Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours (46784 Views)

Nollywood Actresses Whose Marriages Crashed Within 24 Months / Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by Newton85: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is a utterly classless reply from Olamide. Or could it be that the dude is one of Olamide's detractors on Twitter?
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by nachisunday(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Newton85:
Shit up, you pea-brained tribalistic bigot! Where were these Igbo men when Ngozi Nwosu, Christian Chukwu, Clem Ohameze were sick? Was it not non-Igbos that helped them out?
okay i hear you, tunde ednut that got alart from obi cubana. No p we are still the nation okay
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by Newton85: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Even the one who dashed the guy 100k is only doing it to catch cruise and appear kinder and more moral than Olamide. Lol, na wah!
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by PrinceGallant: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mystic969:
Olamide went too far!

He should have respectfully decline

If he declined respectfully, fortune would not smile at the beggar.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by Newton85: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
nachisunday:
okay i hear you, tunde ednut that got alart from obi cubana. No p we are still the nation okay
Why didn't Obi Cubana come to the rescue of Ngozi Nwosu, Clem Ohameze, Christian Chukwu when they fell sick?
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by Smartgeek(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chiefecho:
Some are trying to defend Olamide's rude statement to a fan but if Burna, Wizkid, Davido or any other celeb had said what Olamide said, they will drag that celeb to filth; Hypocr!tes. Stop the double standards & say the truth, Olamide's reply was immature. Call a spade a spade
Daniel Regha?
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by nachisunday(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Newton85:
Why didn't Obi Cubana come to the rescue of Ngozi Nwosu, Clem Ohameze, Christian Chukwu when they fell sick?
they did not call him out na.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by copyrites: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transfer of aggression. wink Some entitled fans may have frustrated his life on Twitter.

By the way, how can you, a total stranger, beg Olamide for a car on Twitter? Where is your conscience? Save us the stup!d talk about paying back. Some of his team members don't even have one, including people who have been with him, struggled, and suffered with him for years

1 Like

Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by nachisunday(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Its alright i have heard you guys o
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by zomby(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
The background of individuals are just like a shining polish on an Italian shoe. It is what it is, you can’t polish a pair of sneakers, you’ll look like a clown.
The difference between Davido and Badu is crystal clear.

It is well.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by zomby(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
copyrites:

Transfer of aggression. wink Some entitled fans may have frustrated his life on Twitter.

That doesn’t give him an excuse to come out like an @ss. It isn’t illegal to simply ignore folks on twitter.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by Godwin25king: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Seems he was not in his right state of mind.. prolly having a bad day when he came across the post.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by goshen26: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
fuckyouropinion:

you are a mumu like the rest of your likeminded compatriots..

I am not bothered...

It shows what ur dad could give u as manner
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by jawalis(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chiefecho:
Some are trying to defend Olamide's rude statement to a fan but if Burna, Wizkid, Davido or any other celeb had said what Olamide said, they will drag that celeb to filth; Hypocr!tes. Stop the double standards & say the truth, Olamide's reply was immature. Call a spade a spade
You copied this directly from Daniel Regha on Twitter. Weldon sir.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by HonestFriend: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Badoo, that's my dawg!!! A real Gee to the core. You might not like his response but Olamide is far more respected by many people. He's done a lot for many people. Y'all should stop making it look like it's a must he give the guy money.

Read very well no body wants it that way..
I will suggest u go read Olamide's response before u comment.

So because person go beg u money, u go insult him mama join..mayb u cn take that shit.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by Brownshoe: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
The guy funny gan, olamide of all celeb,
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by Chiefecho(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
jawalis:

You copied this directly from Daniel Regha on Twitter. Weldon sir.
Do you have any problem with that sir
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by bigcasava1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
No body should crucify olamide for not giving him money, if he doesn't help this one he has been helping others.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by jawalis(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chiefecho:

Do you have any problem with that sir
Not really. But you try and reference him next time.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by ablejesus26(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
LadySarah:
From the respectful tribe.
Why involve his mother?Why?

