Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison (31577 Views)

Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by tunjidare2(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2022
Most of the people saying "foul", "oppression", "misuse of the law" have your points but I seriously pray you attain success in life, at that point, your privacy matters to you a lot.

Let me ask this, someone disrespected your wife, your wife reached out for settlement without involving you, but the said offender still goes out of line to make the issues know to people that are not involved only because your are successful and wants to drag your name, my brothers and sisters, I will add blackmailing to the listed charges.

She is rich too right, so let her get a good lawyer and we continue the fight legally.

Ordinary Keke Marwa hit one car for back last week, the man speak all the English wey dey dictionary shouting the Keke man will rot in jail... Na their type dey come here shout oppression, foul and so on, but you no go gree make dem do you half.

Stop criticizing people's decisions, we all have our lives to live...

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Mitsurugi(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Stop watching too much American movies, she did very wrong by dragging and defaming dat man so let her face the consequences of her action

Oga my allusion to the walking dead is a sort of allegory to symbolize that money doesn't win every situation. Haba!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Mitsurugi(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Dayvidblue:

Stop watching science fiction, there is a reason it's called fiction.

My reference is an allegory. Look up the word uncle. Don't use me to form hyper smart. It's too early grin Asides my use of fiction can you honestly tell me money will solve your problem if the chief tout whose girlfriend you f.cked "in error" corners you at night with boys.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Mitsurugi(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:

How old are you?

Old enough to make use of allegorical references. Once again, my allusion to The Walking Dead is a sort of allegory to symbolize that money doesn't win every situation. Haba! Now the question is........ how learned are you? grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Mitsurugi(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Classickj:

He would
Cos he has the money and all he need all is a big shelter for his family and stock it with food

grin grin grin grin Apocalypse no dey give warning o. Besides all you don't need is some red necks/agberos to discover your cache grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Zedwen: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2022
It is well.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by hollywater: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2022
Engaging a Billionaire and a Law in a petty fight hmmm. Anything u see u use ur head carry.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by superCleanworks(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2022
blackmantis:

You want to engage a billionaire in a petty fight but when he uses his money you cry foul.

abeg leave that guy.
notice how he use the word PETTY over and over again just to make it relevant.
they like to use words like PETTY, REAL MAN, RESPONSIBLE to guilt trip people and dictate how a man should react.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by slimghost(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2022
blackmantis:

You want to engage a billionaire in a petty fight but when he uses his money you cry foul.

This is retarded opinion and over 100 clowns liked it. Nigeria is a mess, from the youth to the old. Tueh!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Prettychild(f): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/5167086506662803/?substory_index=0
Lol! Upper Area Court has no jurisdiction to hear or even try criminal cases na.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by candiva: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2022
blackmantis:

You are right
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by techWriter3: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2022
You thing to participate a millionaire in a petty battles but when he utilizes his funds you bawl foul.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by pacespot(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2022
We are advocating for independence of judiciary, but nobody is talking about how to rid the third arm of government of corrupt Judges who only see the pocket sizes of the plaintiffs and defenders before them. How is it possible that people like Ned Nwoko can just arrest and imprison people without due legal proceeding? This man is known to always go after people who are considered soft targets. There has been multiple reports of incarceration of people for flimsy grounds of having a personal rift with him. I've read this several times on social media. He does this because he knows he will get away with it in a jungle like Nigeria, as the next victim awaiting on the line.

Jaruma and Regina Daniels had their argument back in Dubai, why didn't Ned arrest her over there? He didn't do that because he wouldn't be able to use Dubai police to arrest and incarcerate people illegally. He waited for the lady to come to Nigeria so that he could use the jungle police and corrupt court to oppress her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Old enough to make use of allegorical references. Once again, my allusion to The Walking Dead is a sort of allegory to symbolize that money doesn't win every situation. Haba! Now the question is........ how learned are you? grin

Very learned. Equating a fictional screenplay to a real life situation is nothing but dumb. Money might not win every situation, but it always offers an advantage compared to the lack of it. People with this mindset that money isn't enough are those dealt with poverTEA. So I ask again, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by sosowater: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2022
Dialpad:
While I do not support jaruma, I do not think any wealthy guy should oppress the poor this much

Is Jaruma poor?

