Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Get A Free Portfolio Website Design For Free! (but It's Just For 2 Weeks) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Get A Free Portfolio Website Design For Free! (but It's Just For 2 Weeks) (245 Views)

Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Portfolio Website Design For Free! (but It's Just For 2 Weeks) by Dana22(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
So I've noticed that we have many creative minds but they are all hidden in nooks and crannies. So I've decided to be of help. And here's how:

1. I will help you design a portfolio website for free

2. I will help you with the hosting

3. You will pay for the domain name if you want but you don't need it for you website to be online. But its crucial for your branding though.

4. So my goal is for you to appreciate the Need for the website.

5. So you get to use the website for two weeks. No interruption at all.

6. But after two weeks you get to choose if you find the website useful, if you do you pay for it to continue using it and if you don't I unplug it for you.

7. So you dont commit unless you need it.

8. Send me an email if you are interested danatech22@gmail.com

9. Let's take you and your business online.

(1) (Reply)

Call For Your Graphics Design Services. / Naruto: Drawing Kakashi (part 2) / Whatsapp Group For Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.