Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) (24015 Views)

Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza (video) / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by jaybenugo: 2:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Nigerians React After Davido Gave Isreal DMW A Resounding Knock On The Head (Video)

Nigerian singer and music label executive, Davido elicited reactions from Nigerians after a video of him giving his logistic manager, Isreal DMW, a resounding knock on the head, was shared online, IGBERETV reports.

The viral video made its way online the same time Isreal claimed he is the initiator of the settlement between his boss and singer, Wizkid after years of animosity with the other.

In a video, Davido is seen at an event with Isreal where at first glance, they seem to be having a normal conversation but after the singer planted a heavy knock on Isreal’s head, it appears there was something else going on.

Israel is seen rubbing his head in pain, while Davido continued talking to him.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dGgeClhsOY

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZFsBp7p7wA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 3:27am On Jan 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by illicit(m): 3:52am On Jan 25, 2022
I pray he doesn't die of internal bleeding o

shocked

37 Likes

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by Lalami3232(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2022
This Israel of a guy too mumu, hence the kind treatment when he dey receive. For this life eeh, no let anybody see you finish oooo, no matter how much you need help from them. Anyways sha, na he life and I no fit interfere inside. But one thing wey I go advise everyone for this life be say, give yourself self-respect because that thing dey pay. For my compound, I hardly laugh with them because I know the kind people dem be. Other male neighbors wey senior me by far dey steadily receive insults from the ladies all because of say dem don loss respect. Laslas, carry yourself with dignity

202 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by obainojazz(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Why you should make money for your kids to avoid asss kissing and embarrassment

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Gimme akara

Lets me sit and watch as he sends David to coma.
Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by funmibi29(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by BCD2much(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2022
What's between Davido and Israel is friendship, see the video well and see the jokes behind it. Una too take life serious, a staff of mine was my course mate, during work time we all get busy and free time we could do all manners of rough play cos it's been this way with us for years.
If you think friends can't play this way cos one is the boss and the other the staff then u need service your inferiority complex

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Funny

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by blackaxe78: 5:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Another attention seeking media propaganda!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by Akinsete19(m): 5:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Same way I wish to give Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by EricSmallz(m): 5:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by Kollizoc: 5:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Pele

2 Likes

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by andysmith123(m): 5:25am On Jan 25, 2022
some MODS for this blog need this knock

3 Likes

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle..
Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:27am On Jan 25, 2022
It was only a joke tho..why are Nigerians misunderstanding David?? undecided undecided

Una too dey carry little things for head oo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Isreal wey no fey hear word. grin
Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by Elianawalker(f): 5:37am On Jan 25, 2022
A knock on the head and this is news? I don't get it

2 Likes

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by Exc2000: 5:41am On Jan 25, 2022
Na only Isreal dey DMW?! If he is not fighting, he is setting Davido up for mockery online or begging for forgiveness after messing up at the club
Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by solsticey2k3(m): 5:43am On Jan 25, 2022
O ga o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by Gadafii: 5:52am On Jan 25, 2022
That isreal don suffer for Daddy ifeanyi hand.

But the guy no get choice, as long as he's seeing crumbs from him, he's okay.

Work with/on your dream or you will work for someone with a dream cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by DesChyko: 5:53am On Jan 25, 2022
And the dancing that followed

Isn't that what is clearly going on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 5:58am On Jan 25, 2022
I hope say na ordinary knock be that o, make e no turn something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by EmmaLege: 6:02am On Jan 25, 2022
lol grin grin grin
Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by GeneralPula: 6:09am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Lalami3232:
This Israel of a guy too mumu, hence the kind treatment when he dey receive. For this life eeh, no let anybody see you finish oooo, no matter how much you need help from them. Anyways sha, na he life and I no fit interfere inside. But one thing wey I go advise everyone for this life be say, give yourself self-respect because that thing dey pay. For my compound, I hardly laugh with them because I know the kind people dem be. Other male neighbors wey senior me by far dey steadily receive insults from the ladies all because of say dem don loss respect. Laslas, carry yourself with dignity
[/s]
Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by tempusfugit: 6:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Embarrassing, To even think this na Benin man, omo with money you have power
Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by czaratwork: 6:36am On Jan 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 6:47am On Jan 25, 2022
And this is news? If davido mess, una go bring am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: Nelson Emerges Winner Of The Very First Endurance Challenge / Uche Maduagwu: I Lied About My Gay Status (Pics) / Iyanya Shares Photos Of Himself In A Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.