Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,437 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Is House Of Rep Moving To Ban NYSC? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is House Of Rep Moving To Ban NYSC? (392 Views)

Moving To Kano From Lagos Or Ogun State, Please Gather Here / Sales girl or Rep needed / Thinking Of Moving To Lagos- Think Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is House Of Rep Moving To Ban NYSC? by ColdHeatt: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2022
On January 22nd 2022, I read off a fairly credible medium that the Nigerian House of Representative has just begun a serious move to scrap NYSC.

I did mine in the year 2003 but I have young men and women who are on the verge of graduating and are therefore dreaming Youth Service.

Cessation of this program would look like personal unfulfillment to them. Anyone with the authentic position please?
Re: Is House Of Rep Moving To Ban NYSC? by meobizy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Source? The least you could do was snap a picture of the news then post it here.

Our leaders cannot try it. Too much money is generated from the scheme. They can postpone it in cases like the Coronavirus and mass killings, stopping it completely will never happen unless it heavily benefits the common man.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Tips On How To Stand Out In A Competitive Niche Even As A Novice / Ondo State Secretariat / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.