hotels. Their reason for scamming is an enigma. While asserting to be collecting the dividends of their (Unknown) ancestors who were taken into slavery, they themselves have morphed into modern slaves. When they collect the money from maga, they will buy Rolex watch, foreign building materials, designers clothing, luxury cars, iPhone and apple laptops etc. All these items return the ill-gotten cash to the same oyibo manufacturers. In the end, the money returns to the oyibo economy. Leaving you feeling temporarily hyped on diminishing assets.
The pastors and Imams are in this scam loop too. Even more dangerous than the guys before the laptops. How many vaccines expired in Nigeria? Millions. Why? Because the religionists are fusing scary tales to people's hearts to stir up controversies that keep their names on the headlines.
Surprisingly, the same people who criticize Jehovah's witnesses for refusing blood are forcefully instigating that their members refuse vaccines. They demonize the science-based vaccines but they duly take Yellow-fever VACCINES, Polio VACCINES, Hepatitis etc. No one is calling out this hypocrisies because the men promoting this evil agenda are lionized.
People come out in throngs to cuss out these scammers but they are the reasons why these youngsters delve into such crimes. Imagine the cost of building the world's tallest building which provided jobs for hundreds of thousands around the world is sitting in Tinubu's house right now. They load cash and stash in their homes just sitting and not revolving in the economy. How can these young boys get jobs? Any girl buying Malaysian hair and Mary Kay is damaging our economy. Everyone supporting any government aspirant is a bad and evil man. They are the bones of corruption. the support base of any politician is the evil framework of that man.
Any church that opens the door for any politician to campaign in it is a Satanic camp. We all know what these men are up to. There must be a fresh face in Politics. When these men know that they can be easily kicked out, they will sit up. Revolving this seat of power has kept us in this shit-dom called 9ja. Nigerian youths must survive anyhoo. If scam is the way, a man's got to do what a man's got to do. The only thing is, after scam, how far? How do you invest the cash? I am not for scamming individuals but corporations squeezing the oxygen out of people's lungs??
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by RealistRedpiler: 6:27am On Jan 25, 2022
You made no sense

gistmega:
There is no country without scammers. Indians have the trophy in this but the news will never report it. they are only looking for black man scammer. Never support a scammer. they are very wicked. when they collect they will not give you anything but peanuts. they will spend on women and leave you, their faithful paddy. Only to buy you drinks to drink your brain into misery. Then, spend lavishly in expensive hotels. Their reason for scamming is an enigma. While asserting to be collecting the dividends of their (Unknown) ancestors who were taken into slavery, they themselves have morphed into modern slaves. When they collect the money from maga, they will buy Rolex watch, foreign building materials, designers clothing, luxury cars, iPhone and apple laptops etc. All these items return the ill-gotten cash to the same oyibo manufacturers. In the end, the money returns to the oyibo economy. Leaving you feeling temporarily hyped on diminishing assets.
The pastors and Imams are in this scam loop too. Even more dangerous than the guys before the laptops. How many vaccines expired in Nigeria? Millions. Why? Because the religionists are fusing scary tales to people's hearts to stir up controversies that keep their names on the headlines.
Surprisingly, the same people who criticize Jehovah's witnesses for refusing blood are forcefully instigating that their members refuse vaccines. They demonize the science-based vaccines but they duly take Yellow-fever VACCINES, Polio VACCINES, Hepatitis etc. No one is calling out this hypocrisies because the men promoting this evil agenda are lionized.
People come out in throngs to cuss out these scammers but they are the reasons why these youngsters delve into such crimes. Imagine the cost of building the world's tallest building which provided jobs for hundreds of thousands around the world is sitting in Tinubu's house right now. They load cash and stash in their homes just sitting and not revolving in the economy. How can these young boys get jobs? Any girl buying Malaysian hair and Mary Kay is damaging our economy. Everyone supporting any government aspirant is a bad and evil man. They are the bones of corruption. the support base of any politician is the evil framework of that man.
Any church that opens the door for any politician to campaign in it is a Satanic camp. We all know what these men are up to. There must be a fresh face in Politics. When these men know that they can be easily kicked out, they will sit up. Revolving this seat of power has kept us in this shit-dom called 9ja. Nigerian youths must survive anyhoo. If scam is the way, a man's got to do what a man's got to do. The only thing is, after scam, how far? How do you invest the cash? I am not for scamming individuals but corporations squeezing the oxygen out of people's lungs?? Having Tinubu in power means bringing back his cohort of experienced looters tot he coffer. Sick old men should be restrained.

