Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap (28569 Views)

The Late Umaru Yaradua's Brother, Abdulaziz Rocks Tinubu's Logo (Photos) / A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos / Nasarawa State Governor Put On Tinubu Style Cap (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by Walkee: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2022
biggy4joe:

Bros u really dey vex for Yoruba people Sha,we knw say Yoruba people get how Dem dey do normally but u take am personal Sha...Yoruba people are not the problem ooh my brother the problem na d bad politicians...Ojukwu regretted that war they were power toxic na normal young boys then na like our yahoo boys dey do now na they are all bad people na ask bianca well she go tell u straight up,or the Gowon that couldn't use his brain well for pride abi na for people to say yeah ooh u have done well he killed a generation thats Genocide how can u just go there and kill people like that and u expect them to be happy??Who does that na?then u can't even say AM SORRY for years you now allow others of ur bad colleagues that want to cash out to just steal away the commonwealth....No Plan,my brother no plan dis people don't have a plan for me and u they can't create anything these politicians want u to fight about nonsense,they don't care about u,like dey are bad people...Make we fight dis politicians na Dem still shot us for lekki ooh na Dem still no gree do our road for umuahia na Dem still harass us again self if we now decide ok government do ur own I do my own they will us police,efcc,ndlea,agbero or Boko Haram wey Dem form ooh and area boys again self take give us more stress Dem go still change am for u....One day just go to d hospital and see real Nigerians real life Nigerians suffering day by day....Hausa man no be my problem Sha na SAPA and plenty stress be my problem like dis
I can hardly understand what you typed here.
Wait tell whom sorry?
For what?

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by SOFTSKILL: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]
.hush stop chest beating... Come to Edo and campaign for him and see if you guys will be healthy ..

No cap

Chest beating! That is what you are doing already by saying a Nigerian cannot campaign in Edo state as if the state is your living room and why people are seeing you as an Osu. But then go and treat "Osularia Cannibalisis" it is a new disease that is common among children of hate

4 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by Odin13: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2022
farmboyy:
Sheriff has been relegated in Borno politics. Shettima is the one incharge now yet he dictates nothing to zullum.

Who in Borno can relegate Sheriff..

What’s the name of that kanuri god..
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
That was how they supported MKO Abiola to his early grave grin
life or death doesn't belong to you, terrorist cannibal. Between you, me and Jagaban nobody knows who is going to depart this world first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by biggy4joe(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Walkee:
I can hardly understand what you typed here.
Wait tell whom sorry?
For what?
lol Don't be angry ooh I just dey fast day time u knw na but just look am take 1 or 2 no vex sir
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by Walkee: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Odin13:
Sheriff is The Godfather in bornu. And not a friend to your Jagaban

Their last meeting asiwaju eacaped with a hot slap. ... with Buhari and akande looking helplessly.

All this ones Na people wey ffollow chop Lagos money.
Till I see a Tinubu movement in the north, south , and east .. will start takin Yoruba people serious

Making all this on top shettima ain’t worth it, next time he should wear it out.. all this Yoruba propaganda ain’t working..

The last time Na venza wey carry bat.. aboki wey Dey sell cap.. .. shettima wey wear cap..

Imagine nonsenses..

And one idiot is saying pdp and IPOB the market Tinubu .
Meanwhile Na Yoruba people dey open some useless thread up and down every social media sites

And the thing is irritating..
what a godfather grin grin
God father that could hardly scrape 5% votes in his own home state

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by RaisedByWolves: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
SOFTSKILL:

Chest beating! That is what you are doing already by saying a Nigerian cannot campaign in Edo state as if the state is your living room and why people are seeing you as an Osu. But then go and treat "Osularia Cannibalisis" it is a new disease that is common among children of hate
[/s]

grin E pain am!! Chest beating Yoruba man...

