Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos (1920 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos / Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos by automaticgate(m): 6:41am On Jan 25, 2022
I recently fell in love with Mega Chicken during the last holiday.

I was alone in Lagos.

My reliable cousin, Somto, who stays with me, travelled too.

Most restaurants in my neck of the woods were closed because of the holiday.

The only decent food outlet that was open during that dark period for me was Mega Chicken.

Hence, I did not have any other option but to visit them daily for my meals.

In the process, I discovered that Mega Chicken has the best chefs I have seen in the whole of Lagos and the brand has hacked this food business thing.

Their food was tasty, delicious, quite affordable, and truly out of this world.

Because of the influence of their food and how sweet it was, I started waking up early to get ready and started counting the time that Mega Chicken would be open.

They opened by 8 in the morning, and I was always their first customer. I would have my breakfast, then return later for my dinner.

I was even surprised that the brand is owned by a Nigerian, a Yoruba family, because their standards are top notch.

No wonder the Mega chicken brand is thriving and flourishing at a time when most food brands like Chicken Republic and Tatantilizer are struggling and running at a loss.

I was nearly tempted to let go of my chef, so I will be eating at Mega Chicken full time from this month, but remembering that my chef is also as good as Mega Chicken's chefs, I killed the idea.

I just remembered Mega Chicken's tasty foods now with nostalgia of all the good food I ate there during the holidays flooding through my head.

My God will bless whoever the chef is that is preparing the Mega Chicken food.

The person will not die young in Jesus name.

He or she will live for 600 years, and he or she will never lack any good things in this life.

Good news will follow him/her all the days of his/her life.

I hope the people behind that delirious food that increased my life span during that holiday period get a salary raise from Mega Chicken management starting this month because they are deserving.

Copied from: Chukwudi Iwuchukwu in Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos by automaticgate(m): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2022
They can hardly get any meal wrong. And the tastes are consistent from branch to branch.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos by Elsanchez: 7:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Marketer, promoter, publicist

How much them pay you?

2 Likes

Re: Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos by OkuFaba(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2022
You have not tried Mummy Ekaite's mama put,
Mega chicken dey learn work

Re: Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos by williamchaze54(m): 6:40am On May 10, 2022
The restaurant's new owner was former supermodel Kathy Ireland.In addition to the many cafes and bakeries in downtown, there are a few popular Asian eateries. You are curious to know more about best restaurants guide, head over to the website.
Re: Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos by Darkseid(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2022
Elsanchez:
Marketer, promoter, publicist

How much them pay you?
The guy is overdoing it. This isn't how Nigerians give reviews, especially when they're not being paid for it.

(1) (Reply)

Roasted Or Boiled - Photo / Maltina Vs Malta guiness / How To Prepare Yoruba Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.