1 Like

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by RealistRedpiler: 6:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Crime pays but you won't understand.
For crime, Nigerians no reach Indians and Russians.
Last week a smelly Indian mumu scammed me of 100 dollars.
Na show off killed us.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by IpobAntidote: 6:33am On Jan 25, 2022
iaamxavier:
I didn't even have to open this thread to know it's the skull miners.
Everything about this people na just fraud fraud, Tueh!

You are right oh, if na those meth and human flesh cannibal addicts it would have been drug trafficking or human trafficking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by freshbengas: 6:36am On Jan 25, 2022
I am a name checker. Igbos again, how can they be disgracing Nigeria anywhere in the world? Just imagine his Igbo name "Shalom Olumide Ayotunde"

Believe me, it is only the Igbos that travel to abroad to commit crime, the Yorubas are crime free.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by RaisedByWolves: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
post=109669027:
SAY NO TO FRAUD GUYS.

Guys, SAY NO TO FRAUD.
It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

For the ones that believe in fraud and scamming innocent people of their hard earned money,
Make una Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.
Ask HushBingo and Obinna that thought he was invisible tonguetongue

#TeamLegitForLife

Awon werey, wey no wan work for dem life.
Na dat fraud go kill all of una finish.
(We know say na why una no like dem MANNA be dis, and y'all hide under politics to run mad one by one,
If the truth wanna kill una, make una die fast fast! grin cheesy wink )

Milking dry innocent and hardworking Nigerians hard earned money.

You know nothing everyone likes the truth but we will always say it.
Truth is not bitter, People are just bitter to the truth
And talking about political affinity,
We respect everyone's choice.
Those who are with us and those who love our darling country are more than the haters.
The masses made their choice twice and integrity won over thieves and looters both times.
And for the records, below is the reason they don't like us,
(...and if you still wanna know more about what we stand for, click this link and read our post on there, that explains us to the world more.
https://www.nairaland.com/5756309/coronavirus-atiku-asks-fg-pay#87774409

Btw,
We are not a person,
But persons.
Do take note.

And Thanks for the kind words.

So the owner of the moniker is not dem [/b] again, it is now [b] wannabe?
You wailers and enemies of this nation are just so confused sha.

You have tagged over 127 people on Nairaland to be the same people as us.
Anybody that types GOD BLESS NIGERIA is now dem [/b].
Anybody that pray for our darling nation must be one of them at [b]
Anybody that types any positive thing about Nigeria must be from [/b].
Anybody that says no to [b]FRAUD AND FRAUDSTERS
is a member of dem MANNA crew.
Anybody that says NO TO DRUGS must be from [/b].
Anybody that preaches about [b]JESUS CHRIST
, is a Pastor from MANNA.
We can't count how many times, some dumb people said in derogatory ways,
that [/b] is the same person as [b]Righteousness89, only because he talks about JESUS CHRIST the same way we have been doing for many years here, ( the person has replied them many times, we guess he is tired of doing that now!)

Well in all these, people can now understand the kind of people that don't like dem MANNA, it shows those kinda people are criminals, fraudsters, losers, psychiatric patients, miserable souls, enemies of Nigeria and never do well in life.

Dear SilverNorGold,
the Bible says we should imitators of good things,
Keep up the good work brotherly.
God bless you and all sane and honest Nigerians/Nairalanders.

We Rise!

Thanks Chief Topmaike.

Amen and Amen.
A better Nigeria is all we want. kiss
[/s]

