Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu (26941 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Kaycee Madu On His Appointment As Minister In Canada / Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by frog12: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
a scapegoat
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by GoodFaith: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:

He doesn't have issues with the government though. He himself works for the government. The minority issue was with Lethbridge police. Just a police agency that belongs to the City of Lethbridge and not the Government of Alberta.

Yes the chief law enforce for Albert
Think say he is above the law
Dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by muhammaduyusufu: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
GoodFaith:

Yes the chief law enforce for Albert
Think say he is above the law
Dumb ass
Even if he is let off on the Interference wahala,

The citizens would still crucify him at the Polls for using a phone in a school zone especially that he is the chief law enforcer. Oyinbo people no dey play with kids, pets, and women in that order.

It would be difficult for him to return back as a member of the legislative assembly via votes from which he was appointed as Minister.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Brendaniel: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:

He doesn't have issues with the government though. He himself works for the government. The minority issue was with Lethbridge police. Just a police agency that belongs to the City of Lethbridge and not the Government of Alberta.

That why I said it might be political not the way it is in the public...
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by od501: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Anazp:
Any where yeebos go to they must mess up. They dont want them in South Africa and Ghana. Now its Canada cos they always want to act smarter than you

Snipper is 800 sir, please make it quick.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by GoodFaith: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:

Even if he is let off on the Interference wahala,

The citizen would still crucify him for using a phone in a school zone especially that he the chief law enforcer. Oyinbo people no dey play with kids, pets, and women in that order.

It would be difficult for him to return back as a member of the legislative assembly via votes from which he was appointed as Minister.

He is still a member of the legislator But no long a Minister
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Fedelma: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hatred everywhere. Even when is obvious that the man is been haunted for trying to represent the black nation in Canada

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Bobloco: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
GoodFaith:

Really cry to whom? and for what?
Because he think say he is above the law
Oh boy getout
You be fool like Ndigbo

Oh boy! can still express your opinion without insults
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by GoodFaith: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fedelma:
Hatred everywhere. Even when is obvious that the man is been haunted for trying to represent the black nation in Canada

Really you are other dumb person
That made him think he is the law

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Sunsets: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
He messed up and became the attorney general. My main angst with stupid people is that they always have followers.
Anazp:
Any where yeebos go to they must mess up. They dont want them in South Africa and Ghana. Now its Canada cos they always want to act smarter than you
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by McBishop2020: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Brendaniel:
I see people here saying this is not Nigeria, if you read the article well, you will find out that he wasn't accused of any interference and if that was the case he would have been sacked immediately, however for the sake of public records investigations will take place.

However
We should note that before the incidence there was a racial issue he was advocating for a black minority group against the government and he said it looked like he was under surveillance because of that.

Verdict
It could be political for fighting against the government and taking sides with the black minority group...

God bless your wisdom
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by McBishop2020: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sunsets:
He messed up and became the attorney general. My main angst with stupid people is that they always have followers.

You have time to respond to stupidity
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Psalmistproject: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
adaxme:
ipob lawyers not Nigeria lawyers be guided
They don't forsake their own.
Especially when it has to do with injustice or intimidation
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by GoodFaith: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Brendaniel:
I see people here saying this is not Nigeria, if you read the article well, you will find out that he wasn't accused of any interference and if that was the case he would have been sacked immediately, however for the sake of public records investigations will take place.

However
We should note that before the incidence there was a racial issue he was advocating for a black minority group against the government and he said it looked like he was under surveillance because of that.

Verdict
It could be political for fighting against the government and taking sides with the black minority group...

"No interference" called the police Chief for what?
If he had issue like any other citizen, As chief law enforce he know what step taking

I work in place
Other Nigeria friend was telling me Other African woman was having problem get some type of a license, If I can help
He think the woman was have problem because she is black
So I called the lady that was dealing with the case
I got her Manger phone number
The manger is a position above me
I introduction myself told him the department I work
But I was calling as a private citizen regarding the African lady case
I missed him, so his assistance left him a msg the reason I call
The next morning I got call and email - with information that the Africa lady can reach him directly
She got her the type license
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Newton2024: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mitsurugi:

To insult Ibos you ended up insulting your country........ and yourself grin
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Newton2024: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skyview01:

You are going to need professional help to function as a normal human being.
Life is way bigger than your small tribalistic mindset.
I am sure you don't know what the topic of discussion is all about but quick to jump in with your tribalistic and ignorant opinion.

