Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,027 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Skit Maker, De General Speaks After Being Released From NDLEA Custody (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skit Maker, De General Speaks After Being Released From NDLEA Custody (video) (383 Views)

‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized / Guccybranch Is Also Out Of EFCC Custody (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skit Maker, De General Speaks After Being Released From NDLEA Custody (video) by Sammydanny: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2022
Following the release of Nigerian skit maker, Joshua Sunday, popularly known as De General, from the Nigeria Drug Enforcement Agency’s custody on Monday, the Instagram comedian has informed his fans that he was not a drug trafficker.

In a short Instagram video on his page on Tuesday, he told his fans that he was alive, well, and prepared to go back to making skits after a short two-week absence.

He joked that the two-week break seemed like a full year.

The skit maker said, “As you all can see, I am alive, I am healthy, I am back to my house eating, and I am freshened up. I just want to thank the general public and to let them know that I am fine. And for you folks trying to reach out to me, showing your concern, I appreciate it a lot.

“I just want to want to debunk the news circulating that De General is a drug trafficker. I’m not a drug trafficker! If I was a drug trafficker, do you think they’ll allow me go like that? I only traffic laughter and comedy.

“So let’s get our facts right. De General is not a drug trafficker, and I love you all. I don miss to dey do skits. E kon be like say nah one year,” he said.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WToxQuHILpk[/flash]
Re: Skit Maker, De General Speaks After Being Released From NDLEA Custody (video) by Sammydanny: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2022
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Skit Maker, De General Speaks After Being Released From NDLEA Custody (video) by Nbotee(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2022
Oga jus go and sin no more... Weed na still drug
Re: Skit Maker, De General Speaks After Being Released From NDLEA Custody (video) by Sammydanny: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2022
Lol
Nbotee:
Oga jus go and sin no more... Weed na still drug

(1) (Reply)

Corp Member Proposed To A Lady Right In Front Of The Nysc DG / Pamela Anderson Most Hottest Images / Yul Edochie's Early Life, Wife, Four Kids And Things You Probably Don't Know Abo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.