You are the first person to do the tribal nonsense on this thread angry angry
I dare say that even if your kinsmen were given a separate Country of their own,You will surely find ways to bring hate, disunity,bigotry and discord into the picture sad
You are the problem,not any tribe undecided
You have a bitter heart ful of hate for anything good.
I pray Chukwu Okike heals you real quick.
Shun tribal bigotry.

Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by Olam09(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
DSoj:
I keep saying it, God punish me the day I use my money go artistes show.

If U dont gerrit, fogerrit
grin
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by Parmeeh(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chiefecho:

Is Regha here now?
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by robinso01(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ugandatales:

Exactly! E no reach that level a all. He should have just ignored the Tweet if he didn't like it.

That's just it. He should just ignore the post rather abusing the guy's mum.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by robinso01(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
nams77:

Abeg kindly translate

He said the guy's mum used head to hit ground.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by akanbiaa(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Decryptor:
Don't blame Olamide. He is no longer relevant in the industry hence his frustrations.

Rema, Joeboy and co have taken away his shine which is causing his painment. undecided

Someone who is probably having no means of survival like before but maybe feeding from the small token Itel is giving him and you come to tell him to find you something...e go vex na grin

If na you nko, na so e go be.
Still he should not have insulted the guys mum, the guy said even if it is HP (Hire Purchase he will pay back) so technically he is not a beggar and even if he was Olamide should either have ignored him if he had nothing to offer for any other reply he gives the guy that gives excuse without helping the guy will pitch many fans to tag or insult him as stingy.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by ajl: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
freshkpomo:
That money nor reach Olamide blow one night for club, but that does not mean anyone should just creep out from no where and start demanding money from him as if he owes them....

The man was bold to take the bull by the hron, but he should know that this is Africa.. we don't know what charity is, An African man prefer to build one big Mansion in is village that will become useless, just to impress than to us that money to invest into someone's life. If you talk, some Ozuo will say don't teach people how to use their money.

This is not about this is Africa. Do you think you go online to an Oyinbo music star to beg for money and he/she will just dash you money? In fact, it's only in Nigeria that anyone that don't know you from nowhere can just give you money. Nobody dey give "sisi" for Oyinbo land for doing nothing. Here, sometimes even for a friend to give you a ride, you may have to buy them lunch or something. The sense of entitlement in Nigeria is just too much.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by MartinsD12(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chiefecho:
Within 24 hours on Twitter a young man ask olamide for a car or some cash to start a business,
Olamide qouted back in a very rude way in Yoruba asking if he gave him money
But now within 24 hours a good Nigerian Mr adebayo Stephen came to his aid by crediting him with ₦100,000
Because of this olamide is trending on Twitter receiving dislike from fans over his rude action

What is your take on this
Do you think olamide jokingly made that statement because I don't understand Yoruba very welll
Wetin olamide do no good at all , even if you don't want to help him , he could have not replied the fan to the extent of abusing his mother that's wrong all these our so called celebrities are useless
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by ThugBoy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Most stingy folks Wikid, Olamide, PSquare, Flavour, Timaya their hand tight die.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by Bigchristo: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chiefecho:

//Prof Daniel regha
Because you assisted him to make his money abi? Listen let me tell you one thing you can’t force people to help when they’re not willing to, his reply is not rude, all because he is an artist he can not express his dissatisfaction when people beg him money.., nobody really owe anybody anything so don’t force it on them
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by lereinter(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
That's what drug abuse cause.
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by nams77: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
robinso01:

He said the guy's mum used head to hit ground.
Ok bro
Re: Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours by Danniedpastor(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Badoo, that's my dawg!!! A real Gee to the core. You might not like his response but Olamide is far more respected by many people. He's done a lot for many people. Y'all should stop making it look like it's a must he give the guy money.

Its not a must to help someone in need,even with a plea to give him the car on the basis oh HP?
BUT, IT'S A MUST TO INSULT THE GUY'S MUM?
Please start praying for wisdom o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call / Korede Bello's Resemblance With Micheal Jackson / Korra Obidi Shows The Face Of Her Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.