Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Airtel Nigeria Are Bast*rds!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Nigeria Are Bast*rds!!! (305 Views)

Protect Your Data Like A Lion: Amazon EC2 & RDS For Nigerian Businesses / Bobrisky Slams Nina Again, Calls Her An Ungrateful Bast**d / Airtel Nigeria Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Nigeria Are Bast*rds!!! by Tmberwolf1: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2022
So yesterday night, I subscribed for Airtel night plan, I bought 1.2gb with it and downloaded only one episode of a series that was 71mb in size, and those bastards had the balls to tell me my data had run out!!!
I didn't stream anything.
I didn't watch anything online
I didn't use any other app
I cancelled all background apps
I set my browser to data save mode.
I don't have a malware on my device.
And this is not the first time they are doing this nonsense! At this point I'm looking for other alternatives, so please if anyone has a better suggestion please I'm all ears.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Are Bast*rds!!! by chatinent: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
So yesterday night, I subscribed for Airtel night plan, I bought 1.2gb with it and downloaded only one episode of a series that was 71mb in size, and those bastards had the balls to tell me my data had run out!!!
I didn't stream anything.
I didn't watch anything online
I didn't use any other app
I cancelled all background apps
I set my browser to data save mode.
I don't have a malware on my device.
And this is not the first time they are doing this nonsense! At this point I'm looking for other alternatives, so please if anyone has a better suggestion please I'm all ears.

5G, 4G or 3G?

I mean your phone?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Are Bast*rds!!! by shawante(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Try mtn.. Their night plan is far better than that of airtel
Re: Airtel Nigeria Are Bast*rds!!! by shawante(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:

5G, 4G or 3G?
I mean your phone?
Does it matter
Re: Airtel Nigeria Are Bast*rds!!! by Tmberwolf1: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:

5G, 4G or 3G?

I mean your phone?
3G
Re: Airtel Nigeria Are Bast*rds!!! by Haakeem(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2022
You never see anything yet.

You know nokia c3-00 right? A freind shared a 500mb plan for me,seeing that the mb would nt reach anywhere if i were to use it in an android phone, i insert the airtel sim into my nokia c3 phone, i woke up in the night and downloaded a series movie 72mb which was highest quality of 3gp.

Also downloaded some latest musics and comedy which is nt up to 50mb,and i slept off, the next morning i was shocked when those theifs sent me a massage that my remaining bundle was 50mb WHATAFVCK!, chai in this small phone? i was asking my self.

i took my other phone gather evidence,like pics the massage sent and the type of phone i used, me wey be say i don they target them since went to their official page at facebook and look for one of their latest post and drop all my case there, i rubbished them azin enh, and off course no be only me come complain, we many.

they asked me for my number,they comfirm it and assured me they would refund my airtime back..since then i no hear from them again.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Are Bast*rds!!! by ladybak47: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mugu...which network can you create in your entire life grin
Even common toothpick you can't even invent come here dey cap horseshit
empty dead brain cell
Re: Airtel Nigeria Are Bast*rds!!! by Arthurity1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
ladybak47:
Mugu...which network can you create in your entire life grin
Even common toothpick you can't even invent come here dey cap horseshit
empty dead brain cell
You are a vile creature. A bitter disgrace to the human race. You could have either provided an alternate solution to the problem, or moved along and ignored the post, instead you decided to show how worthless a sub-human you really are. I've been noticing your posts, and I can tell what type of thing you are... Because to call you a person would be a great insult to the human race.
You are vile, bitter, loathsome b!tch.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Call Up Letter For 2022 Batch A Stream I Is Finally Out / For #1000 Naira Only Get Your E-cards!!! Hurry Now!! / Oloture: Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.