Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner (14750 Views)

EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km / Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video) / Hakeem Odumosu: Police Have No Right To Search Phones, Arrest For Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by naptu2: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2022
jrusky:
Pls I'm confused here.

Pulling out supposed to be done for someone retiring but I read here he was promoted to AIG so pls why pulling out ceremony? I'm saying this due to my millitary background or I'm I missing something here?

naptu2:

Odumosu’s retirement from the Force followed his recent attainment of the rank of AIG, after which the statutory retirement age set in. He was enlisted in the police on March 3, 1990 and served for 32 years.

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2022/01/25/sanwo-olu-honours-ex-lagos-cp-as-aig-odumosu-bows-out-of-police-force/?fbclid=IwAR3Nj3W6mf7Vs_PW4KVfpQEXG8ZNfYtqcHrMkfRC4bk9Fdwr7kZXTuQsdQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIeD3M4Q6h8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by osuofia2(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2022
jrusky:
Pls I'm confused here.

Pulling out supposed to be done for someone retiring but I read here he was promoted to AIG so pls why pulling out ceremony? I'm saying this due to my millitary background or I'm I missing something here?
He is retiring after his promotion.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by wisdom042(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2022
The man doesn't look happy at all its written all over is face. I might be wrong though
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by marsup: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Chimookigwe:

You can't even understand what you read. See how you are making a public show of your stupidity.
you are a shame to stupid people, you are worse than stupid. You are probably one of the police officers...thieves in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by jrusky(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2022
osuofia2:

He is retiring after his promotion.

Oh ok now I get the point.

Thanks comrade.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by jrusky(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2022
naptu2:

Thanks
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by Carparts888(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2022
jrusky:
Pls I'm confused here.

I will explain to you. He got the last promotion to AIG some days close his birthday(he is to clock 60 years on his birthday which is mandatory retirement age in the police and all other law enforcement and military)
So he got promoted some days close to his retirement. So he retired as an AIG, if not for the promotion, he would have retired as a CP on his birthday as he clocked 60 years

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by jrusky(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Carparts888:
I will explain to you. He got the last promotion to AIG some days close his birthday(he is to clock 60 years on his birthday which is mandatory retirement age in the police and all other law enforcement and military)
So he got promoted some days close to his retirement. So he retired as an AIG, if not for the promotion, he would have retired as a CP on his birthday as he clocked 60 years

Thanks. People had replied me and explained the whole thing.

Thanks, appreciate.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by shadrach77: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2022
I dont get it. This man was promoted to AIG just last month and he is retiring. What was the essence of the promotion then?
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by udemzyudex(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Moferere:
Odumosu did his best.
History will be fair to him

Yeah history will be fair.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2022
So this is the reason why there was heavy traffic jam in Ikeja GRA yesterday
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by Carparts888(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2022
Your welcome sir
jrusky:

Thanks. People had replied me and explained the whole thing.

Thanks, appreciate.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by Pootle: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2022
no glory in this uniform undecided
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by kmaster007: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jst to honour him...dey want him retired as AIG
jrusky:
Pls I'm confused here.

Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by Zaggadhat: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
shadrach77:
I dont get it. This man was promoted to AIG just last month and he is retiring. What was the essence of the promotion then?

The same essence WizKid and tems sang cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by HausaIgboYoruba: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Moferere:
Odumosu did his best.
History will be fair to him
yes, including the Dowen College cover up!
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by Ambassadors: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
AIG was part of his settlement for the EndSars saga, I stand to be corrected
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Useless deceptive manipulative Criminals.....
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by addicted2Christ: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
jrusky:
Pls I'm confused here.

He was promoted to AIG before now. He just retired yesterday. U get it now?
Don't bother to thank me bruv... Lolz
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by Chimookigwe: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Isupaefugbemi00:
Wait, did you walked unto your father smashing your mum in the anal, you sound so pained.
I was insulting odumosu and you took it personal. Guy cool down make you not go commit suicide

You're a spineless coward and a chronic pauper. You definitely are a product of 2 diseased animals. I don't blame you, when a pig crossbreeds a sick dog, you are the only thing that can come out of that disaster.
Just look at your picture. You will never escape poverty and begging will never cease from your life, you child of paupers.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by jimcaddy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
In fairness, CP Hakeem Odumosu was a good cop. Yes one can become enmeshed in rubbish as long as you are in this Nigeria. Most especially during that End Sars protest. But that is not to take away the fact that he was a good cop.. Seasoned cop who worked his way all to the top. Wishing him a happy retirement.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by b3llo(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
This guys promotion to the rank of an AIG is some how.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner by Rollitout: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
He don retire?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement / Ize-iyamu Convoy Attacked At Jattu, APC Deputy Governorship Aspirant's Town / Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.