Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Maryjane Won Tunde Ednut Car Gift To Mark His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryjane Won Tunde Ednut Car Gift To Mark His Birthday (432 Views)

CONGRATS! See The Lucky Winner THAT Won Tunde Ednut's 1 Million Naira Giveaway / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maryjane Won Tunde Ednut Car Gift To Mark His Birthday by Carmartng: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2022
A Content creator and Model on Instagram @official_maryjane8 has won the car gift Tunde Ednut a Nigerian entertainment blogger early revealed he will be giving out on his birthday party that took place on the 22nd of January.

Tunde Ednut was Born on the 20th of January and brought up in Kaduna State, then in Lagos State, and after a while, he moved to the United Kingdom.

The vehicle is A 2010 Toyota Camry XLE and the foreign cost is within 3 million – 4.5 million naira

Tunde Shared on Instagram

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER: Me, I no dey do anything audio. I talk and do ni. I bought this car to use to support someone anyhow possible. You guys have been good to me and I really appreciate. This is about the 4th or 5th car I’m giving my people so far on this page. You people are too lovely.

Congratulations to this beautiful lady. This car will bring you joy, peace and after this, na bigger car for you in Jesus name. Go and enjoy your car. God bless you.

I will be giving someone else another car again later this year. May God continue to keep us safe and healthy in Jesus name. Till then! Love you guys ❤️��

TeamTundeEdnut For Life!!!

Thank you @folixx @sheymanmusic @iam_smalldoctor @justadetoun @mr_hyenana @iamsexysteel @mcshakaracomedian and many more for a great event. My birthday party will forever be a memorable one.

2010 Toyota Camry overview
The 2010 Toyota Camry has all the character of a washing machine from behind the wheel, but it’s a plush-riding champ on the highway, and the optional V6 is the best in the midsize sedan segment. No wonder the Camry remains one of the top family sedans on the market.

About Tunde Ednut
Born on the 20th of January, Tunde Ednut is a Nigerian online media influencer, Musician, and Comedian. He was born and brought up in Kaduna State, then in Lagos State, and in the end the United Kingdom.

He has accomplished the stature that so numerous online peeps can’t manage without looking at his page for a day. That shows how he has had the option to affect decidedly the life of people. Tunde Ednut began his vocation as a Comedian and was once one of the well-known stand-up parody acts in the UK prior to getting back to Nigeria to seek a profession in music.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/maryjane-won-tunde-ednut-car-gift-to-mark-his-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Scandal Full Update Live / #2500 And #3000 Picture Frame / Kim Kardashian Reveals What Really Led To Her Divorce From Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.