Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. (4792 Views)

Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars / I Won A Car For 300 USD But Auctioneer Sent Me A Bill Of 3,153 USD / Top 5 Countries Nigerians Import Cars From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by Odogwu70: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Buy this car at affordable rate. it is open for negotiations.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by alphaNomega: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Your brother is a good man

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by CUMIN: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Make sure you reward your brother with good attitude.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by arthurwillia(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Odogwu70:

Na so your life change
Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by NotBeenPaid: 4:29am On Jan 26, 2022

You dey manage the picture or what? You can't even upload the full pictures.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by wordbank(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2022
We should be fender and bumper abi

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by lowkeybahdguy(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by buygala(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Odogwu70:

Vehicle paint doesn't look Canadian tho

More like Okokomaiko paint

15 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by Mercury12(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Drop ur number and location
Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by Danjikanbauchi: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thief.
Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by Naybahood(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Where’s your location and how much ?
Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by ApexTrends: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by ehmmy11(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
You sud have allowed the paint fade small e still Dey smell fresh fresh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by alphabbey1(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Odogwu70:
You self, check your post, does it make sense to you ? sad

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by sultaan(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2022
alphabbey1:
You self, check your post, does it make sense to you ? sad

This post would have made more sense in the auto section.

Story of cars turned in to a rationed pic of a freshly painted Sienna by the road side.

No one these days can afford to send cars to family members so ration your story

1 Like

Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Odogwu70, you've been called a thief for some days now yet no response, are we to assume that the allegations are true ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by Nokio1: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Odogwu70, you've been called a thief for some days now yet no response, are we to assume that the allegations are true ?
which response you need again odogwu has been receiving Siena from Canada since 1970

1 Like

Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by koljakust(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Odogwu70:
You can also let your brother know that there is a good option to buy cars with delivery, which makes it very easy for your brother to buy cars in this marketplace auto you can directly see what kind of car it is and how much it will cost, even if he has a bad credit history!
Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by Angrygoat: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rust from Canada
Re: My Brother Just Sent Me Cars From Canada.i Want To Sell Few Of Them. by Odogwu70: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:

I have not robbed anybody neither has anyone in this platform being duped by me but because the forum is a volatile one, people are allowed to expresa themselves the best way they feel but the message is targeted at potential and interested buyers.
Thanks a lot for calling my attention bro.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Olodo In A New Buggati pics / Worst Car You've Driven, Or Been Driven In? / Now Open In Ibadan Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.