Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert (33048 Views)

Lagos Bans Okada Operations In 4 More Local Governments / Lagos Bans Military Checkpoints In Apapa, Outlaws Nine Illegal Checkpoints / (Breaking) Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW In Lagos Island,places RRS On Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by Unrated900(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aksnoopy:
MC oluomo and his boy Koko Zaria is hell bent on taming and destroying kunle poly.

Anyways whatever kunle poly is getting now is just karma paying him back in his own coin.

We all remember how he and his boys killed and threw some older men whom gun and machetes couldn't penetrate into the lagoon years ago and thereafter took over idumota and many parts of Lagos Island.

Both him and MC oluomo deserves to be skinned alive for all the atrocities they've committed in Lagos.

Lagos state government should keep empowering and emboldening those touts, Tinubu even made one of them from RTEAN the king of IBA Town in Ojo LGA of Lagos.

Their time will be up sooner.

I swear down
Their time go off soon
As no one believes sars would be banned
This Tinubu boy’s days will come to an end under pdp era

6 Likes

Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by Allisgud: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aksnoopy:
MC oluomo and his boy Koko Zaria is hell bent on taming and destroying kunle poly.

Anyways whatever kunle poly is getting now is just karma paying him back in his own coin.

We all remember how he and his boys killed and threw some older men whom gun and machetes couldn't penetrate into the lagoon years ago and thereafter took over idumota and many parts of Lagos Island.

Both him and MC oluomo deserves to be skinned alive for all the atrocities they've committed in Lagos.

Lagos state government should keep empowering and emboldening those touts, Tinubu even made one of them from RTEAN the king of IBA Town in Ojo LGA of Lagos.

Their time will be up sooner.
really nawa o,karma self dey use 2g network

2 Likes

Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by SEXONLY: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
i just dey laugh for his comment. Even iyana ipaja wey be Saola house/base where he was killed nothing happen. The same hamburger boys begin they beg for peace. people just like talking.

Rajiolaade:
nation wide unrest because of 3 lg govts. Stop your lies even Abiolas death unrest was calmed in a very few days.

1 Like

Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by tommy589(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aksnoopy:
Tinubu needs to go for there to be peace in Lagos. How can you ban NURTW around idumota axis only. Lagos state government will always take side with the state chairman in the person of MC oluomo.

The way drivers union operate is that, when there is crisis both union members and the public are often caught unaware. The rival faction will attack very early in the morning and the resultant commotion will affect both traders and shoppers.

I grew up knowing how those bastards operate. They are very diabolical often hiding under the guise of being alhaji and going to Mecca.

Both MC oluomo, kunle poly, Abu stainless, Koko Zaria e.t.c will all end like
Eleweomo of Ibadan, taju oji and omolafe of ado ekiti and many more.

May the soul of your older friend rest in peace.

Amen. Thanks

23 years of Lagos in his grip. "Everything that has a begining has an ending" I regularly finds consolation in this word

3 Likes

Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by Sammerboi: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Why not proscribe the entire NURTW in Lagos? I guess it can never happen coz these extortionists are Jagaban foot-soldiers. Who can’t be banned or proscribed. Kunle Poly will forever remain the don in Lagos island no matter the intimidation from Tinubu and his boy MC oluomo.
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
SEXONLY:
i just dey laugh for his comment. Even iyana ipaja wey be Saola house/base where he was killed nothing happen. The same hamburger boys begin they beg for peace. people just like talking.

To me, Saula had it coming. He should have known his end was near... Brings back memories of how they clashed at Iyana-Orile area
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sammerboi:
Why not proscribe the entire NURTW in Lagos? I guess it can never happen coz these extortionists are Jagaban foot-soldiers. Who can’t be banned or proscribed. Kunle Poly will forever remain the don in Lagos island no matter the intimidation from Tinubu and his boy MC oluomo.