The truth was said but you spoke in a crude thuggish manner
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by Prisco4luv(m): 7:03am On Jan 25, 2022
There is no future for fraudsters no matter how you think you are smart
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by Goldbw122(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Any one on Abroad soil that is a Nigeria should not be thinking of anything fraud or else they will jail you it is not like Nigeria where you just get the opportunity to do as you wish, And Nigerians like a quick and short way to success and the scammers and fraudsters will be laughing those that are working hard, which is wrong and i strongly stand on my ground. for sure.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2022
muheeb01:
I noticed some of them can't comment or think of any other things to say except being tribalistic,when is this going to stop,there's more pressing issues it's the tribe or religion of your fellow human being be their problems,people needs to grow up o,this is tools the polithiefcians are using to divide us,and some people still refuse to get sense in 2022 for that matter....Say no to fraud say no to tribalism,be contended and your time will definitely comes when you work hard and smart and pray....maga no need pay,let's live right please and stop being tribalistic,God that create us don't look at you as igbo,fulani,yoruba,nupe,tiv,urhobo,esan,bini,itsekiri,urhobo or hausa but as a HUMAN BEING....let's LOVE be the religion...we can do better and it's start from me and you.
God bless you real good for this Alhaji Muheeb.
kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by Benchilwell: 7:49am On Jan 25, 2022
This post will full of tribelism comment,with no meaningful to say,abeg let me park and go
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by moyosore32: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2022
iaamxavier:
Toor...
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by moyosore32: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2022
Tribal bigots just full ds thread anyhow... tueh undecided undecided
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by anonimi: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by YeyeGbami: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2022
BCD2much:
The 'add more' spirit gets them into trouble, they never withdraw till they're caught. Imagine if hush had withdrawn 2 yrs before his arrest.
Nature has a way of keeping u around the crime scene till u reap what u sow

This should be pinned on homepage.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by anonimi: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Karhma:
Too slow in everything...

Just like his political idol in Asshole Rock grin

1 Like

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by naija4life247: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2022
iaamxavier:

Yes, like Invictus Obi and Evans the billionaire kidnapper and the Ozubulu drug gang that chased themselves from South Africa into a Catholic Church in Ozubulu and killed people right there inside the Church without given a fucck about Jesus, Mary and whosoever. The probably also shot Jesus and Mary's statues with their automatic machine guns.

1 Like

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by gistmega: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
I wasn't born to feed you sense, Sir. Go and meet your father's neighbor for sense if you are still looking for one that you didn't receive from your pops. If you had one, you wouldn't be out here looking for it. My comment was made to discontinue any lead my reader will formulate from it. You are not a realist. You are a biased nomad. I purposefully antagonized my own points to present a REAListic viewpoint from both ends. Petit garcon, you are not a proofreader for anyone. Have several seats in my cesspool.
RealistRedpiler:

You made no sense
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by ablejesus26(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Shalom Olumide Ayotunde

Omo igbo It is over

Shun tribal bigotry, it makes people sound very low like really low.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2022
ablejesus26:

Shun tribal bigotry, it makes people sound very low like really low.
Now you know nah tribal bigotry, but you give 100 likes it nah ipob topic... abeg gerrout

1 Like

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by ablejesus26(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Now you know nah tribal bigotry, but you give 100 likes it nah ipob topic... abeg gerrout

I barely give like to any comments here.

I call out all and sundry from what ever tribe you claim to be if you do the tribal bullcrap.

I wonder why nairaland choose to indulge you guys spreading tribal hate�
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by faste: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
Yorubas and Igbos are in competition to tarnish the image of Nigeria globally, these two ethnic group account for over 80 percent of the diaspora crime involving Nigerians in other shores. Its a pity they are the same people that makes the laudest noise while pointing accusing fingers are others for the crimes they themselves are guilty of.

It is time we the minority abandone this contraception for them and form a progressive nation of our dream.
What is holding you?Majority tribe no fit pull out Na family won pull out!
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by Benrosaria(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2022
bomb24:

https://punchng.com/us-court-jails-nigerian-for-fraud-orders-over-1m-restitution/

All over the world we are still controlled by a man in his own land

Blacks stop dumbing
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
ablejesus26:

I barely give like to any comments here.

I call out all and sundry from what ever tribe you claim to be if you do the tribal bullcrap.

