Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days (1119 Views)

Bitcoin Drops Below $20k / This Is Why Bitcoin Price Is Hovering Between $45K To $50K For Long Time! / How I Made Over $20k In Less Than Three Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by Ekomaster1: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2022
The crypto space, nowadays, is showcasing extreme volatility with the prices varying with great intensity. It was just a couple of hours before, the Bitcoin price was consolidating strongly above $35,000.
With the fresh plunge, the asset just broke down from the consolidation and is hovering around $33500 levels. No doubt the BTC price is trying to flip the bearish trend with a notable rebound, yet the possibilities continuing with the downtrend hovers...

Read More:- https://www.cryptoete.com.ng/2022/01/in-next-three-to-four-days-bitcoins.html

Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by Snitch24(m): 1:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Lmao
Y'all jst just assuming shit
Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
And it happened

1 Like

Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by Chidexter(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Snitch24:
Lmao
Y'all jst just assuming shit

How far

1 Like

Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hello here, I'm Sophie, I own a bead making brand and I'm looking for an investor that can invest #150,000/200,000 naira on my business, and I will pay back with interest after five months( deal) ... My location is ilorin
If you are interested, kindly message me on WhatsApp please 07015371845.thank you
Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by spyglaxx: 5:01am On Jun 19, 2022
sophieabou:
Hello here, I'm Sophie, I own a bead making brand and I'm looking for an investor that can invest #150,000/200,000 naira on my business, and I will pay back with interest after five months( deal) ... My location is ilorin
If you are interested, kindly message me on WhatsApp please 07015371845.thank you

You should be making breads of #50 sizes and not beads.

1 Like

Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by Niswayne19: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Now it has really dropped but I feel it’s time for people to buy lower. Using my Yellow card I can buy as low as 500 naira worth of BTC.

1 Like

Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by fluffybaby(f): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2022
sophieabou:

What is bead making brand? Do you make the beads or make beaded products? If products, what type of products for you make?
Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
spyglaxx:

You should be making breads of #50 sizes and not beads.
Lol I actually don't blame you, social media allows even the dumbest of persons to give their opinions out.
Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
fluffybaby:

What is bead making brand? Do you make the beads or make beaded products? If products, what type of products for you make?
you can check if for my page @beads_by_fia

1 Like

Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
sophieabou:
you can check for my page, that way you can understand better @beads_by_fia
Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by spyglaxx: 4:08am On Jun 20, 2022
sophieabou:
Lol I actually don't blame you, social media allows even the dumbest of persons to give their opinions out.

Bread has more customer base than beads. And if you can circumvent the cost of flour and still sell at the same price then you are a rich woman. Making money is a game of multiplication and its fun.

1 Like

Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
spyglaxx:

Bread has more customer base than beads. And if you can circumvent the cost of flour and still sell at the same price then you are a rich woman. Making money is a game of multiplication and its fun.
lol, I won't argue with you, its cos my business is actually suffering a little crisis at the moment, and I reached out to investors, its not meant for anyone that can't relate to comment on, thanks tho, follow on Instagram @beads_by_fia, I sometimes follow back

1 Like

Re: Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days by kingcolearchive: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is why you should not keep all your eggs in one basket. Diversify your portfolio. I put most of my money in the FairMoney app and recently I just move it to the fairsave wallet so I can get interest, that way I can be making money while saving money too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 11/12/2023 / Ecobank Transnational Incorporated(eti) Public Offer Is Out From: / Please Guys Help On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.