Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) (17262 Views)

AIG Hakeem Odumosu. EFCC Appointment Is Totally Untrue. / Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video) / Hakeem Odumosu: Police Have No Right To Search Phones, Arrest For Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by anonimi: 8:41am On Jan 25, 2022
Greatken007:
You’ve been promoted to the retirement stage of your life! Congrats!
You indeed served well and so you deserve all the accolades...

Served well by being a Vagabond In Power, VIP to Magodo private estate residents and their guards recently?
Was he not one of the olopas who have bastardised our country hence the EndSARS protest against police brutality

dre11:
The outgoing Commissioner of Police in Lagos, Hakeem Odumosu, allegedly ordered the arrest of all the security guards at Magodo Brooks Estate, Lagos, on Saturday night after he was delayed at the gate.

Sources said Mr Odumosu visited the estate for a party hosted by an aide of the Federal Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, but he was delayed during the Checking-in process.

The police commissioner subsequently arrested the guards and shut down the gate, making it impossible for residents to go in and out of the estate.

He was also said to have stationed policemen at the entrance, to ensure the enforcement of his orders.

Photos seen by Peoples Gazette also saw a stroke patient being assisted into the estate due to a power show by the outgoing police commissioner.

Both Mr Odumosu and the police spokesperson in the state, Adekunle Ajisebutu, ignored separate requests seeking comments on the matter.

Mr Odumosu was last week promoted to the rank of Assistant Inspector-General of Police.

https://gazettengr.com/cp-odumosu-locks-down-lagos-estate-arrests-security-guards-for-delaying-him/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
davodyguy:

Your handle says it all.

Lagos Has Tincan

Yet, they also decided to establish another port in Lekki in the same Lagos

What do you think the government saw?

Also Dangote did not see any other state worthy to site his refinery, yet picked Lagos
[/s]

No be by ports.yoruba use propaganda to justify diversifying finds from other regions to theirs.. but like all things everything has an end.. a time will come you will envy my Edo state and all these other states you used lies and propaganda to demarket.

Foreign investors are already seeing through the southwest propaganda machinery. they no longer trust your stats grin

Time is here ... Lagos will have dormant ports and airport mark it.. then you will be crashing taxes and offering all to have people come there but no one will because of how toxic the tribe is

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Nothing can make me celebrate Nigerian cops.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by anonimi: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]No be by ports.yoruba use propaganda to justify diversifying finds from other regions to theirs.. but like all things everything has an end.. a time will come you will envy my Edo state and all these other states you used lies and propaganda to demarket.

Foreign investors are already seeing through the southwest propaganda machinery. they no longer trust your stats grin

Time is here ... Lagos will have dormant ports and airport mark it.. then you will be crashing taxes and offering all to have people come there but no one will because of how toxic the tribe is

Time will come, time will come......................same story since before 1960.
Una no dey tire.
Get your acts together already and stop being empty propagandists.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by anonimi: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nothing can make me celebrate Nigerian cops.

grin grin grin

You are wise.
Very wise.
Remain blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
angry

What is it with Southwest and propaganda!? They have a tendency to over hype, exaggerate and lie to push a particular narrative. This I have noticed. All their newspapers, radio and television stations do this too.

They can sit in Lagos and tell you why Edo state is dirty, drug filled and not good for foreign investment. They can sit in Lagos and tell you why Kano and Kaduna are the head quarters of ISWAP. They can sit in Lagos and tell you who Onitsha is not good for business.

They tell you only Southwest is good for airports , embassy, Water ports. They lie that only Lagos has access to Atlantic Ocean meanwhile I Akwa Ibom, port Harcourt, Calabar, even Abia state all have access to the Atlantic Ocean .. they tell you MY sisters in Edo only do prostitution meanwhile should we count the number of Yoruba girls into it?

I have come to take anything coming from the southwest with a pinch of salt henceforth.

Look at how they are hyping this young AIG as if he is the next Jack Bauer...

