Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Just Won $1,857.94 From Staking Xdoge/bnb - See Proof And How You Too Can - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Won $1,857.94 From Staking Xdoge/bnb - See Proof And How You Too Can (477 Views)

Welcome to ULTRON Staking Hub NFT Passive Daily Income / Noble Exchange: Sell Your Pi, Usdt, Btc, Eth, Usdc, Bnb With Us. / How To Make Your Income Lockdown Proof And Recession Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Won $1,857.94 From Staking Xdoge/bnb - See Proof And How You Too Can by coinsmaven: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2022
I woke up this morning to stake Xdoge/BNB and I won $1,857.94
See the link below for leader board: https://classicdoge.io/competition/

You too can win in just 3 steps
Visit: https://classicdoge.io/trading-contest/
Step1: Create a Fun Nickname
Step 2: Enter Your Email
Step 3: Enter Your xDoge Wallet Address

Trading Contest - ClassicDoge
Ends Jan 31st $5,000 Trading Competition Trade xDoge / BNB on PancakeSwap and win up to $5,000

1 Like

Re: I Just Won $1,857.94 From Staking Xdoge/bnb - See Proof And How You Too Can by Ebubu: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2022
coinsmaven:
I woke up this morning to stake Xdoge/BNB and I won $1,857.94
See the link below for leader board: https://classicdoge.io/competition/

You too can win in just 3 steps
Visit: https://classicdoge.io/trading-contest/
Step1: Create a Fun Nickname
Step 2: Enter Your Email
Step 3: Enter Your xDoge Wallet Address

Trading Contest - ClassicDoge
Ends Jan 31st $5,000 Trading Competition Trade xDoge / BNB on PancakeSwap and win up to $5,000

I can’t find Xdoge on trust wallet in order to generate an address
Re: I Just Won $1,857.94 From Staking Xdoge/bnb - See Proof And How You Too Can by coinsmaven: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Below is the Contract address and you can search for it on pancake swap:
0xB68A34756D8A92CCc821EFfA03d802846594b64E
Re: I Just Won $1,857.94 From Staking Xdoge/bnb - See Proof And How You Too Can by coinsmaven: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Classicdoge.io, also referred to as PETAVERSE, is a place where reality meets virtual. An exciting place where you can bring your real pet into metaverse.

If you are a pet lover, and you want to make money from NFT world, Classicdoge.io is the place you can start with a very low capital and passion.

Infact, Classicdoge.io is a metaverse platform that can make you rich in time soon come.

✅GOOD NEWS FOR ARTICLE WRITERS!

If you are a very good writer and can write well about Metaverse, you can win up to $125 by next week friday, yes by next week friday you can be $125 richer.

✅All you have to do is to go to the Classicdoge website and study the platform, and write any article from any angle on 3 ways to make money from, with emphasis on how to earn more from Play2Earn platform like Classicdoge..io.

✅Prize

1st Best Article to be published, will win $75
2ndBest Article to be published, will win $50

Then...

✅Reach out to me on telegram username: @coinsmaven

When reaching out, share the link to the article you posted.

If you want to ask more questions, you can ask here or Reach out to me on telegram username : @coinsmaven

Ends on Next Week Friday!
Act Now!

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Six Figures Weekly Working From Home As A Virtual Assistant. / Who Will Gift Me A Sewing Machine. / The 5,000 Naira People's Investment Scheme With The Poverty Alleviation Coin PAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.