Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons (19197 Views)

PDP SW Congress: Fayose Escapes Attack As Over 150 Armed Thugs Invade Hotel / Armed Thugs In ‘Government Vehicles’ Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja - Punch / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by seunmsg(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
DabuIIIT:

I can only see pictures of punk ass fear fear amala people..

Those blinded by partisan politics can't see the picture below.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by garfield1: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:
I am glad Police have arrested the thugs Seyi Makinde imported from Ibadan to cause chaos in Ekiti. This Seyi is worse than i thought.

Police should not have arrested them so that theey will disrupt the primaries or work against fayose's candidate which is good for APC.do you think segun oni will win?
Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by anonimi: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:
Can you mention one instance with credible link where Tinubu mobilized thugs to a party primary?

seunmsg:
I am glad you called me out. Now, take it a step further by posting a credible link to where it was reported that Tinubu stormed a party primary venue with thugs. If you can't provide the link, you are a terrible liar and a hypocrite.

Have you pointed out where Makinde stormed a party primary venue with thugs?
Iru abosi wo ni eleyi nitori Olorun

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by seunmsg(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
anonimi:

Is Ogbeni Ojuyobo no longer the Lagos landlord with MC Oluomo leading the pack of his enforcers

What is Tinubu's business with the nonsense you posted? Post a credible link of Tinubu going to disrupt a party primary or shut the fvck up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by seunmsg(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
garfield1:

Police should not have arrested them so that theey will disrupt the primaries or work against fayose's candidate which is good for APC.do you think segun oni will win?

It will be very difficult for Segun Oni to win but with the latest development of Eleka and Olujimi stepping down for him, you never can tell. Let's wait and see how things will play out.

Fayose is a very close ally of Tinubu. They are way closer than people think. I won't be surprised if he's a major financier of BisiKay. Again, so many of my people are in BisiKay's camp because he is an Ijesha speaking Ekiti man like me. So, i am sentimentally leaning towards Fayose's candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by anonimi: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:
What is Tinubu's business with the nonsense you posted? Post a credible link of Tinubu going to disrupt a party primary or shut the fvck up.

Once you post a credible link of Makinde going to disrupt a party primary. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by dragunov: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Ekiti 2022: Security agents arrest 500 armed thugs, recover weapons

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/26/ekiti-2022-security-agents-arrest-500-armed-thugs-recover-weapons-photos/?amp=1

These people and sensational stories. Do you think it will be a cake walk arresting 500 armed thugs? 500! Haha! I can bet it that they are not up to 50. That other picture of half naked fat men is an old picture that I have seen several times on this forum. You guys can believe anything. 500 my foot!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by DabuIIIT: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:

You are one of nairaland #1 blinded by partisan politics

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by anonimi: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:
It will be very difficult for Segun Oni to win but with the latest development of Eleka and Olujimi stepping down for him, you never can tell. Let's wait and see how things will play out.

Fayose is a very close ally of Tinubu. They are way closer than people think. I won't be surprised if he's a major financier of BisiKay. Again, so many of my people are in BisiKay's camp because he is an Ijesha speaking Ekiti man like me. So, i am sentimentally leaning towards Fayose's candidate.

Your voluntary confession is well noted. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by anonimi: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
DabuIIIT:
You are one of nairaland #1 blinded by partisan politics

Is he like that saying:

Aitete mu ole, ole fe mu oloko/ as farmer no quick catch thief/herdsman, the thief/herdsman want catch the farmer? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by garfield1: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by anonimi: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
dragunov:
These people and sensational stories. Do you think it will be a cake walk arresting 500 armed thugs? 500! Haha! I can bet it that they are not up to 50. That other picture of half naked fat men is an old picture that I have seen several times on this forum. You guys can believe anything. 500 my foot!

It would be nice to shame these Lie Mohammed fans with the link for the old photo if you can.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by garfield1: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Is kolawole from ekiti south? I'll have preferred
Oni and Eleka stepping down for olujmi since she has the best chance of winning thecongress.the congress will be a narrow win for kola same way eleka won adeyeye.I dont think kola can defeat apc
Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by dragunov: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu! Awon eleyi!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by Hallabee1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Aje....

How dis news take add to my Perfect money account
Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by dragunov: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:

That is how you were behaving like a hired thug when Buhari was the object of your adoration. Now you have shifted to Tinubu and you are displaying this same sickening, shameful, misguided and unwarranted loyalty. Kadoso Mutairu!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:
I am glad Police have arrested the thugs Seyi Makinde imported from Ibadan to cause chaos in Ekiti. This Seyi is worse than i thought.
And better than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by bablon20(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ibadan with thuggery and hooliganism. Lagos State is coming behind ibadan in the area of agberos.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:

I am glad you called me out. Now, take it a step further by posting a credible link to where it was reported that Tinubu stormed a party primary venue with thugs. If you can't provide the link, you are a terrible liar and a hypocrite.
Where in this news shows that Makinde sent the thugs? Are you not a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Apc can send them and put Makinde pics there,that's not a proof

1 Like

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
anonimi:

Once you post a credible link of Makinde going to disrupt a party primary. wink
Dont mind him, he thinks he is clever

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
garfield1:

So Police now works for Apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by eldoradoxx: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ibadan boys going to war in Ekiti. Seyi Makinde is out to snatch PDP Ekiti branch from Fayose. Let's see who wins this war. Obviously, South West will be battle ground between PDP and APC, two crucial Governorship elections this year.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by seunmsg(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
garfield1:

Is kolawole from ekiti south? I'll have preferred
Oni and Eleka stepping down for olujmi since she has the best chance of winning thecongress.the congress will be a narrow win for kola same way eleka won adeyeye.I dont think kola can defeat apc

BisiKay is from Ekiti central and Segun Oni is from Ekiti north. The two leading aspirants in APC are from Ekiti central. Olujimi is good but when it comes to winning the general election, Segun Oni's chances are brighter. I guess that is why the others stepped down for him.
Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by fergie001: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
garfield1:
Hahaha......I know say you must be here grin

Oni is very strong but Fayose is rooting for Bisi Kolawole. The PDP is using the Anambra pattern of statutory delegates so there should be some drama.
Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by slivertongue: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Ain't u going to blame fayose as usual

1 Like

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by Cantonese: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
sammy329:
Seyi Makinde boys!!!

The same thing he did in Osun state!

Oyo state is now exporting thugs!

Lagos is the export head office please. This is where the main babas reside.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by nisai: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Pls bros, what did u mean by "Ijesa speaking Ekiti man"?
Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by garfield1: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
fergie001:

Hahaha......I know say you must be here grin

Oni is very strong but Fayose is rooting for Bisi Kolawole. The PDP is using the Anambra pattern of statutory delegates so there should be some drama.

Kolawole should win narrowly.I asked you to get us info on senator sani musa,you didn't reply
Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by garfield1: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
seunmsg:

BisiKay is from Ekiti central and Segun Oni is from Ekiti north. The two leading aspirants in APC are from Ekiti central. Olujimi is good but when it comes to winning the general election, Segun Oni's chances are brighter. I guess that is why the others stepped down for him.

Faparusi is from the south
Re: Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons by TheSameGuy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Has Osun PDP had their primary?
sammy329:
Seyi Makinde boys!!!

The same thing he did in Osun state!

Oyo state is now exporting thugs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army / Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze / Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.