Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again (596 Views)

Tanzanian President Exposes Faulty Covid19 Test Kits- Goat & Papaw Test Positive / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Shocking! Pastor S. Adelaja Exposes The Witchcraft Of Pastor Chris & T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by Truthwords: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2022
Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko said in July, 2020 that the World Bank and IMF offered him a bribe of $940 million USD in the form of “Covid Relief Aid.” In exchange for $940 million USD, the World Bank and IMF demanded that the President of Belarus:

• impose “extreme lockdown on his people”
• force them to wear face masks
• impose very strict curfews
• impose a police state
• crash the economy

Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko REFUSED the offer and stated that he could not accept such an offer and would put his people above the needs of the IMF and World Bank.

�️ Original bribe speech

� 100% proof of the bribe
https:///wellness_group/12815

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by heniford2: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2022
Haa!! cool shocked
Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by blackaxe78: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
How you people believe all this conspiracy theory baffles me.

Don’t you have brains to think?

Alexander Lukashenko would “NEVER” reject that money if it was true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by Workch: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Op no get sense like many other conspiracy theorist out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by killyaselfie: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
blackaxe78:

Most people are not raised or educated to be critical thinkers. They are bred at the altar of ignorance and superstition found in the major religions, which leads them to believe far-fetched and spurious claims based on faith. The stupidity and lack of critical thinking inherent in reigion which forms the foundation of their worldview then bleeds into other aspects.
Another factor is that some of them rightly suspect that they are being lied to by authorities but they are not courageous or knowledgeable enough to confront the actual lies, so they project their suspicions to other spheres. The result is conspiracy theory.

In America, the Venn diagram of Christians and Q conspiracy believers is one solid circle.

Certain Russians, Americans, British, and other people interested in manipulating people know this. All they have to do is float nonsense stories with vague details and the scammed people will do the rest by spreading it and even embellishing.

This Belarus story came from Putin’s den. Belarus is where he wants to launch the invasion of Ukraine from.

1 Like

Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by Niflheim(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
These are the same "conspiracy theories" that were promoted by the anti vaccine community who are known for.........

1.Drinking urine(their own or cow's own)

2.Rubbing dung on their body as COVID protection (imagine using Amala as lotion).

3.Eating mud(like what god said to the serpent in the garden of Eden).

BONUS: The ANTI-VACCINE community in Canada pays for the mud before eating it.

1 Like

Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by HarshBitterTrut: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
I see agents are trying to derail this posts and several of this poster have been attacked by the same culprit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by HarshBitterTrut: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pan and the Pandemic

Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by Truthwords: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
blackaxe78:

Don't you have a brain to ask questions. As usual, nairaland destroyed the link to the video. You have not the slightest idea what we go through to expose these things and the battles we encounter with mainstream and social media. I am in Canada where a massive protest is going on against vaccines mandate but mainstream media will not cover it. Yesterday a Big protest held in front of the white House mainstream refused to show it. When we post it here, the so called admins will spoil the link to make it look as if we are saying trash. This is a battle. On judgment day, let me see how all these demons will censor The most High God. Everything will and must be exposed.

All of you calling us conspiracy theorists will pay dearly. My daily prayers for people like you is that when you fall victim of all these things we will be there to witness it and tell you "I told you so" with a huge smile on our faces. No wonder the Bible says "satan has blinded the eyes of this world".

1 Like

Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by Truthwords: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
I see agents are trying to derail this posts and several of this poster have been attacked by the same culprit.

Last year someone made a post about how God revealed to him how do many people are possessed on nairaland. Just start with the owner, that guy is deep into the occult but they all claim to be atheists when they are all working for satan. Here in Canada i see people both black and white doing voodoo but these same people will say they are atheists. A friend of mine opened a WhatsApp group just to share the gospel, you won't believe how most of the people in the group were chanting hail s���n . He was shocked. Guess where they came from. This very forum. Another guy talked about how he revealed his number and location on nairaland and he was attacked in real life. They traced him and beat him up just because he preaches here. He had to move from his house to a new location. My brother nairaland is full of devils but they have failed. Don't stop posting. Wake as many people as you can.
Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by blackaxe78: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truthwords:

Don't you have a brain to ask questions. As usual, nairaland destroyed the link to the video. You have not the slightest idea what we go through to expose these things and the battles we encounter with mainstream and social media. I am in Canada where a massive protest is going on against vaccines mandate but mainstream media will not cover it. Yesterday a Big protest held in front of the white House mainstream refused to show it. When we post it here, the so called admins will spoil the link to make it look as if we are saying trash. This is a battle. On judgment day, let me see how all these demons will censor The most High God. Everything will and must be exposed.

