Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Alternative Medicine Treatment For Cancer. (testimony) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Medicine Treatment For Cancer. (testimony) (387 Views)

Another Cancer Testimony / Chinese Best Traditional/natural Herbal Capsules Hepatitis B Medicine Treatment / Snoseeds Alternative Medicine Wellness Proposal (on Nigella Sativa/black Seeds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Medicine Treatment For Cancer. (testimony) by Adalasy: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello Everyone it's me again, your favourite alternative medicine practitioner from Ghana.

As you all already know, Ghana is the motherland of herbs and herbal medicine and if you meet an alternative medicine practitioner as experienced as I am, their treatments would do wonders for your body in a good way.

So I was contacted late last year by this Nigerian woman late last year who had been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and she was in serious discomfort due to pains and all that.

After getting her medical history, treatment commenced via oral herbs and a special oil I developed for topical use against Breast Cancer.

She has been diligently using my treatment and kept updating me on the progress of results.

Fast forward to 2022 just this morning I reached out to her for progress report and attached is her testimony.

The fungating wound has healed extensively, pains are almost non existent and the breast no longer drains fluid. In fact she has healed so well that she even sometimes forgets to apply the oil I gave her for it. Compared to her before and now, that is a huge step.

She is well on her way to a cure and saving her breast from a Mastectomy.

What are you waiting for? Are you in a similar situation or you know someone who is?

Whatever type of Cancer it is, come and let's talk.

Send me an email to adamslaseio@gmail.com

Re: Alternative Medicine Treatment For Cancer. (testimony) by salesrepcanada: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Hey ADAMS LASEIO you piece of shit. Still trying to scam more people? You can't cure shit. You over me $8000.00 and I want it back NOW
Re: Alternative Medicine Treatment For Cancer. (testimony) by Bethforhealth: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2022
What do with hair loss from stress?

A common issue that many people experience is hair loss. It can be brought on by a number of things, including heredity, aging, and medical disorders. Stress may also be the cause. Your body may generate hormones in response to stress that harm your hair follicles. Hair loss may result from this damage. There are strategies to lessen stress while also enhancing the condition of your hair. You might also try to come up with coping mechanisms for hair loss. You may find out how to handle stress-related hair loss in this post. Click here https://bethforhealth.com/what-do-with-hair-loss-from-stress/

(1) (Reply)

Longrich Mouth Freshener Benefits / How To Be A Slim Girl In Nigeria / Is There A Sperm Or Egg Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.