She should have faced Regina than bringing Need into the matter.

This is a fight of the rich. The only difference is that Ned is richer and more connected.

People should use this and learn a lesson.

Most time, it's good to let some things go.

There are people that are just interested in making case with their money.

They just want to teach you a lesson.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Strongdickfresh: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2022
When your sister was busy insulting and defaming others, you kept mute. Now that the reverse is the case, you had your voice. Idot!

[s]Why is Nwoko oppressing people with his money. This started as petty personal fights between the two. This offense is bail-able and the Judge should have heard the ball application immediately rather than denying the Lady her freedom on petty things as this.
It's obvious the Vice President, Professor Osinbajo is on point on why the process that throws up a Judge should be more rigorous than the present process.
For Nwoko, his drum is beginning to sound too loud, I hope someone will tap him to slow down. He's been engaged in too many petty fights [/s]
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by NASTYNASOSO: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2022
ElValiente:
This girl worwor Sha. Chaii. See strong face like umuoye

HMMMMMM

HER MOTHER IS NDIGBO

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by NOwazobia: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2022
She can now comfortably be the Nigeria President for even three terms... undecided undecided undecided
cool
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by 27Pushing30: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Lifestone:
Why is Nwoko oppressing people with his money. This started as petty personal fights between the two. This offense is bail-able and the Judge should have heard the ball application immediately rather than denying the Lady her freedom on petty things as this.
It's obvious the Vice President, Professor Osinbajo is on point on why the process that throws up a Judge should be more rigorous than the present process.
For Nwoko, his drum is beginning to sound too loud, I hope someone will tap him to slow down. He's been engaged in too many petty fights

I don't understand how common defamation of character LAWSUIT will mean someone having to actually SLEEP in a cell?

Weird when we are talking about decongesting our prisons.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Cantonese: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2022
IpobAntidote:

So you are supporting abuse of the judicial system, if it's Buhari or another politician now, the whole country will be crying and wailing by now.
Same way couple of Pastors used the judicial system to intimidate others and people were ok with it. But if that had been a politician then they want" justice".
Let him sue her to civil court, this is not a criminal case.

Sentiments bro.

All is fair in a war, as they say.

There is no abuse of the judicial stystem here. The court will hear her bail request on Friday and grant it.
Did you not read that there is a criminal matter in it? Please shine your eyes and read the story again.

“ According to BBC Pidgin News, Jaruma was charged for defamation of character, criminal intimidation, injurious falsehood, publishing falsehood to incite the public to hate Nwoko”. That’s the story, copied and pasted for you to see. By this you can see that she attacked Ned Nwoko directly.

And by the way please remove that baba name in this issue. He never obeys court orders as everyone knows.

Jaruma would have heard that Ned Nwoko is a complete trouble maker and should simply have gone her way.

Which wealthy man would ever watch you insult his beloved wife in the pages of newspapers over little money like that and remain silent? I bet you Jaruma would have been advised to let sleeping dogs lie.

There are those who kill flies with sledge hammers. Ned Nwoko may be in that category. Insult his wife or family and he fights you with all he possesses.

Besides some of these ladies need to learn their lessons the hard way. She could have chosen the safest option of getting mutual friends to speak with Regina Daniels over the money and sort it out.

Jaruma chose to go the tough way. She will learn her lessons the tough way.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Cantonese: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:

Very learned. Equating a fictional screenplay to a real life situation is nothing but dumb. Money might not win every situation, but it always offers an advantage compared to the lack of it. People with this mindset that money isn't enough are those dealt with poverTEA. So I ask again, how old are you?

Chai!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Mitsurugi(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:

Sigh.... I concede. You sound learned. Almost. Please look up the word allegory. I don't have this kind of time for childish nuances, being old or older does not necessarily entail wisdom. My apologies undecided

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Indispensable85(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Ned has always been an oppressor even his kinsmen can attest to that. But nothing last forever.

That's a bailable offence why keep her in the prison at all?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Rilwayne001: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2022
sukkot:
my main man Rilwayneeeeeeeeeee001 wagwannnnnnnn bruvvvvvvv ? how are you doing ? happy new year to you. grin grin

Happy new year breda. I personally miss you here. Haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by SatanicLunatic: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Free the woman nA, she is just hustling
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Tobidarker02: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
When your sister was busy insulting and defaming others, you kept mute. Now that the reverse is the case, you had your voice. Idot!

