Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nigerians, Have Hope For A Better Tomorrow! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Have Hope For A Better Tomorrow! (131 Views)

Tinubu’s First Year In Office: There Is Hope For Nigerians – Wike / With Okorocha Technically Ousted, Is There Any Hope For Buhari In South-East? / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Have Hope For A Better Tomorrow! by Elbinawi: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2022
Nigerians, Have Hope For a Better Tomorrow!

With the total destruction of the Nigerian economy by the genocidal Buhari regime, suicide has increased especially in Southern Nigeria & armed banditry is ravaging Northern Nigeria as some ignorant Youths have lost hope.

As a Public Affairs Analyst, I have a message for all my Nigerian brothers and sisters. A message I intend to lift your spirit, a message to hope.

Here we go:

The Americans will say:

KEEP YO FUCKIN HEAD UP/ HARD TIMES DON’T LAST FOREVER

It is important we understand that there’s light at the end of every tunnel…. Yes, every tunnel... The tunnel may be a long one but it’ll end at some point and Buhari will not be in power forever.

Killing yourself (suicide) is never the solution. Life is such a precious gift from God, why end it with your own hands? The tunnel is long but it is not infinite or endless, all tunnels have termination points. Please check!

And to the Northern Bandits, attacking Villagers, stealing their valuables and raping their women and girls is a great sin in every land and society. I know quite well Islam means nothing to you but I am speaking to you as a fellow human.

Abandon banditry and all forms and guise of murderous criminality so that your Parents and relatives will be proud of you. Your ancestors will not be happy with what you are doing. You must know that the world does not end here.

Nigerians, Have Hope For a Better Tomorrow!

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

Reps Deputy Minority Whips, Adekoya Bags OOUSUG Awards As Most Notable / Yobe- Troops Eliminate Bh/iswap Terrorists, Capture Equipment / N8bn Is Owed Okorocha By Imo State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.