Cry me a bucket .. EDO NO BE LAGOS

COME CAMPAIGN FOR TINUBU MAKE WE SEE

ELEDE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by omomummy11: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2022
finally our vice president as surfaced Kashim shettima is up to the task. #BAT/KS23

In 1993, he moved into the banking sector and was employed by (now defunct) Commercial Bank of Africa Limited as head of accounts unit at the bank's office in Ikeja, Lagos State, Southwest, Nigeria. Shettima was there from 1993 to 1997. In 1997 he crossed over to the African International Bank Limited as a Deputy Manager and rose to become a Manager in 2001. In 2001, he moved to the Zenith Bank as head of its main branch in Maiduguri. At the Zenith Bank he rose to Senior Manager/Branch Head; Assistant General Manager (AGM)/Zonal Head (North-East), Deputy General Manager/Zonal Head (North-East) before he stepped out of the Zenith Bank as a General Manager in 2007 following his appointment as Commissioner for Finance in Borno State.

Shettima worked with the Commercial Bank of Africa as an Agricultural Economist at its Ikeja Office, Lagos State (1993-1997). He then became a deputy manager, later manager, at the African International Bank Limited, Kaduna Branch (1997–2001), and was appointed Deputy Manager/Branch Head of the Zenith Bank's Maiduguri Office in 2001, becoming General Manager five years later. In mid-2007, Shettima was appointed Commissioner of the Borno State Ministry of Finance and Economic Development.[2] Later he became Commissioner in the Ministries of Local Governments and Chieftaincy Affairs, Education, Agriculture and later Health under his predecessor as Borno Governor Ali Modu Sheriff.[3]
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by adelaja70(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
That was how they supported MKO Abiola to his early grave grin
Don't be reasoning like a Dumbo.. It was the military that denied MKO the presidensy not the civilians... Olodo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by GreatGod906: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2022
jrusky:
On this race I must be sincere The North had made up their mind to make sure Tinubu win if he survive the primary election and become apc candidate.

Only what can stop Tinunu is if pdp field a strong candidate who is know across the country one way or the other sorry to say this Anyim and Umahi are just nowhere that is a fact its Only Peter Obi, Wike or at worst Atiku(but he is from the North if not he is the only one that can mull Tinubu) or Saraki outside these 4 people take it or leave it Tiinubu is the next president. Hate him till eternity the fact remains he helped Buhari infact backed Buhari like a baby to Aso Rock and they have decided to pay him back unless he sign out himself if not pls haters should hold their peace Nigria is on long thing.

Apc has come to kill Nigeria as a country, that is it.
so are u saying Peter obi can stand tinubu n win him in a presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Is this how low the Tinubu campaign has reached cheesy cheesy? Now looking for any immaterial thing to spin into being endorsement for their already failed campaign? A cap is not an endorsement
But no be you ipob cannibals cried up and down when prof. Yakub Mahmud wore a headgear; that the head gear is a broom sign (APC). If it is hypocrisy give it to the children of 8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by Walkee: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

that guy na mumu. I'm from Edo state, I have already lectured him on how foolish he is, he ended up calling me a Yoruba cheesy me when my papa and mama and their parents and grandparents too were all full blooded uromi people cheesy
Tinubu people will carry DJ, tie wrapper with his face on it, dance and campaign in front of his house nothing will happen. Even Boko Haram founder can come to Edo state to campaign if he's running for office nothing will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by VEHINTOLAR: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Okoro,what's your take on this !

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by Donedeal1(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Why is BAT giving some people so much pain,
Nobody stopped you from promoting your favorite candidates, remember if you can't beat them then join the moving trains, Jagaban is a phenomenon.

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by SOFTSKILL: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]

grin E pain am!! Chest beating Yoruba man...

Cry me a bucket .. EDO NO BE LAGOS

COME CAMPAIGN FOR TINUBU MAKE WE SEE

ELEDE

You can see you are no longer at ease. Please treat urgently the disease "Osularia Cannibalisis" God spare our lives there will be campaign in all states of the Federation and 1000 you cannot stop it, this time louder, Edo no be Lagos is for illiterates, you don't need anybody to remind you that all the states of the Federation are different.
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by yemiyemi: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2022
Wetin Jagaban do u haters sef?......Na crime to dey popular?