That's the truth... Until his death, I don't think that area can be taken from him. Na him dey give PDP the small mouth wey them get for Lagos
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by JaroMan: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/breaking-violent-clashes-lagos-bans-nurtw-places-rrs-on-alert/
These clashes will continue until after election. The Jandor of a guy is serious and he got the backing of influential people in APC and PDP. The plan is: even if the won't take away Lagos from Tinubu, at least they must shake his grip.
So these clashes are politically motivated.
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by Tvoice: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ban fire , dey are on mid term break, after apologising to baba , dey will resume class , useless pipo
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by Btruth: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I will take Sanwo Olu serious when he ban NURTW activities in the whole of Lagos
he can't possibly do that now..... because their Grand patron will need them come 2023.

Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by Realist12: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sammerboi:
the reality is, it's an organization registered nationwide. Let them ban it at the federal level. And we'd all see the end result. Don't use Lagos as a testing ground . This is a livelihood for a lot of family men . It's in every society. The only difference is that it's registered under a body in Nigeria which is a good thing. The money they are collecting is a union fee the only problem is that it's not organized well enough .
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by babyfaceafrica: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
If tinubu becomes president,mc oluomo and his NURTW thugs will be a menace to Lagos like bandits under buhari in the north.
Tinubu becomes president or not, Nurtw na mennace

2 Likes

Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by babyfaceafrica: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
JaroMan:

These clashes will continue until after election. The Jandor of a guy is serious and he got the backing of influential people in APC and PDP. The plan is: even if the won't take away Lagos from Tinubu, at least they must shake his grip.
So these clashes are politically motivated.
Shake which grip you, abeg forget PDP na scam for lagos. No structure all na noise

1 Like

Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by babyfaceafrica: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

That's the truth... Until his death, I don't think that area can be taken from him. Na him dey give PDP the small mouth wey them get for Lagos
PDP don't have any mouth in lagos, na just noise. No single election dem fit win
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by babyfaceafrica: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
SEXONLY:

No mind people. Kunle poly get jazz reach saula? Saula die nothing happen.. make dem dey deceive themselves
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by bluecircle470: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I will take Sanwo Olu serious when he ban NURTW activities in the whole of Lagos

Omo ibo Wetin be your own
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by Kaiser20: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
RRS should arrest all Tinubu thugs in Lagos including Mc Oluomo, since they said they will not allow Lagosians to have peace.
But Mr Tinubu needs those motor Park dwellers they are his closest ally during elections
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
All yorrobanza traitor cowards are from Lagos undecided Dem go be like.. you no no me..wait make I Comot my clothe!!..just like fela shaded Them in his song 'Shakara Oloje ' cheesy Lol see one of them pikin here undecided

1 Like

Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by Btruth: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Akinsete19:
Hmm, why only few parts in Lagos. What about MC Oluomo dominated areas?
a bi?
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by lomprico(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Who cares
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by dragunov: 4:28am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by dragunov: 4:29am On Jan 26, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
All yorrobanza traitor cowards are from Lagos undecided Dem go be like.. I no no me..wait make I Comot my clothe!!..just like fela shaded Them in his song 'Shakara Oloje ' cheesy Lol see one of them pikin here undecided

Oga o. Monkeys too de post comments for dis forum.
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:09am On Jan 26, 2022
dragunov:

Oga o. Monkeys too de post comments for dis forum.
iyalaya iya to bi baba e ni monkey, baboon, orangutan, chimpanzee and all those primeral primate family undecided Wetin stupid yorrobanza IGK dey findvfor my mention! Omo Olosho! IGNORAMUS,you are IGNORED cool
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by dragunov: 5:14am On Jan 26, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
iyalaya iya to bi baba e ni monkey, baboon, orangutan, chimpanzee and all those primeral primate family undecided Wetin stupid yorrobanza IGK dey findvfor my mention! Omo Olosho! IGNORAMUS,you are IGNORED cool

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by ufotunang: 5:53am On Jan 26, 2022
Bad economy,... poverty, hunger, frustration, no jobs....if those youths had jobs to do they will not involved in violent and criminal activities. . when the country is hard this is what happens..
Re: Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert by chamboy(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2022
Only someone with Experience, wisdom and fairness can deliberate openly on this issue.

If you've personal vendetta against the person Tinubu please just shut up cos Na nonsense you go talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE / See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra / Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.