Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation (2395 Views)

Which Zone Will Decide 2023 Polls? / Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army / Which Zone In Nigeria Is The Most Developed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by lexylaw40: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2022
It will be interesting to know how you will vote if you are faced with a situation wereby you are not allowed to vote for politicians from your Tribe or Geopolitical Zone. In other words ( YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOUR PERSON and YOU MUST VOTE) . which tribe or zone will you prefer to vote for
(a) A Northerner..... Housa Fulani etc..
(b) An Easterner.... Igbo etc..
(c) A Westerner.... Yoruba

.....my first post on Nairaland
Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Bmaster(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2022
I'll rather cast a vote of no confidence than to stoop low and see a Fulani man rubbish over 200,000,000 to see finish!!!!!

But you op,you sef na wa oo.
Ur first post come be like verbal reasoning how the follow up posts go be ?
undecided
Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by lexylaw40: 3:37am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Bmaster post=109677065]I'll rather cast a vote of no confidence than to stoop low and see a Fulani man rubbish over 200,000,000 to see finish!!!!!

But you op,you sef na wa oo.
Ur first post come be like verbal reasoning how the follow up posts go be ?

Casting a vote of no confidence is not an option
Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 02, 2022
lexylaw40:
It will be interesting to know how you will vote if you are faced with a situation were you are barred from voting for politicians from your Tribe or Geopolitical Zone. In other words ( YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOUR PERSON and YOU MUST VOTE) . which tribe or zone will you prefer to vote for

I'm Yoruba. I don't vote based on region or ethnicity. I will vote 8 days a week for a Pat Utomi, Donald Duke, Ezekwesili, Okonjo-Iweala over goofs like Tinubu and co. The north is a no-no for me however because they generally lack he intelligence for administration (maybe few are good at admin, but I've not noticed them).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Kinematics: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2022
So na only north SW and SE get Nigeria? SS no follow?

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Michelle70(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Michelle70(m): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Kinematics:
So na only north SW and SE get Nigeria? SS no follow?

Nonsense!
I swear, I felt marginalized, SS don suffer for ipob hands grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2022
Igbo presidency is all about revenge, I will not be part of it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by lexylaw40: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2022
I consider ss has eastern part of Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by realstars: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2022
As a middle belter i will vote a ss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2022
SlyDev:
Igbo presidency is all about revenge, I will not be part of it
Mumu, how is igbo presidency about revenge? You're just a pathetic tribal bigot and nothing more. It's because of people like you we are where we are today.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
I swear, I felt marginalized, SS don suffer for ipob hands grin
Keep quiet, what has this post got to do with Ipob? Some of you humans will just open your mouth and end up saying jagbajantis.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Michelle70(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Keep quiet, what has this post got to do with Ipob? Some of you humans will just open your mouth and end up saying jagbajantis.
why e deh pain u? Are u a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
why e deh pain u? Are u a terrorist?
Mumu, gbęnu ofo soun.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Michelle70(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Mumu, gbęnu ofo soun.
are u a terrorist?
Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
are u a terrorist?
Abeg, park go one side, It's too early for your stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Michelle70(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Abeg, park go one side, It's too early for your stupidity.
Oga, answer the question, u be terrorist? grin
Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga, answer the question, u be terrorist? grin
Are you sure you're normal?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Michelle70(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Are you sure you're normal?
why u deh avoid the question na.
Are u a terrorist? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
why u deh avoid the question na.
Are u a terrorist? grin
I said it! This person has finally gone mad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Michelle70(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

I said it! This person has finally gone mad.
are u a terrorist? Simple question u don deh fidget grin grin grin
Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
are u a terrorist? Simple question u don deh fidget grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Michelle70(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:
only terrorist answer question with violence.

Just answer me, are u a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
only terrorist answer question with violence.

Just answer me, are u a terrorist?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by Michelle70(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by ThEGodFaThEr902: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
are u? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by lexylaw40: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Our binary solar system is here. It's called nibiru and her seven sisters. Comprise of 8 planets with each planet as big as Jupiter. And they have been very visible in our skies for over ten years now but no one seems to noticed or care

Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by lexylaw40: 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
This is interesting
Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by AtikuOkowa: 12:34am On Sep 10, 2022
The ones with highest IQ and ICI,not those whose Qualification end on papers like Suya Men.
Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by lexylaw40: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2022
Great Nigeria
Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by tctrills: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
It will be interesting to know how you will vote if you are faced with a situation were you are barred from voting for politicians from your Tribe or Geopolitical Zone. In other words ( YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOUR PERSON and YOU MUST VOTE) . which tribe or zone will you prefer to vote for

And your first post on Nairaland was made to encourage tribalism. I wonder what your next post would be.
Re: Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation by lexylaw40: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
tctrills:
And your first post on Nairaland was made to encourage tribalism. I wonder what your next post would be.
just answer the simple question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between These Two Who Will Your Gateman/security Man? / Asiwaju International School Bauchi: Is This Politics Taken Too Far? / VIDEO: Kano Govt Pulls Down 'symbolic' Roundabout Built By Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.