Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company (32966 Views)

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by Perfecttouchade: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
robinsonmfon:
I hear say na mummy GO brother be this
yes but mummy G.O matter don cast grin
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
He inhaled some inspiration from" ASTON MARTIN MUSIC " drake & R. Ross... Good one.
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by Adewummy9: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Are you a music lover or looking for a song that will calm your mind?
join now and thank me later
MUSIC SPACE � � � � � IS THE BEST.

https:///08NFOgzcWv
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by 1F30M4(f): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
I just love that song

Me too. I dunno, there's something about it that gives me some kind of energy, can't explain it. That groove.

1 Like

Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by oliviacute(f): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
wow....mad oooooo
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by drimzsmoke(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Petriaa:
He tried aswear i never knew there was a car called maserati till i heard the song

Do you know Orezi
He's not the 1st to sing about maserati
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by nachisunday(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
oliviacute:
wow....mad oooooo
hello how far now its like i hav com across you
mail me pls#nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com
Let me exp
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by oliviacute(f): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
nachisunday:
hello how far now its like i hav com across you
mail me pls#nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com
Let me exp
really? okay then
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by Basher8583: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Merlissa:
The power of manifestation...

He spoke into existence and boom he got a MASERATI..

If you don't get it... Well you get it!!

What nonsense. Nigeria dey use Maserati? The bobo sabi speak italian wey him go come become their brand ambassador. Its just like saying Rahoul Bova a local Italian actor is the brand ambassador for Inoson vehicles. What value is he bringing.

Maserati sef no fit sell for Naija. The car problem too plenty
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by nachisunday(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
oliviacute:
really? okay then
yeah so i can remember to be sure of!Thanks for replying dear check ur dm
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by ofiko123(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Congratulations to olakira..
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by Merlissa(f): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Basher8583:

What nonsense. Nigeria dey use Maserati? The bobo sabi speak italian wey him go come become their brand ambassador. Its just like saying Rahoul Bova a local Italian actor is the brand ambassador for Inoson vehicles. What value is he bringing.

Maserati sef no fit sell for Naija. The car problem too plenty

e go shock you how many they have sold in Nigeria..

dey try do research!
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by folake4u(f): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
nachisunday:
twas nice indeed

You know this! smiley
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by nachisunday(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
folake4u:

You know this! smiley
really dear. Very nice one from me
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by nachisunday(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
folake4u:

You know this! smiley
yeah i hav com across you b4 mail me plss #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com
Let me exp more
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by Basher8583: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Merlissa:

e go shock you how many they have sold in Nigeria..

dey try do research!

Basher8583 is not your average nairalander. Research is my middle name just in case you dont know.

You should be more concerned about how many are on the road instead. Its not a reliable car.

Go and ask anyone that owns a Maserati in Nigeria they will tell you the problems they are going through with that vehicle. It's best used as display than driving. Plus it is notoriously expensive to maintain. Hence why the mumu owner quickly put it on sale for another maga to inherit the wahala.

Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by Basher8583: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bmaster:
Davido posted a wema bank account he got an endorsement deal with wema.

Fireboy sings with peru,he got recognised by the perugians

Now,olakira has bagged an endorsement deal with maserati.

God please remember my destiny helper so he go remember me oo.
And if I'm supposed to be somebody's destiny helper,remember me now so I go remember the person.
Thank you

You done already decode the format and you no wan use am. Na God you still dey call. ... Nawah for you oh
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by Hiq0: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
How
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by AlmaIganishire: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
I just love that song so much. Congratulations to Olakira, more wins.
And more wins to AFCON on your partnership with TikTok, now we enjoy premium highlights of the tournament on TikTok �
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by SavageResponse(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
So this is the guy who sang that Maserati song grin
Re: Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company by blackaxe78: 2:53am On Jan 27, 2022
sesaan:
Make I enter studio go sing ride in my Gwagon, maybe who knows grin grin grin

1984 Mercedes Benz 911 you will get

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) / Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before / Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.