Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Beware Of Paypal Global Investment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Paypal Global Investment (209 Views)

Beware Of Paypal Global Investment / Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please) / Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Paypal Global Investment by michowest: 1:24am On Jan 25, 2022
PAYPAL GLOBAL INVESTMENT IS A FRAUD
This is a warning to all Nigerians to beware of the scammers who dupe people of their hard earned money all in the name of investment in Bitcoin and hard currency.
Nneka Onyeali-ikpe is one of them who happens to be their female culprit.
They call unsuspecting people with the following numbers:
0901 347 1060
They have duped so many people including a friend of mine the sum of 500,000 naira.
They ask people to pay into the following account:

*HERE IS THE BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT DETAILS IN WHICH YOU ARE TO MAKE PAYMENT INTO*

*PALMPAY GLOBAL INVESTMENT �*

*ACCOUNT NAME* *BALOGUN FESTUS*

*ACCOUNT NUMBER*
*1517175885*

*BANK NAME*
*ACCESS*

*ONCE IS DONE KINDLY SCREEN SHOT AND SEND TO ME FOR PROPER CONFIRMATION OKAY*

Re: Beware Of Paypal Global Investment by RealistRedpiler: 6:41am On Jan 25, 2022
They did the same btc mining and I was a victim. I believed them cos I know what btc was but I knew it's not genuine.. They later ran away..

(1) (Reply)

RESTORED / Abducted Siblings, Man From Ayobo Housing Estate Regain Freedom / Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Attorney General’s Home, Father’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.