Edo no be Lagos ... angry

get well soon olori pelebe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by michlins(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
angry

What is it with Southwest and propaganda!? They have a tendency to over hype, exaggerate and lie to push a particular narrative. This I have noticed. All their newspapers, radio and television stations do this too.

They can sit in Lagos and tell you why Edo state is dirty, drug filled and not good for foreign investment. They can sit in Lagos and tell you why Kano and Kaduna are the head quarters of ISWAP. They can sit in Lagos and tell you who Onitsha is not good for business.

They tell you only Southwest is good for airports , embassy, Water ports. They lie that only Lagos has access to Atlantic Ocean meanwhile I Akwa Ibom, port Harcourt, Calabar, even Abia state all have access to the Atlantic Ocean .. they tell you MY sisters in Edo only do prostitution meanwhile should we count the number of Yoruba girls into it?

I have come to take anything coming from the southwest with a pinch of salt henceforth.

reading this and I'm so laughing. Your description of Lagos media is like that of American media. They will promote their government with everything they have including Hollywood. They're always the hero and will tell you how bad everyone else and country is.

You're as good as your media portrays you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by Moblux(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Faller:

You don't want the Tailor to attend the event of his Client

Lol. The guy that betrayed public trust is still walking free . SMH

2 Likes

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by BigYash: 8:47am On Jan 25, 2022
See their head,wen them take dey kill innocent people.. See Hushpupi guy ,the yahoo police man. Aka Fashion designer.. The thief go dey smile ,like person when match shit.. The smile no dey pass him throat..

2 Likes

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2022
anonimi:

Time will come, time will come......................same story since before 1960.
Una no dey tire.
Get your acts together already and stop being empty propagandists.

Remember at one time the Roman empire dominated, same with the Greeks, the British too. It's a natural cycle , the Yoruba propaganda machinery is already imploding . For years you told us how United the Yoruba are but thanks to the internet we know the truth. You told us how Hausa looted Nigeria the most but we all know it's the Yoruba. You told us how iboes do rituals and a fraudulent but today we know the number one tribe for human rituals in Africa are the yoruba , and the most fraudulent tribe are the Yoruba..
For years you told everyone how all my brothers and sisters like to do in Italy is prostitution and drugs but today we know the whole Mecca Haji was a Yoruba drug trafficking scheme for decades .

The end is near
Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by Jossyroyal1: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2022
AIG Odumosun is a great man...

He helps without having to know you...

Still called him yesterday for an assistant and I pray it gets through
Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Nisiw365:
benidiot in pains. Lagos, ogun and oyo are still top investment spots the last time i check. We will continue to use the propaganda. So kill yourself armed robber

It's your family I pity

2 Likes

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2022
There no doubt he performed. Surely no one is superhuman.
Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2022
michlins:
reading this and I'm so laughing. Your description of Lagos media is like that of American media. They will promote their government with everything they have including Hollywood. They're always the hero and will tell you how bad everyone else and country is.

You're as good as your media portrays you

That's why foreign investors now don't trust anything the Yoruba stats present ... They were fooled for years. Have you noticed how kidnapping seems to be happening everywhere but in Lagos? This is a lie, kidnapping is going on steadily in Lagos but the Yoruba media don't report it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by Nisiw365: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

It's your family I pity
cant you see the propaganda is still working? Everyone wants to be in southwest haha
Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by Allisgud: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2022
Nawa oh aba kayari matter just go down like dat,no body do anything about the matter
Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by soullove1881(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
angry

This your bitterness will only lead you to destruction. I'm from South South and pls tell me how this your jargon correlate with the post of a retired commissioner?

