Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Olajuwon Gentry Is My Son-mercy Aigbe Ex Husband Confirms Dna Test - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajuwon Gentry Is My Son-mercy Aigbe Ex Husband Confirms Dna Test (1100 Views)

Mercy Aigbe’s Ex Lanre Gentry Reacts As She Reveals New Lover / Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe's Ex Husband Remarries: Pictures & Video / Barakat, Pasuma’s Daughter Weds Olajuwon Bello (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajuwon Gentry Is My Son-mercy Aigbe Ex Husband Confirms Dna Test by Ejima1: 4:24am On Jan 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jgl-rf1xVQ
Olajuwon’s my son 100%, Mercy Aigbe’s ex-husband, Lanre Gentry, confirms paternity
Lanre Gentry, the ex-husband of Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, has confirmed his fatherhood to their son, Olajuwon, which they had during their seven-year marriage.
Following the unveiling of Aigbe’s new lover, Kazim Adeoti, social media users have raised concerns over the resemblance of the actress’ son and her new lover.
Placing their pictures side by side, a tweep, @emmaikumeh, said, “The resemblance between Mercy Aigbe’s son and her new husband is striking. She cannot even deny it.
“I hope her ex-husband does a paternity test. Things are happening. Every day, we see stories that reinforce the need to do DNA as a father. The street is military.”
Other social media users have also called for a paternity test to be carried out to ascertain the fatherhood of the 11-year-old son.
Confirming the paternity, Gentry took to his Instagram page on Monday, saying, “What is life? I thank everyone for your comments and advice about my lovely son, Olajuwon Gentry.
“My son is my son 100%. I love him so much. There is nothing in this world that can separate me from my children.”

Re: Olajuwon Gentry Is My Son-mercy Aigbe Ex Husband Confirms Dna Test by Discovery4today: 4:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Nawa for mercy AIGBE
Re: Olajuwon Gentry Is My Son-mercy Aigbe Ex Husband Confirms Dna Test by blackaxe78: 4:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Discovery4today:
Nawa for mercy AIGBE

Were you surprised?

What do you expect from a hoe?

1 Like

Re: Olajuwon Gentry Is My Son-mercy Aigbe Ex Husband Confirms Dna Test by Jessi04: 4:46am On Jan 25, 2022
This life sef
Re: Olajuwon Gentry Is My Son-mercy Aigbe Ex Husband Confirms Dna Test by Ejima1: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Were you surprised?

It should not be a surprise
Re: Olajuwon Gentry Is My Son-mercy Aigbe Ex Husband Confirms Dna Test by Discovery4today: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Were you surprised?

Any celebrity that comes out to cry that this or that happened in their marriage we won't believe them anymore until we find the truth
Re: Olajuwon Gentry Is My Son-mercy Aigbe Ex Husband Confirms Dna Test by Ejima1: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Discovery4today:

Any celebrity that comes out to cry that this or that happened in their marriage we won't believe them anymore until we find the truth
I see

(1) (Reply)

Davido O2 Arena Concert Day: London Filled Up As Davido Makes History At O2 / “funke Akindele Is A Bully” - Mother Of JJC Skillz’s Son, Mella Cries Out / Nigerian Dancer, Kaffy Stuns As She Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.