Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

106-year-old Man Buried In A Casket That Has ‘DSTV’ And A 'garage With Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 106-year-old Man Buried In A Casket That Has ‘DSTV’ And A 'garage With Car (1969 Views)

Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) / Man Spotted Driving A Casket That Uses Fuel (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Pictured In A Casket, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

106-year-old Man Buried In A Casket That Has ‘DSTV’ And A 'garage With Car by omgvoices: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
The casket of a 106-year-old man has raised several controversies online. The casket of the late old man has a ‘DSTV’ dish sign with a water storage and a garage that has some sort of a ‘car’ that looks like a red Ferrari parked there.

It is as if the man is being buried in a complete ‘mansion’ and those who happened to come across the photo on the internet certainly had their say as it appears this is indeed something extraordinary.

Some reactions from social media users are;

Sandra Mcjohnson Yeboah – The funeral ground should have being his real home oo anaa, with this beautiful design me fam ha, oh, death, hmmm, they might be fighting themselves to have the real one

Nana Quophiansah Abrantie – If u couldn’t do dis for him to sleep in when he was alive
Why then do u waste money to do this for him to be put in……..

Joshua Danquah – If this person died without knowing God, a house with all these accessories will be the least of his worries. Seek God whiles you still can.

Samuel Kenney – Honestly these carpenters are good oo. I wonder why we rather bash them instead of hailing. If u see some of their designs u will wonder. And its all wood too oo

Glory Gold – This one dier the person will not look for accomodation again . The polytank too is a plus since we are in dry season, I hope they filled the polytank with water o. The car dier cruising be what, chilling nkoaa.

Raymond Agbewu – Stupidity and foolishness while some are even thinking about what to eat. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity

Phrancis Obolo Andoh – This casket should make me feel sad for the family but upon seeing the DSTV, I just bust into laughter

Debby Lolla – Now the adage that goes like ‘ɛdan ntesɛ adaka’ has been proved wronged.
Those who also say when you die, you wont send anything to the dead nu,,,ayikoo. He’s sending a house wai.

Have a look at the casket for yourself;
https://esiama.com/106-year-old-man-buried-in-a-casket-that-has-dstv-and-a-polytank-with-a-garage-that-has-a-parked-car/
Re: 106-year-old Man Buried In A Casket That Has ‘DSTV’ And A 'garage With Car by Totilopussylick(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Custom designs cheesy
Re: 106-year-old Man Buried In A Casket That Has ‘DSTV’ And A 'garage With Car by Englishisamust: 1:02am On Jan 26, 2022
He go dey watch supersport and Nat geo Geo wild for heaven abii

(1) (Reply)

“thank God For Growth” – Old Video Shows Hilda Baci Cooking Big Pot Of Rice With / Bobrisky Digs Out An Old Video Of Verydarkman Confessing He Gave A Fellow Man A / The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.