Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Reflection 24: The Purification Of Your Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reflection 24: The Purification Of Your Soul (127 Views)

Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / Purification Of The Soul / Purification Of The Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 24: The Purification Of Your Soul by MyCatholicLife: 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2022

The greatest suffering we can endure is a spiritual longing for God. Those in Purgatory suffer greatly because they long for God and do not yet fully possess Him. We must enter into the same purification here and now. We must let ourselves long for God. We must see Him and realize we do not yet fully possess Him and that He does not yet fully possess us because of our sin. This will be painful but is necessary if we are to be purified of all that keeps us from His perfect Mercy (See Diary #20-21).

Reflect upon the fact that the spiritual purification of your soul is necessary. Ideally, we will all embrace this purification here and now. Why wait? Do you seek to grow in this purification? Are you willing to let your soul long for God and have Him as your one desire? If so, all else in life will fall into place as you seek Him and as you discover the Divine Mercy that awaits.

Lord, please do purify my soul in every way. Allow me to enter into my purgatory here and now. Let my soul become consumed with a longing for You and let that desire overshadow every other desire in my life. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ajEbcb1jyc

(1) (Reply)

From Shame To Shine. / Your Love Talk Vs Love Walk / I Am In Need Of Financial Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.