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by RaisedByWolves: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
SOFTSKILL:

You can see you are no longer at ease. Please treat urgently the disease "Osularia Cannibalisis" God spare our lives there will be campaign in all states of the Federation and 1000 you cannot stop it, this time louder, Edo no be Lagos is for illiterates, you don't need anybody to remind you that all the states of the Federation are different.
[/s]

Come and campaign for the cocaine lover and shut up
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by SOFTSKILL: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]

Come and campaign for the cocaine lover and shut up

Your B.P is becoming worrisome, the campaign will go ahead and you will bury your head in shame las las
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by RaisedByWolves: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Your B.P is becoming worrisome, the campaign will go ahead and you will bury your head in shame las las

We will, we shall, we may.. shssssss and come to Edo state to campaign for the cocaine baron... Even before to try it comrade Kabaka will call your cocaine lover and advise him to head else where
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by lereinter(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Can't ur candidate Atiku pay millions to get supporters too

Tinubu lickass abusing atiku
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by Jagunlabiodua: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Edo of how many people? Or you don't know Benin belongs to Yorubas? You are Western Nigeria or mid-west as you want North to call you. OBA of Benin will campaign for Tinubu and even Oshiomole will campaign for Tinubu
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]
.hush stop chest beating... Come to Edo and campaign for him and see if you guys will be healthy ..

No cap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by RaisedByWolves: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Jagunlabiodua:
Edo of how many people? Or you don't know Benin belongs to Yorubas? You are Western Nigeria or mid-west as you want North to call you. OBA of Benin will campaign for Tinubu and even Oshiomole will campaign for Tinubu
[/s]

Which Benin belongs to Yorubas? You are a very mad man...
Desperate thug
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by Leviticuscreed: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2022
In all honesty, how can a normal person support bat? After all we ve been through as a nation we genuinely need healing, reconciliation, development, progress not all this rubbish.
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by sangresan(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Odin13:
Sheriff is The Godfather in bornu. And not a friend to your Jagaban

Their last meeting asiwaju eacaped with a hot slap. ... with Buhari and akande looking helplessly.

All this ones Na people wey ffollow chop Lagos money.
Till I see a Tinubu movement in the north, south , and east .. will start takin Yoruba people serious

Making all this on top shettima ain’t worth it, next time he should wear it out.. all this Yoruba propaganda ain’t working..

The last time Na venza wey carry bat.. aboki wey Dey sell cap.. .. shettima wey wear cap..

Imagine nonsenses..

And one idiot is saying pdp and IPOB the market Tinubu .
Meanwhile Na Yoruba people dey open some useless thread up and down every social media sites

And the thing is irritating..

What's this one blabbing about? When last did Sheriff win any election in Borno State?

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by SOFTSKILL: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves post=1 09676325:
[s][/s]

Which Benin belongs to Yorubas? You are a very mad man...
Desperate thug

Don't cry, you will get more revelations as you progress in ignorance and you will never chest beat again
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by shiwex: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please note , not all Youruba's are in support of Tinubu.....some of us cannot stand him. A very corrupt man. People say he changed Lagos. I have asked for a list of his achievements but still cant see it. They say he is a people person, he finds the right people for the job.....That's not true because Rauf Aregbesola and Buhari are failures.....
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
lereinter:

Tinubu lickass abusing atiku
Terrorist cannibal, I can see you are not Atiku lickass. And you are not abusing tinubu but hailing him, right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
GreatGod906:
so are u saying Peter obi can stand tinubu n win him in a presidential election?

Read my post again and again I put options apart from Peter so no need single Peter out ok.
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by lereinter(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Terrorist cannibal, I can see you are not Atiku lickass. And you are not abusing tinubu but hailing him, right

T for Tinubu
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by SOFTSKILL: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
shiwex:
Please note , not all Youruba's are in support of Tinubu.....some of us cannot stand him. A very corrupt man. People say he changed Lagos. I have asked for a list of his achievements but still cant see it. They say he is a people person, he finds the right people for the job.....That's not true because Rauf Aregbesola and Buhari are failures.....

Oga Yoruba, tell us one of those corrupt issues with Tinubu apart from information from beer joint let us do small intellectual jaw jaw
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by Soukiss(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Book is forbidden commander
Re: Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap by DEROX: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Biodun556:

I hope it's not sevia
its very severe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata Steps Aside From Law Firm To Pursue Political Ambition / Buhari Receives Folasade Yemi-Esan, Head Of Service In Abuja (Photo) / Rivers Government Seals NLC Secretariat In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.