Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat (9436 Views)

LP House Of Assembly Candidate, Harrison Gwamnishu Attacked By Thugs In Delta / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat by Munzy14(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:

Same line they used to deceive the gullibles.
There exists a leader and a follower.
Re: 2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat by lukaino(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2022
I'm ashamed at the kind of comments being made on this thread. Nigerian youth must understand that the quality of representation and governance we get as a people, depends on the quality of individuals sitting in the various houses and the Senate. This is why we must support good people to go and represent our interests in those houses. If we had good representation today, Buhari wouldn't have been able to plunge us into huge debts. Let us ensure to support people with a track record of excellence whether as activists or otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat by Clean2016: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Madam, go and get a properly designed banner to advertise your digital services. That hideous banner on your profile questions your capacity to deliver top-notch digital content.

You are correct
Re: 2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat by jahlove4jah: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
lukaino:
I'm ashamed at the kind of comments being made on this thread. Nigerian youth must understand that the quality of representation and governance we get as a people, depends on the quality of individuals sitting in the various houses and the Senate. This is why we must support good people to go and represent our interests in those houses. If we had good representation today, Buhari wouldn't have been able to plunge us into huge debts. Let us ensure to support people with a track record of excellence whether as activists or otherwise.
I perfectly understand your position, but I don't reaaly blame people expressing their concerns. Most youth activist has really shown that they have a price tag. Most of them when they eventually becomes political office holder tends to do worst or nothing. Check the statistics from federal to state levels.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat by blackaxe78: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Chimookigwe:
This has been the game plan all along. Exactly how that bearded fool called Dino started.

You said it all.

Nigerians are one of the easiest people to fool.

You just need to sow a little and you will reap their future
Re: 2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Harrison Gwamnishu, the Igbo boy who wants to make it big in politics
Re: 2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat by Donpaper: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
jahlove4jah:
I perfectly understand your position, but I don't reaaly blame people expressing their concerns. Most youth activist has really shown that they have a price tag. Most of them when they eventually becomes political office holder tends to do worst or nothing. Check the statistics from federal to state levels.
Will Activism feed him? He is married o. Praises and popularity ain't money.
Re: 2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat by jahlove4jah: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Donpaper:
Will Activism feed him? He is married o. Praises and popularity ain't money.
I hope he doesnt end his activitism like most popular activst did after political appointments.

Growing up, I can vividly recall Oshomole and his numerous protest as the NLC national leader. Many of us who thought his government will be labour friendly were disappointed. They all seems to change once they join the other side.

I don't blame them though. Just like Peter Obi said, trying to make a difference in Nigeria political sphere with the current political structure is like driving a vehicle without a brain box.
Re: 2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat by Donpaper: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
jahlove4jah:
I hope he doesnt end his activitism like most popular activst did after political appointments.

Growing up, I can vividly recall Oshomole and his numerous protest as the NLC national leader. Many of us who thought his government will be labour friendly were disappointed. They all seems to change once they join the other side.

I don't blame them though. Just like Peter Obi said, trying to make a difference in Nigeria political sphere with the current political structure is like driving a vehicle without a brain box.
Forget o. All man for himself self o. Where is Igboho? Where is Sowore? Where is NK? Activism must be blended except the masses will support
Re: 2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat by ashawopikin(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Frank6738:
wish state
delta o, the question. Go be which party?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / Fuel Scarcity: Kick Out APC, Vote For PDP In 2023, Saraki Tells Nigerians / Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.