[s]Why is Nwoko oppressing people with his money. This started as petty personal fights between the two. This offense is bail-able and the Judge should have heard the ball application immediately rather than denying the Lady her freedom on petty things as this.
For Nwoko, his drum is beginning to sound too loud, I hope someone will tap him to slow down. He's been engaged in too many petty fights [/s]
No vex bro.
Abeg show us the defamation
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Tobidarker02: 10:49am On Jan 26, 2022
Cantonese:

Sentiments bro.

All is fair in a war, as they say.

There is no abuse of the judicial stystem here. The court will hear her bail request on Friday and grant it.
Did you not read that there is a criminal matter in it? Please shine your eyes and read the story again.

“ According to BBC Pidgin News, Jaruma was charged for defamation of character, criminal intimidation, injurious falsehood, publishing falsehood to incite the public to hate Nwoko”. That’s the story, copied and pasted for you to see. By this you can see that she attacked Ned Nwoko directly.

And by the way please remove that baba name in this issue. He never obeys court orders as everyone knows.

Jaruma would have heard that Ned Nwoko is a complete trouble maker and should simply have gone her way.

Which wealthy man would ever watch you insult his beloved wife in the pages of newspapers over little money like that and remain silent? I bet you Jaruma would have been advised to let sleeping dogs lie.

There are those who kill flies with sledge hammers. Ned Nwoko may be in that category. Insult his wife or family and he fights you with all he possesses.

Besides some of these ladies need to learn their lessons the hard way. She could have chosen the safest option of getting mutual friends to speak with Regina Daniels over the money and sort it out.

Jaruma chose to go the tough way. She will learn her lessons the tough way.
Guy
Jaruma paid regina 10million to advertise her products which she did not
Why didn't the husband advise her not to involve in such?
10m na small money?
Both of them insulted each other
Please let call a spade a spade
I don't like jaruma but stop supporting what's not right

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2022
sukkot:
serve jail time for what ? your name is very appropriate. saturn is 666 the devils planet hence why it has satellites like prometheus16 but one day you will be reduced to the saturn moon titan so you sink like the titanic. its oppressive people like you who make nigeria bad. serve jail time for what ? at worst she should be fined . but you are saying jail time ? too many imbeciles in naijiriya

Stop misinterpreting my username using your dumb conspiracy theories. I know what Saturn and 666 represent.

With regards to issue of the thread. The useless lady has cost Ned a Morro an pusssy and that to me is a serious thing worth jailing the juju lady for.

If I know Ned right and he will act a known template then after the bail hearing, she will go back to the Prison cost the bail bond will cost her everything she has and she Wil borrow the balance.

Next time she heads the name Ned her heart will skip a beat.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by GGirll: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2022
I hate when people lie on people just to feel good or gain popularity. How can you ask someone to help you market your product n she did only for you to turn around and claim you gave her the aphrodisiac that got her a billionaire husband and even released videos. The man n his estranged wife parted ways n d man explained why they did so, you still lied that your product was the reason why they parted ways. Who will like his or her name defamed whether rich or poor? I guess no one.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by tctrills: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2022
Lifestone:
Why is Nwoko oppressing people with his money. This started as petty personal fights between the two. This offense is bail-able and the Judge should have heard the ball application immediately rather than denying the Lady her freedom on petty things as this.
For Nwoko, his drum is beginning to sound too loud, I hope someone will tap him to slow down. He's been engaged in too many petty fights
Nwoko is not the judge. Like every other citizen, he has a right to bring his case to court.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by eguarojeona: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2022
Lifestone:
Even the bible warns us against contending with the powerful.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Executer: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2022
Mitsurugi:

One day he'll realize fatally that money doesn't win every battle. Watch shows like The Walking Dead and you'll realize there are circumstances in this life where money means shit. Ninja turtles like Ned Nwoko wouldn't last a second in a post apocalyptic world grin
And you would?
Don't let movies deceive you,this men are more "protected" than you can imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? / DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.