Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold (918 Views)

Lenovo Corei3 @65k / Lenovo Corei3 Laptop, 6gb Ram.... 30k sold / Lenovo Corei3,@40k . 4gb Ram,clean Foreign Used (2) (3) (4)

Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Brand name : Lenovo
Model : Lenovo T410 Corei5
Ram : 4gb Pc3.
Hard Disc Drive : 160gb Sata hdd
Processor : Intel Corei5, 2.40ghz speed
Screen size : 14.1 inches
Wireless network WiFi : yes,
Dvd Rom.
Webcam.
USB pots : 3
64-bit Computing : Yes
Battery backup : 3hrs.

Ojo Lagos.
09090204241 Call or WhatsApp.

Note, it has a line inside the screen and it does not affect anything.

You can't see the line when working on the laptop.

Name your price if you really need a laptop urgently, Serious buyer can get it at a very low price.

Sold

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Yea

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by Praxtech: 1:55am On Jan 26, 2022
I have never seen a more blatant display of massive dishonesty in a single advert like this!
innobarca:
Dvd Rom.
Webcam.

Ojo Lagos.

Name your price if you really need a laptop urgently, Serious buyer can get it at a very low price.

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by qwertyboss(m): 4:49am On Jan 26, 2022
Praxtech:
I have never seen a more blatant display of massive dishonesty in a single advert like this!
Mind your business sad
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by qwertyboss(m): 4:55am On Jan 26, 2022
innobarca:
Dvd Rom.
Webcam.

Ojo Lagos.

grin Oga inocent even 25K na small money
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2022
Praxtech:

Is it that the screen has line or that a small money can buy it.

Why one is the problem?

Is there anything you can't see in the photos?

Why not state exactly your concerns?

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2022
qwertyboss:

grin Oga inocent even 25K na small money

25k no be small money in Nigeria now.

I will prefer WhatsApp or call..... I can give it out to a serious buyer at any price.

Yes.... If the person really need it
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by qwertyboss(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
innobarca:

25k no be small money in Nigeria now.

I will prefer WhatsApp or call..... I can give it out to a serious buyer at any price.

Yes.... If the person really need it
Sounds like giveaway then
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
qwertyboss:

Sounds like giveaway then

Yes
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by somethinggood(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2022
I have 15k
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Not available
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by dangoteinlaw: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
You ve seen nothing. This inobacca is the biggest laptop scam to ever exist on nairalander. His brother has a thread where he sells fake tvs and ACs. Scamming whoever they can
Praxtech:

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by ajog1: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
You ve seen nothing. This inobacca is the biggest laptop scam to ever exist on nairalander. His brother has a thread where he sells fake tvs and ACs. Scamming whoever they can
Are you sure you aren't hating? The dude has had multiple closed sale without any iss. I have not seen anyone calling a scam except you.

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by qwertyboss(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
ajog1:

Are you sure you aren't hating? The dude has had multiple closed sale without any iss. I have not seen anyone calling a scam except you.
Leave the barger alone.
I bought laptops more than once from far Kano state and trusted my fund to oga innocent, I got the laptops and even made gain's while selling them..
I just don't have cash now I could have closed this thread since because it's a giveaway grin

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by BOLA625(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Can the hard drive be upgraded to 500 hdd, without having any negative effect on the laptop computer system.
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by santakris(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
I have bought close to 12 laptops from this guy. He's over legit.

This is the man from Kwara Incase you are seeing this Mr Innocent

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:

I do not argue with children.

The laptop that has line on the screen has been sold since,, it was sent to Ogun state.

I wrote not available there
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2022
ajog1:

Pls ignore him.... He is one of those eating shit on the road and using young ladies panties for...
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2022
santakris:
I have bought close to 12 laptops from this guy. He's over legit.

This is the man from Kwara Incase you are seeing this Mr Innocent

Ignore him pls.

How are you?

The laptop was not even available
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2022
BOLA625:
Can the hard drive be upgraded to 500 hdd, without having any negative effect on the laptop computer system.

Not available, I wrote it there... Thanks
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2022
This laptop has been sold since, for people contacting me... I wrote not available there
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:

For you only.
Lenovo Thinkpad t510 Corei3 and lenovo thinkpad t520 Corei3.... 250gb/4gb,webcam, strong battery, dvd, 15.6 screen size, Intel Corei3, 2.13ghz speed processor, working perfect and no line on the screen or any fault.

Name your price and I will give you 1 for less,,, maybe you need a laptop.

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by tivta(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
bloody lie, i vouch for immobest with my 2010 nairaland account. someone who deliverd to me in awka twice? whom exactly are you?

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
tivta:

bloody lie, i vouch for immobest with my 2010 nairaland account. someone who deliverd to me in awka twice? whom exactly are you?

pls ignore him.

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
qwertyboss:

Leave the barger alone.
I bought laptops more than once from far Kano state and trusted my fund to oga innocent, I got the laptops and even made gain's while selling them..
I just don't have cash now I could have closed this thread since because it's a giveaway grin

Person we send Goods yesterday I got it today afternoon in Kaduna?

This is by far the fastest and cheapest in terms of logistics I've received my item since when I started buying things on nairaland.

Normally it takes like 1week+ before it gets to Kaduna.

This is the first time I'm buying an item from him and I'm impressed.

Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by Arthaus(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ọga Innocent, don't mind stupid trolls who have nothing else to do with their lives than just wasting away with kobo kobo data. I am a living witness to your integrity as we have dealt over and over again. Wait till I get my Redmi 7, I will still shame that uncouth ingrate.
Re: Lenovo Corei5... Lenovo Corei3 , sold by innobarca(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Arthaus:
Ọga Innocent, don't mind stupid trolls who have nothing else to do with their lives than just wasting away with kobo kobo data. I am a living witness to your integrity as we have dealt over and over again. Wait till I get my Redmi 7, I will still shame that uncouth ingrate.

Yes,,,,

UK Used Laptops @dell, Lenovo, An Open Box Dell / UK Used Samsung S10e For Sale / Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund