Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? (1102 Views)

Can The Whole World Ever Be Christianized Or Islamized? / Will This World Ever Experience Peace Again? / Christian/muslim. Will Your Fight Ever End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? by olabosun(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2011
thinking of all these beautiful trees,mountains,vegetables,fascinating technology,children and beautiful women in this our modern world.i personally believe GOD will never create anything to perish but he only created MAN to live for a certain period of lime and pass away and to every man who sinned ,for the wages of sin is death, to me religion is just to teach morals, pls lets enlighten ourselves about this rapture thing
Re: Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
wat about beautiful men
Re: Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2011
The word "END" is pretty nebulously used by people, and so is the word, "WORLD".
Re: Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? by Joagbaje(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
It is the worlds system that will end. The Word "world " is used in generic terms. Just as the bible calls Satan "god of this world" that doesn't mean he is god of the world. But it's talking about the world system. And not the Globe or vegetation.
Re: Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? by Patsey: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2011
NO! IT'S A WORLD WITHOUT END. DON'T MIND THE CHRISTIANS. COME TO THINK OF IT THEY'VE BEEN PREACHING THE PAROUSIA FOR OVER 2,000 YEARS NOW. NOTHING HAPPEN. I'M SURPRISED PEOPLE CAN BE SOOOOOO FOOLISH TO BELIEVE SUCH A CRAP. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? by juventino: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

wat about beautiful men
Awon GAY leyiOO
Re: Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? by sexsinners(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2011
olabosun:

thinking of all these beautiful trees,mountains,vegetables,fascinating technology,children and beautiful women in this our modern world.i personally believe GOD will never create anything to perish but he only created MAN to live for a certain period of lime and pass away and to every man who sinned ,for the wages of sin is death, to me religion is just to teach morals, pls lets enlighten ourselves about this rapture thing

the world was destroyed by sinners
Re: Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? by vescucci(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2011
Truly flummoxed as to the meaning of the thread but the world will certainly end one way or another. I think we'll destroy it before the sun does.
Re: Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2011
juventino:

Awon man-lover leyiOO

man-lover your father. i was jus saying becuz no one feels sympathy for men. its alwayyz women & children this or women & children that. angry angry
Re: Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? by AndyMoore1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2011
Yes. this "beautiful" world will be replaced by a perfect one. The one that has no faults whatsoever. This world created by God was never termed "perfect" in the bible and yes, it is good, but it has its faults as we all can see.
Natural disasters, sin, wickedness; all will perish with this world and will be replaced by a new Earth Rev 21:1.
That's what the bible says and I believe it. Look around you, signs of the last days are more obvious and rampant than ever before in human history see Mat 24.

(1) (Reply)

Is Being Slain In The Spirit Biblical? / Rebellious Jesus / Dwarfs And Witches Are Not Mentioned In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.