I wonder why nairaland choose to indulge you guys spreading tribal hate�
yoruba are the most tribalistic people I ever seen, have you ever ask yourself, why we have more igbo speaking yoruba than yoruba speaking igbo You can never seen yoruba man speaking igbo well... even as hausa fulanis slaughtered them at mile 12 market they blame igbos, even as yoruba miscreants invade oba of lagos Palace stole his shoes they blame igbos, i can't never blame any yoruba for anything that happened in Onitsha or aba,
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by ablejesus26(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
yoruba are the most tribalistic people I ever seen, have you ever ask yourself, why we have more igbo speaking yoruba than yoruba speaking igbo You can never seen yoruba man speaking igbo well... even as hausa fulanis slaughtered them at mile 12 market they blame igbos, even as yoruba miscreants invade oba of lagos Palace stole his shoes they blame igbos, i can't never blame any yoruba for anything that happened in Onitsha or aba,

What sort of reasoning is this for goodness sakes �
How do you guys come up with such tribally filled hateful jargons �.
Oga seun do something na.
It's like the only thing this forum exist for is to spread hate.
Nwokem biko buru nkogheri gi gha ebe ozo.
Shun tribal bigotry it makes people sound somewhat stupid.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109669027:
SAY NO TO FRAUD GUYS.

Guys, SAY NO TO FRAUD.
It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

For the ones that believe in fraud and scamming innocent people of their hard earned money,
Make una Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.
Ask HushBingo and Obinna that thought he was invisible tonguetongue

#TeamLegitForLife

Awon werey, wey no wan work for dem life.
Na dat fraud go kill all of una finish.
(We know say na why una no like dem MANNA be dis, and y'all hide under politics to run mad one by one,
If the truth wanna kill una, make una die fast fast! grin cheesy wink )

Milking dry innocent and hardworking Nigerians hard earned money.

You know nothing everyone likes the truth but we will always say it.
Truth is not bitter, People are just bitter to the truth
And talking about political affinity,
We respect everyone's choice.
Those who are with us and those who love our darling country are more than the haters.
The masses made their choice twice and integrity won over thieves and looters both times.
And for the records, below is the reason they don't like us,
(...and if you still wanna know more about what we stand for, click this link and read our post on there, that explains us to the world more.
https://www.nairaland.com/5756309/coronavirus-atiku-asks-fg-pay#87774409

Btw,
We are not a person,
But persons.
Do take note.

And Thanks for the kind words.

So the owner of the moniker is not dem [/b] again, it is now [b] wannabe?
You wailers and enemies of this nation are just so confused sha.

You have tagged over 127 people on Nairaland to be the same people as us.
Anybody that types GOD BLESS NIGERIA is now dem [/b].
Anybody that pray for our darling nation must be one of them at [b]
Anybody that types any positive thing about Nigeria must be from [/b].
Anybody that says no to [b]FRAUD AND FRAUDSTERS
is a member of dem MANNA crew.
Anybody that says NO TO DRUGS must be from [/b].
Anybody that preaches about [b]JESUS CHRIST
, is a Pastor from MANNA.
We can't count how many times, some dumb people said in derogatory ways,
that [/b] is the same person as [b]Righteousness89, only because he talks about JESUS CHRIST the same way we have been doing for many years here, ( the person has replied them many times, we guess he is tired of doing that now!)

Well in all these, people can now understand the kind of people that don't like dem MANNA, it shows those kinda people are criminals, fraudsters, losers, psychiatric patients, miserable souls, enemies of Nigeria and never do well in life.

Dear SilverNorGold,
the Bible says we should imitators of good things,
Keep up the good work brotherly.
God bless you and all sane and honest Nigerians/Nairalanders.

We Rise!

Thanks Chief Topmaike.

Amen and Amen.
A better Nigeria is all we want. kiss

God bless you real good for this Alhaji Muheeb.
kiss

With due respect, this article is not about you my friend. Fraud should be condemned in all it's ramifications anywhere it is found but you succeeded in making this about "THEM MANNA".
Relax. Life is not all about you.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution by Stevenson1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
Yorubas and Igbos are in competition to tarnish the image of Nigeria globally, these two ethnic group account for over 80 percent of the diaspora crime involving Nigerians in other shores. Its a pity they are the same people that makes the laudest noise while pointing accusing fingers are others for the crimes they themselves are guilty of.

It is time we the minority abandone this contraception for them and form a progressive nation of our dream.

Minority scatter you there!
So, Edo wey don use prostitution kill Italy is what?
An average Canadian man knows some part of town in Delta state pass some Nigerians due to the scam exposure they have witnessed from that state alone.
I wish true true that Nigeria can divide let me really see what you minority really have in mind.
Cos every tom and dick is shouting separation while they are all clueless like the rest of the Nigerians.
Which denting of image of a country pass Terrorism if I may ask you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana / Lagos Food Vendor Kills Man Over N50 Bread / Drunk Policeman Arrested In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.