2 Likes

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2022
No doubt about his performance in a notorious city like Lagos. Meanwhile, i didn't read anything like the governor's rep. I am not too comfortable with that.
Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Nisiw365:
cant you see the propaganda is still working? Everyone wants to be in southwest haha

That right there is the propaganda.. people are leaving the southwest in droves grin but you keep deciding yourself. The internet let's everyone work wherever their choose to now. Most companies are leaving Nigeria for Nairobi and Ghana ... Your propaganda machinery failed long ago but you where too busy believing your own lies you couldn't see it grin
Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
angry

Sorry o Flatron
No go wound yourself o

2 Likes

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
soullove1881:

This your bitterness will only lead you to destruction. I'm from South South and pls tell me how this your jargon correlate with the post of a retired commissioner?
[/s]

Yoruba man spotted

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by Nisiw365: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

That's why foreign investors now don't trust anything the Yoruba stats present ... They were fooled for years. Have you noticed how kidnapping seems to be happening everywhere but in Lagos? This is a lie, kidnapping is going on steadily in Lagos but the Yoruba media don't report it
Illiterate the propaganda is still working. Lagos is still the top investors choice.

2 Likes

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2022
xnsandrxns:

Sorry o Flatron
No go wound yourself o

We know , anyone who disagrees with your bullying propaganda machinery is ipob grin

Elede

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Nisiw365:
Illiterate the propaganda is still working. Lagos is still the top investors choice.
[/s]
No it's not your illiterate interloper.. Kenya and Ghana are.. update yourself with reality not propaganda grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
angry

Why are you so bitter at somebody else's success? If care is not taken, your hatred for anything South West will will lead to your destruction. I don't know why you always feel intimidated by any good thing especially from the West. If you are not happy with this man's successful retirement, a bottle of sniper can help you forget about it, it is just a shop away from you.

3 Likes

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by sanerugwei: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Even Abba Kyari the suspended cop designer tailor
Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by Nisiw365: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

That right there is the propaganda.. people are leaving the southwest in droves grin but you keep deciding yourself. The internet let's everyone work wherever their choose to now. Most companies are leaving Nigeria for Nairobi and Ghana ... Your propaganda machinery failed long ago but you where too busy believing your own lies you couldn't see it grin
when they told you to go to school, you said no. In every good stats, lagos, ogun and oyo are always in top 5. Lagos, abuja, rivers, oyo are the highest in vat. Lagos, abuja, rivers, delta, ogun and oyo are highest in igr. So it still works

2 Likes

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
kernniejay:

Why are you so bitter at somebody else's success? If care is not taken, your hatred for anything South West will will lead to your destruction. I don't know why you always feel intimidated by any good thing especially from the West. If you are not happy with this man's successful retirement, a bottle of sniper can help you forget about it, it is just a shop away from you.
[/s]..hush iliterate interloper. How can I be bitter over padded stats and exaggerated development grin it's unfortunate most of the Yoruba live in ikorodu face me I slap you hence you see Christmas lights on Ozumba Mbadiwe as development grin. You celebrate oshodi bus terminal as development and train tracks as development grin

My dear come to the US of A and see development, go to Dubai, travel to Europe and leave all your padded stats and crying wolf .

See if Edo was not in Nigeria just my fellow brothers and sisters in Europe can turn that state to Dubai... We not use propaganda, we achieve real time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 9:00am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Nisiw365:
when they told you to go to school, you said no. In every good stats, lagos, ogun and oyo are always in top 5. Lagos, abuja, rivers, oyo are the highest in vat. Lagos, abuja, rivers, delta, ogun and oyo are highest in igr. So it still works
[/s]

If you are so confident get an independent body like Goldman Sachs to give you Nigerias real IGR position not all these your ikorodu fake igr stats

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by Nisiw365: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]
No it's not your illiterate interloper.. Kenya and Ghana are.. update yourself with reality not propaganda grin
Arindin lagos is. Check your stats. You see why you idiots can not use propaganda when you are illiterate and dull. Lagos received highest in fx investment in IT in africa while ibadan is second in nigeria. So it still works

2 Likes

Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Nisiw365:
Arindin lagos is. Check your stats. You see why you idiots can not use propaganda when you are illiterate and dull. Lagos received highest in fx investment in IT in africa while ibadan is second in nigeria. So it still works
[/s]
According to Ewedu statistics leave amala and eat starch so your brain can work you won't listen..owan ehu khin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks / "Probe Oshiomhole" - Osadolor Ochei Tells Court To Compel EFCC To Probe Ex Gov. / Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.