All of you calling us conspiracy theorists will pay dearly. My daily prayers for people like you is that when you fall victim of all these things we will be there to witness it and tell you "I told you so" with a huge smile on our faces. No wonder the Bible says "satan has blinded the eyes of this world".

This is pure conspiracy theory. Absolute gibberish!

And glaring you not brilliant. Do you those they call “Big Pharma”? If they wanted to get something into you, it won’t cost them anything!

Like y’all think this guys are foolish! You take every other of their vaccinations, consume drugs, injections and fluids, and you think they need a mandatory vaccine to get something into you.

Smh…..

Luchenko was offered money and he told you he rejected it? Do you know that’s one of the most corrupt individuals on Earth and Heaven?

Please stop posting this gibberish. Does not make sense and void of facts
Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by Truthwords: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
blackaxe78:

This is pure conspiracy theory. Absolute gibberish!

And glaring you not brilliant. Do you those they call “Big Pharma”? If they wanted to get something into you, it won’t cost them anything!

Like y’all think this guys are foolish! You take every other of their vaccinations, consume drugs, injections and fluids, and you think they need a mandatory vaccine to get something into you.

Smh…..

Luchenko was offered money and he told you he rejected it? Do you know that’s one of the most corrupt individuals on Earth and Heaven?

Please stop posting this gibberish. Does not make sense and void of facts

Please go and get your 10th booster shot. I promise I'll report the news on this forum and others will doubt it too. Its rubbish until boom, the effect hits

1 Like

Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by blackaxe78: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truthwords:

Please go and get your 10th booster shot. I promise I'll report the news on this forum and others will doubt it too. Its rubbish until boom, the effect hits

I have gotten 1st, 2nd and Booster, and I am hale and hearty.

People have reactions to it and they get over it.
Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by Truthwords: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
blackaxe78:

I have gotten 1st, 2nd and Booster, and I am hale and hearty.

People have reactions to it and they get over it.

Ok relax. Something is cooking.
Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by HarshBitterTrut: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truthwords:

Last year someone made a post about how God revealed to him how do many people are possessed on nairaland. Just start with the owner, that guy is deep into the occult but they all claim to be atheists when they are all working for satan. Here in Canada i see people both black and white doing voodoo but these same people will say they are atheists. A friend of mine opened a WhatsApp group just to share the gospel, you won't believe how most of the people in the group were chanting hail s���n . He was shocked. Guess where they came from. This very forum. Another guy talked about how he revealed his number and location on nairaland and he was attacked in real life. They traced him and beat him up just because he preaches here. He had to move from his house to a new location. My brother nairaland is full of devils but they have failed. Don't stop posting. Wake as many people as you can.

All truth tellers will be and are gangstalked by government agents. They watch me everywhere that I go in Washington DC USA even when I leave to the neighboring town they are going n pursuit. They employ sex offenders, crazies, homeless people, beggars, small children and on and on. Its a relentless pursuit to wear me down, cause anxiety and prevent me from spreading the light to others. They will slander me endlessly to merchants and everyone that I come in contact with. All races are involved especially Black people being satanic isn't limited to White people. Getting out of poverty has caused many to lose their souls for peanuts speaking directly about Black people. Even though Black children are the biggest sacrifice for the government satanic cults they are still out here assisting the Devil. When they molest children they grow up atheists and haters of Yahwe. They develop moral system going to church or mosque but do not obey the Lord and do what's right as they see fit.

Be fair to all people my brother, stay sober and pray in the ancient tongue. Learn the manifestation teachings I posted on here to help you get free from the system of control there. The Matrix is everywhere, devils everywhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/6851136/reincarnation-proof-face-same-thousands

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Belarus President Exposes The Scamdemic Once Again by petra1(m): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Truthwords:

Youre right . Many of Those who deny Thr existent of God and the realm of the spirit are hypocrites. Many are into cults . They believe in Satan and demons

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About The Role Of Women I.e Women Pastors / Demins And Demonology 101: / Some Poor Description Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.