Shioor Kelebe! Tueh!
Iwo l'omo. Mo ti wi temi.
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by GoodFaith: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
If Kaycee Madu was a smart dude
All he had to do was get lawyer to take care of that ticket for him
I have seeing in court lawyer came in with his wife ticket after few talk
with the police , the Lawyer paid small fee
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Otunbalarry: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Stonerobaba:
It's like calling a senior police officer when arrested by Lasma for an offence committed. Mr. Madu should have known better. Its Canada not Nigeria cool

Did you read the report?
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by CSTRR: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
The guy is a conservative.

The liberals are out for him.
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Stallione(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Anazp:
Idiotic and sensless mugu. Mouth smelly yorubas dnt commit offence na only igbos. Tinubu is from were, ewu hausa ka ibu.
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Stallione(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Newton2024:
Shior. Awon omo Igbo. They think canada is a use!ess and law!ess country like Nigeria.
yeye just dey smell up n down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by muhammaduyusufu: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
CSTRR:
The guy is a conservative.
The liberals are out for him.
the Liberals are not strong in Alberta. It's the NDP that wants him for lunch.
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by ajl: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Brendaniel:

However

Verdict

If you allow Oyinbo people fool you that you as a black person and an immigrant have equal rights in their country, then you are the biggest fool. Canada own is tricky because they will make you feel welcomed and that all is good. Their racism is subtle and quite hidden, not like in America. I lived there for close to a decade. By the time they show you that you are really a foreigner in their country even if you get their citizenship, your eyes will open. I prefer America type, they don't hide it and you will know how to deal with it, except the condition there is toxic for black kids. I have lived in both places and can compare. In America, Oyinbo colleagues and my director use their mouth tell me say I must yearn like an American to continue to work in their company, since say I deliberately ensured I kept my "phonee" as Nija man. The thing dem no tell me when I do interview and multiple oral presentation.. I kuku leave their job for them because I knew it was a gang up as I no dey fall in line like "kissing asses". No human can make me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Bromax: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
I no no why we like associations and unions. Ok now, we wey be Association and Friends of Hushpuppi we Don write to US government them go soon release u
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by izac82: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
I can bet that the media war might be sponosored by some hateful region back home. They eat and wine on Igbo matter. Those guys are truely the descendants of ekwensu.
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Anazp:

Why are u being a bigot? Every tribe has issues and individuals from any tribe can cause issues.

That said looking closely into this issue I think this man is being racially profiled. He already stated his fine was in his pocket yet he was given a ticket and he called to discuss the issues rightfully and that’s been made an issue?? And on the backdrop that racial profiling has been becoming an issue of concern there which he was to address?? No!

I’m beginning to have a big problem with the attack on this man.
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by GoodFaith: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
ajl:

If you allow Oyinbo people fool you that you as a black person and an immigrant have equal rights in their country, then you are the biggest fool. Canada own is tricky because they will make you feel welcomed and that all is good. Their racism is subtle and quite hidden, not like in America. I lived there for close to a decade. By the time they show you that you are really a foreigner in their country even if you get their citizenship, your eyes will open. I prefer America type, they don't hide it and you will know how to deal with it, except the condition there is toxic for black kids. I have lived in both places and can compare. In America, Oyinbo colleagues and my director use their mouth tell me say I must yearn like an American to continue to work in their company, since say I deliberately ensured I kept my "phonee" as Nija man. The thing dem no tell me when I do interview and multiple oral presentation.. I kuku leave their job for them because I knew it was a gang up as I no dey fall in line like "kissing asses". No human can make me.

You said it all
They will smile with you and stab you at your back
Americans will do it to you face

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by obailala(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

These ones would soon complicate the case of the poor man with their nonsense solidarity.
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Brendaniel: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
ajl:

Wow, I like your courage...
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Arewagang: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Una don carry una madness and yeye association ener Canada
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by Brendaniel: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
McBishop2020:

God bless your wisdom

Amen, Thank You...
Re: Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu by gidgiddy: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mr Madu has released a statement on this matter in which he denied any wrong doing. The Police chief he called has also made a statement that the call was not about rescinding the ticket

The logical thing is for all to wait until the probe into this affair is concluded to see if Mr Madu commited any offence

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable / Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) / Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.